PDA

Просмотр полной версии : Homeopathist and nonconventional medicine

Страницы : 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 [22] 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89

1. Than the homeopathy in case of with a ureaplasma parvo can help or assist? Especially to interest...
  2. Vladimir Vladimirovich! It Ira, my report was in occasion of brown you...
  3. The doctor at me a chronic cholecystitis, is not present special malaises, I try a post...
  4. At my son (8 years) congenital deformation of a cholic bubble. As a result...
  5. Hello, I do not know how much or as far as to the address of I address. After operation on ok...
  6. 1. Prompt, where it is possible to test 6 monthly children on alimentary all...
  7. Whether probably homeopathic medicines to treat a lambliasis, pregnancy 17 n...
  8. Hello the doctor! At my husband on arms or hand (on brushes) shipitsy and nakak not pr...
  9. Good afternoon! At my friend (33 years) problems with a dream. Practically kazhdu...
  10. The doctor! At me br. An asthma, a cholecystitis, a bad skin, a dysbacteriosis, osteohond...
  11. The doctor! Three years ago after a strong attack To me have diagnosed yes...
  12. Dear Natalia Jurevna! Whether can something help or assist homeopathic pre...
  13. Hello. Whether an obligatory homeopathic exacerbation at reception gomeopa...
  14. Hello. Have repeatedly sent (10.06.) on panacea the letter from result...
  15. Be goods tell about prearate IGNATSIJA Thankful in advance oleg...
  16. Hello the doctor! Whether treatment is possible or probable at the diagnosis: Serious autoimmune...
  17. Hello! Tell or say, please, that is a part Gelzemiuma?...
  18. Natalia Jurevna, prompt, the doctor appointed or nominated preperat "Pulsafilla" 30 (12) (at...
  19. Dear Vladimir! In advance I am sorry for trouble, but so lips...
  20. Hello, the doctor! Explain, please to me such moment: fairly dialect...
  21. Vovik and why you recommend to not overcool a leg or foot? " Avoid pereohlazh...
  22. In the girl of 15 years have found out Nodal mastopatit. Whether it is dangerous? And what is it that...
  23. Whether the truth that, a homeopathy it is possible to cure even those illnesses or diseases, which schitajuts...
  24. Whether apply ubihinon at an oncology?...
  25. Tell or Say please where it is possible to buy or purchase 7 Fitoterapevt he has told or said that p...
  26. At me greater or big dark blue pautinki on legs or foots. In transfer "health" have offered from...
  27. Recommend something from a mastopathy. Thanks...
  28. Vladimir as you concern to liposaktsii, whether is homeopathic preparations...
  29. To Lenin. Many thanks for your answer (Alja on September, 26th 00 : 45 : 14). Only in...
  30. Hello, Whether it is possible to treat a homeopathy sterility or barrenness (soldering of pipes)? Spasib...
  31. Good afternoon, the doctor. Tell or say, whether please it is possible or probable with pomoshju homeopathies 1...
  32. To me 29 years, are the liking and liked husband, I grew too in safe family...
  33. I have started to give a daughter 2 h years for prophylaxis of flu Aflubin: on 3 5 kap...
  34. P. S. Excuse, to the first question - whether there are in Moscow the firms selling..
  35. What homeopathic preparations it is possible provoditprofilaktiku against gri...
  36. Whether it is possible to combine cholagogue grasses, Aevitum (according to mammologa) and klimono...
  37. Hello, prompt any agents against abaissement of hair. Mozh...
  38. Prompt, please, where it is possible to learn or find out about each preparation separately?...
  39. Dear doctor! I psihoterpavet has registered to me Nootropilum and a homeopathy: anti...
  40. The dear doctor! To me long time of a problem with a nose and eyes. A nose a hall...
  41. Whether it is possible to get rid by means of a homeopathy of smoking?...
  42. Hello! Tell or say please it is how much effective in treatment of diseases...
  43. At my sister a lupus erythematosus, whether tell or say please is any up to...
  44. Good afternoon, the doctor. At my husband longly does not pass or take place tussis with a sputum. Usil...
  45. Whether tell or say, please, it is possible to help or assist by means of homeopathic treatment in r...
  46. It was treated by complex preparations of firm Heel. Have appointed or nominated to me the Placenta kompozi...
  47. The doctor, I pass or take place treatment at a homeopathist, I accept Cannabis indico. At me vop...
  48. Yes, Dvorjanchikov, unless you the doctor??? I doubt something, sadovod-like...
  49. I wrote letters to administration of conference that they have cleaned or removed Dvorjanchikova and...
  50. Tell or Say, please, the preparation " Dietol-kompozitum " as operates or works? "Spoils"...