PDA

Просмотр полной версии : Homeopathist and nonconventional medicine

Страницы : 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 [28] 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89

1. At my daughter in the childhood I have noticed aspiration in vydergivanii sobstvenny...
  2. Hello! To my mum (52 years) have diagnosed an asthma the last summer...
  3. Hello. At my dog during course of treatment by colloid silver vozn...
  4. The information for muscovites! In hospital MMA it or him. Setchenov is done or made with operations on and...
  5. Excuse, I specify - " the Doctor as you to find " is there was a question to Vladimir Dv...
  6. Hello the doctor. I address to you from far Australia. To me almost 43 go...
  7. The doctors so hating the patients and cynically arguing in pr...
  8. At 11 years or summer daughters of my girlfriend one behind one there are barleys on eyes...
  9. Today was with the daughter on consultation in MGTS on Highway of Enthusiasts. At rebenk...
  10. Hello, the doctor. You have advised us to accept "Gelzemium" for putting off or taking out...
  11. Hello, Vladimir Vladimirovich! neznaju what's happened, but I could not p...
  12. Zdarvstvujte. With an allergy has addressed to a homeopathist, he has offered elektrodiagn...
  13. Homeopathist, prompt the anaesthesiologist! After course of treatment * * (on in...
  14. Whether it is possible to cure by means of a homeopathy a ulcerative colitis (a total lesion...
  15. Ways of preservation from undesirable pregnancy are in a homeopathy?...
  16. Whether there are homeopathic agents capable to reduce a pain after strong ush...
  17. At my child a seborrheal dermatitis of a pilar part of a head. Whether it is treated...
  18. Dear Vladimir! Thanks for the reference concerning the doctor in Moscow. Uv...
  19. What grasses can be made at disturbance of a metabolism, alimentary or nutritional ozhi...
  20. Prompt how to cure boradavku! In advance thanks...
  21. porsle a bruise in a brachium the fibroma (nekot was formed. Doctors name - a hygroma...
  22. Good afternoon, At mine 6 years or summer daughters since 9 months on one leg or pinch in the field of...
  23. Misters participants of conference! I ask to refrain temporarily from accommodation with...
  24. Tell or Say please how to combine complexes of firm " "? How much or as far as I...
  25. You cannot pick up to me the scheme or plan of treatment disgidroticheskoj an eczema right pussycats...
  26. Hello, Vladimir Vladimirovich, I Vitaly, at us was an occurring in Moscow...
  27. Dear Vladimir Vladimirovich! What homeopathic preparations you can...
  28. Many thanks for your answer about a homeopathy. I would like to continue razg...
  29. Prompt please what preparations it is possible to use for treatment zaikan...
  30. Hello, urgently I ask to help or assist my mother of 75 years. Last 5 years at it or her...
  31. Whether can gomeapaticheskie stop preparations development edometrioza ovaries...
  32. Tell or Say please, whether it is possible fungic or fungal diseases (including started...
  33. Thanks you big for the answer. Prompt, please, as it is possible to contact...
  34. Good evening, the doctor! Tell or Say, please, as grasses it is possible to treat fibers...
  35. Uv. The doctor! Advise, that to me to do or make, to my son of 10 years, where I with it or him tol...
  36. The doctor, and at you it is casual in Moscow there are no good friends in this area, mozhe...
  37. Hello. Tell or say please, that you think of extract Guo or podska...
  38. Hello Doctor Dvorjanchikov! Here at last that I have received results anali...
  39. Question to Sergey Serebryakov. What quantity or amount of complex preparations Heel...
  40. You will advise what effective homeopathic agents for strengthening to them...
  41. Hello! It was checked on iridodiagnostike, and also at osteopata (technics or technical equipment...
  42. Hello the doctor, whether I know to the address of I but at me such question. Prinima...
  43. Hello Dear Doctor Dvorjanchikov! Tell or Say, please, if I bud...
  44. Hello, at me on arms or hand (recently something similar has noticed on back hundred...
  45. Hello! Prompt, pozhalusta what medicines from alergii on flowering...
  46. At me first attributes come or stepped berenmennosti. Tell or say, whether it is harmful at...
  47. The diagnosis is not present, t. To. On poliklinnikam I do not go in view of original ontoshenija...
  48. Mycoplasmosis really to cure homeopathic agents known to the world, and...
  49. Hello, dear doctor Dvorjanchikov! Excuse, that I interfere in yours...
  50. After a biopsy of the site on shchitovdnoj to a gland to me have diagnosed - eutiriodnyj...