PDA

Просмотр полной версии : Homeopathist and nonconventional medicine

Страницы : 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 [29] 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89

1. The dear doctor. In me on uzi it is found out opistarhoz. Whether is for treatment e...
  2. Hello! At my child (4 years) 2 months back greater or big have begun about...
  3. Hello, the doctor! It would be desirable to learn or find out your opinion: 1) In occasion of a trace...
  4. Hello, the doctor. I already asked you in occasion of a bronchial asthma have laid down...
  5. Tell or Say, please, as spomoshchju homeopathies to suppress a lactemia? To mine reben...
  6. Hello, the Doctor! Whether can advise a preparation from postnatal or puerperal depr...
  7. Hello. Whether it is possible Mercurius solubilis C6, to do much harm to health, prinima...
  8. Hello, the doctor! I yesterday on e-mail sent you the letter, have received l...
  9. At me chronic tonzilit. How to me it or him to cure?...
  10. Kakje preparati pomogut otviknutj ot kurenija, ili hotja bi oblegchitj proc...
  11. The dear doctor, such problem. After sorts or labors hair began to drop out strongly...
  12. My mum (54) in axillary area periodically has furuncles, in...
  13. Many homeopathists all over again survey the patient on method Follja, and tolko then...
  14. Hello, the doctor! To me have diagnosed Vegeto-a vascular dystonia. Och...
  15. Hello. At my child adenoides of 2 3 degrees. An ENT in an out-patient department with...
  16. Vladimir Vladimirovich! Prompt please, at me has developed such situats...
  17. Dear Mark Samuilovich! On my question on the child on June, 19th (14 : 37) you of pores...
  18. The dear doctor! At my father the ascites - an edema of an abdominal cavity, has already gone 3...
  19. Tell or Say please, the doctor, whether it is possible to replace Carbo veget. 6 on 5 or 7? Ca...
  20. At inspection of US have drawn the conclusion: inspissation stenok congestive or stagnant, mean...
  21. "Grandmothers", znaharki, hypnotists, fortunetellers, horoscopes and t. d,-it pokloneni...
  22. The doctor, I to you wrote the priest to an occasion of a preparation "Calm". My child since a birth...
  23. Good afternoon, tell or say, please. Whether It is possible to give the child as profil...
  24. Whether cure a homeopathist of an agent and what illnesses or diseases? (Me interests in 1 oche...
  25. Help or Assist! From an angina that nibud. The throat VERY or very much hurts! In advance thanks...
  26. Hello, the dear doctor! Situation such: the girl 20 ti years. Obnaru...
  27. Hello. If it is possible or probable, help or assist pereraschitat a dose of a preparation kolhi...
  28. URGENTLY! At the child of 8 years on a background chronic etmoedita, an otitis, an adenoiditis...
  29. The dear doctor! To me 31 year. Prompt please, whether it is possible to get rid...
  30. The dear doctor, I write to you from the USA and only on you hope, because I...
  31. Hello, the doctor! To a daughter 3. 11 months Recover after a bronchitis. The blessings...
  32. Dear d-r Dvorjanchikov! I am very grateful to you almost week without tramala...
  33. Hello. Whether prompt, please, it is possible collectings (gastric in chastnost...
  34. What homeopathic preparations will advise at nervous habit spasms at the child 12...
  35. Tell or Say, the homeopathist has appointed or nominated treatment gomeop. goroshinkami, and the neuropathologist a nyxis...
  36. In me at inspection it is found out gimengioma the left parietal or bregma bone with javleni...
  37. Whether I lose homeopathic agents of the properties by transportation in the plane...
  38. What homeopathic agents are applied to treatment of a hypertonia, stenokar...
  39. Three months ago at me have stopped monthly. To me 32 years. Beremenosti is not present...
  40. Hello the doctor! In my mum recently have found out a tumour of a brain...
  41. Good afternoon, the doctor! Please, acceptance spirulina is how much effective...
  42. Dear Sergey Serebryakov! Thanks for the answer to my question (about hr. gepati...
  43. Zdravstvuite doctor. Ya po povodu tropichsekoy yazvochki (vopros ot 13 dekab...
  44. How to grow thin? To me of 45 years, augmentation of a thyroid gland...
  45. Hello, I consider or count, that the integrated approach in treatment of illnesses or diseases correct...
  46. Dear Natalia Jurevna! Whether treatment autoimmunogo tireodita with uzl is possible or probable...
  47. The doctor! I was treated at a homeopathist. On an arm or a hand the eczema has passed or has taken place, and on a breast - is not present: (at...
  48. The dear doctor! At me frequent purulent ENTs of disease. Whether it is possible to be treated...
  49. The dear doctor! Whether it is possible to treat agents of a homeopathy constants head...
  50. Whether there are any schemes or plans of treatment of an adenomyosis in a combination to a myoma of m...