PDA

Просмотр полной версии : Homeopathist and nonconventional medicine

Страницы : 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 [21] 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89

1. At me such problem. At me unpleasant oshchjushchenija in the field of a brain...
  2. Podskazite pozaluista; kak povisit imunitet...
  3. Prompt please. At my daughter 2 years grow a nevus. Whether it is possible it or him vyve...
  4. For 12 day of a cycle there was an allocation of a transparent liquid from a breast, that a trace...
  5. Zdravstrujte, what homeopathic agent will advise at a hepatitis With? Sp...
  6. Tell or Say please, whether it is possible to cure a homeopathy stofillokok? To the child 4 me...
  7. The dear doctor to me have diagnosed gastroenterologichesky defljuks, eroz...
  8. Hello, the doctor! In a smear on a cytology the inflammation tservikaln is revealed...
  9. Where gomeopat-psychopath DVORJANCHIKOV? I MISS! Melancholy zaela without ztogo mister...
  10. Many diagnoses on heart (an aortostenosis, miakordit, a tachycardia are put...
  11. Dear Mark Samuilovich! Whether it is possible to achieve by means of a homeopathy that...
  12. You could not advise that or from a homeopathy at 7 Was at fito...
  13. Hello To my child year and 9 months. On both eyes chalazions, a cat...
  14. The dear doctor! What your opinion on application of injection ISKADORA at lech...
  15. At the child 6 ti years hr. A tonsillitis. Now tonsils are in happy or enough with...
  16. Hello, the doctor. Tell or say please what preparation (name) it is possible...
  17. Hello the doctor. Very much I hope for your advice or council. Has read through all possible or probable m...
  18. Tell or Say please. At me mum is ill or sick surrounding gerpisom. I want a daughter from...
  19. Hello, the doctor! To my child (2 10 mes) the pediatrist as is raised or increased...
  20. The dear doctor, Whether it is possible to treat herpes by means of a homeopathy?...
  21. Mark Samuilovich, Evgenie of many thanks! As it is possible to contact Vysochanskim...
  22. Hello, whether prompt it is possible to cure by means of a homeopathy at the child...
  23. At me something is direct on a knee like a bubble with a serous liquid (already polgo...
  24. Prompt please, whether it is possible to cure completely by means of a homeopathy ure...
  25. Recently was on reception at a homeopathist and he did or made computer inspection on...
  26. The doctor recommended me from a prostatitis homeopathic preparation TCHJA KOMPOZNTA...
  27. Hello! Help or Assist to understand, please, with disease. The description...
  28. Hello! Strong pains in the field of a back and opojasyvashchie at a level of a stomach...
  29. Vladimir, thanks you huge for the reference to address to d-ru J.Ljah's M...
  30. Good afternoon! Whether tell or say please probably to deduce or remove from an organism an antibiotic...
  31. The doctor, tell or say, please, I here hand over the general or common analyses of a blood and urine. At me...
  32. The dear doctor advise from a genyantritis that nibub! Thankful in advance...
  33. I ask those who put into practice IMPAZU. How much effectively it le...
  34. At my friend a myoma of 7 8 weeks. Whether is bezoperatsionnye methods of treatment and...
  35. The son, 4, 5 years. Very difficultly falls asleep. The regimen of day and a delivery is kept, in a garden...
  36. Tell or Say please, whether can so to be, that at reception homeopathic sreds...
  37. Zdrastvujte the doctor! At me to you a question. The child does not take a breast, I feed sts...
  38. Hello, the doctor. The girlfriend went to Poland and I have reserved to her kerosene for p...
  39. To the child 2. 9. Does not ask At all on small. Couple of months back...
  40. Prompt how to treat, please, an allergic rhinitis a homeopathy. To the child...
  41. 14.12 I asked, what gomeopreparaty to accept at a climacterium and a migraine...
  42. Hello! At me a constant pharyngitis, within 2 years, well not postojan...
  43. Hello. At my daughter kantageoznyj moljusk on a breech. Were in institute...
  44. The dear doctor! Advise please, whether there is a sense to address to gomeop...
  45. Hello. It is a lot of raznorechivoj the information on application KAVKAZKOGO...
  46. How long it is possible to accept Nuks Vomika 6 (constipations, a dyskinesia of a cholic bubble)...
  47. Hello, the doctor! Explain to me please Whether preparations are compatible...
  48. How it is possible to get rid of constipations by means of a homeopathy? Usual medicine pr...
  49. The dear doctor! Prompt, whether it is treated by a homeopathy psychosomatic rass...
  50. Advise, pozhalujstva, a preparation really facilitating a status at progre...