PDA

Просмотр полной версии : Homeopathist and nonconventional medicine

Страницы : 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 [26] 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89

1. Whether there is a sense prokapat Haemodesum, for the best clearing a blood after reception anab...
  2. Hello! After treatment preporatom roakkutan, to me have put (on the analysis...
  3. Good afternoon. To me of 25 years. At me chronic tonzilit. He not "strongly pronounced"...
  4. Hello! Tell or say please, whether it is possible to apply the collecting of grasses (birch p...
  5. Whether prompt please there can be a homeopathic exacerbation at treatment...
  6. Hello the doctor! Tell or say, please your opinion on efficiency prepa...
  7. Whether the truth that a homeopathy treats endocrine diseases? At me povyshenny...
  8. Zdrastvujte! On advise, that it is better to accept from sr-in a homeopathy, at zab...
  9. Dear Doctor! Mozhete li Vy porekomendovat vracha-homeopata v New York? Spa...
  10. Hello! It would be desirable to learn or find out your opinion on diagnostics on method Follja...
  11. Vladimir, hello. I - Naol from recreation center RMS. I there wrote - is sad ist...
  12. The dear doctor, at me some years a mastopathy of diffusive or diffuse character...
  13. Dear Mark Samuilovich if by means of homeopathic agents to treat...
  14. The dear doctor! At the child (1 year 9 months) hardly are more than month were back...
  15. At me a mastopathy and a diffusive or diffuse endometriosis. I drink mastodinon. Already I finish t...
  16. Tatyana on September, 24th 2002 05 : 43 : 05 DRUGSTORE ONLAJN-UNFAIR BUSINESS...
  17. There where I live (province) there are no homeopathists, something it is possible to stop mine pani...
  18. Hello, the doctor! Very much it would be desirable to learn or find out your opinion on efficiency...
  19. Hello, the doctor! To a question on good homeopathists, which in the last in...
  20. Whether there are homeopathic agents which really help or assist at an arthrosis kole...
  21. Whether there are homeopathic agents which help or assist from a pollinosis (an allergy n...
  22. Hello! At me such question, a daughter passes or takes place treatment at a homeopathist. And on...
  23. Hello! Whether tell or say please the doctor a homeopathist can help or assist me? I am frequent...
  24. Hope. The former patient has responded to my question from March, 21st. I thank you....
  25. The doctor and where there is your clinic? It is possible to hand over at you analyses? The prices dosta...
  26. To the child 3, 5 years. Adenoides of 2 3 degrees. Nobody offers treatments, roofing felt...
  27. Why doctors so reluctantly write out ELOCOM0, 1 % preferring to him Fucicort...
  28. After last chemotherapy has passed or has taken place 3 months hair are not restored....
  29. Prompt, please, the address (or addresses) the costing or standing homeopathic centers in...
  30. What homeopathic preparations approach or suit for treatment of children's excitability?...
  31. Tell or Say pozhalusta, at me a genyantritis, what homeopathic medicines it is possible p...
  32. Good afternoon! I have collected more than 50 different herbs, have dried up, p...
  33. The doctor has told or said, that from chlamydias the preparation of colloid silver well helps or assists...
  34. Prompt, the doctor! The homeopathy treats, practically, everything, whether I can poprobova...
  35. The dear doctor. To me of 47 years. Today on US at me have defined or determined a cystoma of the rights...
  36. At my six-ten years' mum a bronchitis what of medicines to her are better for accepting...
  37. What is gerpisnaja an angina....
  38. Hello, thanks for trouble. Tell or say still please, today to a floor...
  39. Whether it is necessary to do or make to the child revaccination AKDS...
  40. Hello! Whether it is necessary to the child 1 7 to give preparations vost. Medicine "..
  41. The doctor, prompt, please, homeopathic preparations for treatment was acutely...
  42. Serebryakov, skazh.. As you concern to preparations of firm EDAS and Sankt...
  43. The doctor, hello. Respond, please, to the letter sent to you on May, 19th....
  44. At me hormonal narushenie-the maintenance or contents endrogenov is increased (man's it is hollow...
  45. The dear doctor and everyone who can prompt!!! Whether there is any agent...
  46. Girl Natalia searches a good homeopathist in Novosibirsk, I wish to help or assist her. A beam...
  47. Hello Natalia Jurevna. At my mum, (her of 45 years, she full), has lifted...
  48. Zdravtsvujte, the doctor! Whether tell or say it is possible to get rid of chlamydias gomeopatichesk...
  49. The dear doctor! That you think of a technique of treatment by a homeopathy, when d...
  50. At me T4 T3 TT in norm or rate. Antibodies to a thyreoglobulin are not found out. Obnaruzhe...