PDA

Просмотр полной версии : Homeopathist and nonconventional medicine

Страницы : 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 [31] 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89

1. Good evening the dear doctor! Prompt, whether it is possible to cure a fungus of fingernails or nails...
  2. Prompt, what homeopathic preparation needs to be used, that pohude...
  3. Hello, in occasion of tubercular limfodenita. In May 2000 have put di...
  4. Trips to the overflown transport cause a presyncopal status. I not...
  5. Hello. Tell or say please at what signs use cannabis in...
  6. Hello! poskazhite, whether it is possible to cure a homeopathy at the child 4 h years h...
  7. The dear doctor, to my son 4 years. Often is ill or sick - fixing or lingering bronchites, ORVI...
  8. The dear Doctor, has read through your dialogue with Ivan on bill Hlamitsida, an inform...
  9. At the daughter (16) the second year raises or increases temperature (in the past to year p in the autumn...
  10. Hello! Advise, please, something at a psoriasis pilar...
  11. I have a ulcer small krivezny with an inflammation THAT can advise!...
  12. Hello! At the father a streptoderma on an arm or a hand, 8 days ago have opened and has cleaned...
  13. The doctor, you could not answer my question, set to the therapist on May, 26th...
  14. Hello, the dear doctor. A question such: whether It is possible to dump or reset weight (1...
  15. And what hysterics, samovljulyonnyj "coryphaeus" DVORJANCHIKOV here does or makes? Wants honey agarics...
  16. Hello! My son, coughs today very much often, a throat slightly red...
  17. Whether treat homeopathists a narcomania?...
  18. Hello. Tell or say homeopathic agent antigelmin acts...
  19. Good afternoon! Your help is very necessary. Recommend. Whether is gomeopatichesk...
  20. Hello, Whether there are homeopathic ways of treatment of a keratoconus? Rescue or Save...
  21. At me 25 weeks of pregnancy. I was ill (ORVI) and rate. 37 it is equal. The doctor of pores...
  22. The doctor! 14.02 you look or see please my report from 16.09 time how much...
  23. Good afternoon. Whether there is a course of a homeopathy for decrease of by-effects from pr...
  24. Vladimir! potjarjala your address (the computer has broken). Mine massik@online. ru ...
  25. Hello the doctor, tell or say what homeopathic agents it is possible vylech...
  26. Hello Mark Samuilovich! Prompt where to come in occasion of treatment...
  27. Hello! About half a year has bought or purchased in a drugstore butter or oil of a thuja for treatment n back...
  28. Hello! Help or assist, please! Very strongly I am nervous not without the reasons!!...
  29. Than to treat a bronchitis? The temperature keeps...
  30. After excision of an appendix which has bursted (at the moment of operation, but operation...
  31. Whether there are side effects at Gepar Sulfur and how much or as far as it is dangerous. I accept...
  32. Hello, the doctor! Tell or say please how to treat tonzili?...
  33. Whether prompt, please, there are any preparations for dissolution...
  34. Thanks for the exhaustive answer in occasion of gripp-heel. With pleasure would turn...
  35. Skazhiet please, whether it is possible homeopathy and bioresonance to get rid from a steam...
  36. The dear doctor! Prompt please, by means of a homeopathy it is possible borot...
  37. Dear doctor Prilipko N. ! I read, that mumie is one of biostim...
  38. Hello! Tell or say, the doctor as you concern basically to that chel...
  39. For 9 days before monthly have appeared smearing brown allocation, at...
  40. Dear Vladimir, I descended or went on your site and have found at myself attributes of mycoplasmas...
  41. Vladimir, whether prompt, please, the homeopathy meteozavisimom can help or assist...
  42. Whether the delayed dry tea of Leonurus is harmful. I am pregnant, 34 week....
  43. I shall ask to respond only dock. Dvorjanchinkova. Hair on a head drop out. I mu...
  44. At me nojushchie pains in lumbar area behind (back), frequent desires to urine...
  45. To me of 45 years. Arms or hand recently grow dumb. I have made the analysis of a blood. At me p...
  46. Tell or Say that it is possible to have a drink to the child from a dentagra, noet zubik and it is sometimes strong...
  47. At me not regular mesechnye, whether it is possible by means of their homeopathy uregulirova...
  48. Vladimir, good afternoon!!!! You have very much helped or assisted me, answering a question about all...
  49. www. Bachflowers. ru We offer you a unique Agent for overcoming st...
  50. Hello, dear or expensive doctor! Buying in the market or in shop ovoshchi-fruit...