PDA

Просмотр полной версии : Homeopathist and nonconventional medicine

Страницы : 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 [27] 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89

1. Whether it is possible to treat a homeopathy of a dorsodynia?...
  2. 1) whether It is possible to get rid of herpes by means of a homeopathy? 2) whether has sense lech...
  3. Hello! One year ago I have passed or have taken place course of treatment by antibiotics. Since then I st...
  4. Prompt please, diagnostics on Follju and others that is how much truthful...
  5. Prompt please the prescription of spirituous tincture of a plant (the Gold moustache) at about...
  6. Hello. Whether prompt, please, it is possible to help or assist the child (2 years), esl...
  7. Hello! At me on a labium and tongue on zhirovichku, have appeared still in podrostk...
  8. Hello, the doctor. Very strongly I sweat. Has tried much, and to sense - n...
  9. The dear doctor, respond please to a question. Has handed over a blood on immunoferme...
  10. On the question from October, 13th in addition I inform, that I live in the north...
  11. Dear Mark Samuilovich! Thanks you for the answer on My question. Tell or say, on...
  12. The dear doctor! I have written to you on emajl, but the answer yet have not received. At me...
  13. Dear Sergey! Prompt, please, as by means of complexes Heel lech...
  14. Today was at the homeopathist with the younger son, he has told or said, that bole...
  15. The dear doctor, at me a "theoretical" question in occasion of application konsti...
  16. The dear doctor. Has learned or Has found out, that the karelian (momordica charactia) helps or assists at di...
  17. The doctor! I again in occasion of a daughter with an angina. The day before yesterday in the evening, t. e. On 2 j...
  18. Hello the doctor how to treat an adenomyosis grasses and homeopathic prepar...
  19. Whether tell or say, please, it is possible to replace with a homeopathy inoculations? To the child 5 kneading...
  20. Hello, prompt pozhalujta what travki it is possible to accept for a normal...
  21. Hello, please, explain such moment: the doctor writes out to me gomeo...
  22. Whether prompt, please, it is possible a homeopathist. Agents to correct to the SOYA-...
  23. Hello, the doctor. Not so long ago to me have diagnosed - a hypothyrosis. Mozhn...
  24. Hello! Tell or Say, whether harmfully to accept the activated coal in bolsh...
  25. Dear sirs homeopathists! Will state your attitude or relation to a method biorezonansn...
  26. At my three-year child, in opinion of the doctor, a constipation psychological harakt...
  27. The dear doctor. At me already during several years very low hemo...
  28. The dear doctor, than it is possible to remove or take off an acute attack of cramps in ikronozhnyh a muscle...
  29. Hello! At me the menstrual regimen, an eruption ugrevaja on the face and pl is broken or disturbed...
  30. For all. I leave for business trip to Moscow, I shall return on February, 10th. It is possible or probable to...
  31. As you concern to bioadditives which as affirms, destroy okol...
  32. At me a polycystosis of mammary glands. Tell or say has shaken., what prospects, as cha...
  33. The dear doctor! Tell or say please, whether there is such preparation, which...
  34. Good afternoon. At me a clamidiosis. Prompt, please, the address and phone in Mo...
  35. Whether it is possible or probable gomeop. Treatment of the child of 3 years with a bronchial asthma, if he pr...
  36. *** same full delirium! ***...
  37. Prepared for pregnancy.. Earlier bylvospalenie ovaries. Have advised pit...
  38. Prompt, please, what preparations can be applied at an eczema. Very much...
  39. Izvenite, but I repeat the question (has not seen the answer) whether to harmfully child...
  40. Hello. Explain please, it is how much possible dzhoverjat for the diagnosis ustan...
  41. Zdrastvujte, at me hair after a diet drop out, have stopped monthly. .vo...
  42. Mark Samuilovich and how to get to you on reception alive the answer pzhalsta prishlit...
  43. I am on the second month of pregnancy, an exacerbation atopicheskogo a dermatitis...
  44. d-ru Dvorjanchikovu: Good afternoon, Vladimir! You have received my letter from 23.0...
  45. The dear doctor, please prompt with what gomeopreparatami it is possible nalad...
  46. At the child atopichesky a dermatitis, advise please ointments....
  47. Hello. And where it is particularly possible to address for consultation, on...
  48. Hello! A question to doctors to homeopathists: whether there is such method of treatment...
  49. Please, prompt, the dear doctor, than to me to undergo treatment? At me vto...
  50. Obstructive tussis at the child of 4.5 years after a bronchitis. Tell or say, please...