PDA

Просмотр полной версии : Homeopathist and nonconventional medicine

Страницы : 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 [20] 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89

1. Dear 1 Communicated with you a little mesjatskv back in occasion of limfo...
  2. Hello. Help or Assist to cure a gastritis, please. And if it is possible or probable, the priest...
  3. In magazine "Be healthy" 7 for 2001 there is clause or article " How to treat an adenoma ", g...
  4. Was on a site www. biopass. by. ru there predlogajut information treatment...
  5. Hello, Vladimir! At mum of my girlfriend such problem: very strong in...
  6. The dear doctor! At me a cyst in gajmorovoj to a sinus. To me have appointed or nominated glonoin...
  7. Dear Vladimir! You have advised me to accept at a calcaneal spur vnut...
  8. Dear Vladimir! And again about 6 years or summer girl with tussis. Yesterday three times yes...
  9. Hello! My daughter of 11 months, weight of 12400 kg, body height 64, 6 teeth...
  10. Hello! Tussis at 9 ti the monthly girl. Already 2 ju week. Pristupoobr...
  11. The dear doctor! Heard, that homeopathic agents it is possible to remove or take off pril...
  12. Dear Mark Samuilovich! Whether there are any homeopathic agents...
  13. Doctor Dvorjanchikov! I have entered the name for 9 mornings on February, 11th (at you it will be hour...
  14. Hello. Whether prompt please can okazakt harm to a fetus on the first...
  15. The dear doctor, recommend domestic replacement "Galsteny"....
  16. Hello. Tell or say, whether there is an experience of application of a homeopathy at a HIV-...
  17. Dear doctors! This narration me spodviglo my participation in these or it kon...
  18. Whether probably hyperplasia thyroid vylichit grasses and with what? Whether it is dangerous...
  19. To the child half a year. There were attributes of a hereditary neurodermite. We accept...
  20. How smoking influences reception of homeopathic preparations? And if this influence...
  21. Listen, Dvorjanchikov. D-r I have intentionally lowered or omitted. At you voobshche-that the diploma...
  22. SOS!!! Passed or Took place successful treatment at a homeopathist. Has been appointed or nominated repeated at...
  23. Dear help or assist!!! I ask for the another's boy! Good afternoon! The Short of history...
  24. The dear doctor! It would be desirable to hear your opinion about BADah "Limfosan" and " EP...
  25. Hello the doctor! My husband now lays in Botkinskoj to hospital. Third ned...
  26. Prompt, please: a rhinitis at feeding mum. nazenprofen firms heel de...
  27. Whether tell or say, please, there are in a homeopathy methods of treatment of a dysbacteriosis kishe...
  28. Respond please, whether it is possible, being the pregnant woman to accept homeopathic...
  29. Hello, the Doctor! Advise, please any preparations, ukre...
  30. Please, if who knows, prompt where it is possible to find a preparation " the CALCIUM-...
  31. Than methods of treatment of classical homeopathists differ from homeopathists, kotory...
  32. Help or Assist to find gomeopata-the allergist for my children, one 4 year, another...
  33. Good afternoon! At my son (9) the second week a strong rhinitis (stuffy nose)...
  34. Hello. At me a question: at my cat pereodicheski there comes time, kog...
  35. To the girl 3 years. Diagnoz-kokljush. Help or assist!!! Thanks...
  36. Whether it is possible for children (2 years and 8 mes) to accept a homeopathy from a flu and soplej...
  37. At the child 7 years hr. A tonsillitis and adenoides. With what gom. Preparations it is possible p...
  38. Whether prompt, please, it is possible ispozovat homeopathic preparations for...
  39. Hello the doctor. At me a problem. My husband strongly pyot. Every morning nachi...
  40. And he so podrobatyvaet, in the afternoon the venereologist, and in the evening a homeopathist....
  41. Zdrastvujte! At men jaaminoreja, analyses have shown, that the reason can be plo...
  42. There is medicinal grass Kavkazky a hellebore, me its or his interests...
  43. Hello! To me of 27 years. At me dizbakterioz a chair that liquid that normal...
  44. doktora! vrachi! gde vi vse?...
  45. I search for the grandmother who starts talking kleshcha-zheleznitsu, a homeopathist, which VYLE...
  46. Vladimir, has not received the answer to the question - has probably placed it or him in ustarevsh...
  47. Whether the homeopathy can help or assist with treatment of a ureaplasmosis? I a year am excruciated, not mo...
  48. Hello! To the son 5, - the orthopedist has appointed or nominated 6 years ufo and kaltsinovu to drink. On yes...
  49. The dear doctor, to the child 4 years. Diagnosis Atopichesky the Dermatitis. Whether can in...
  50. Problems with a skin of the face (a boring, rashes) = not passing or not taking place blepharitis. NOT mo...