PDA

Просмотр полной версии : Homeopathist and nonconventional medicine

Страницы : 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 [17] 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89

1. Zdrastvujte the doctor! You treat aotmu colds of physical effort?? Respond on...
  2. Da-Century Dvorjanchikov is well!!!!!...
  3. The dear doctor! Vrach-the homeopathist has registered unitary application (1 kr) gom...
  4. Has talked to mum just, it or she recently had exacerbation ZHKB, therefore pr...
  5. Greetings, to homeopathists!...
  6. The dear Doctor, whether is sense to generate the homeopathic first-aid set for re...
  7. The dear doctor, recommend something homeopathic for a dream. Also that...
  8. Larissa! Or as you there actually call. Urgently most (mu) it is necessary to you le...
  9. To the son of 11 years, some years are appointed or nominated by doctors in the autumn and in the spring nootropin. podsk...
  10. Hello! I in occasion of a BP at 2 h the years or summer child. And unless its or his reasons that...
  11. WELL And SKOKO it is possible TO LOOK FORWARD TO HEARING FROM YOU or TO YOUR REPLY...
  12. Today has come into a drugstore to buy or purchase novopassit and sellers to me have offered g...
  13. Dear Vovik! Please, - be presented, please....
  14. At the son (4 years) whether adenoides can be cured 2 items a homeopathy....
  15. You know something about such ointment: in 1 butylochku an acetic essence put...
  16. The doctor why you have passed or missed the previous pages? They have remained without the answer....
  17. Advise how to raise or increase, please, immunity at 2, 5 years or summer rebenka-hour...
  18. Hello the Doctor!!!!! Tell or Say pozhaluista how to help or assist elderly the person...
  19. Tell or Say, and whether probably homeopathic treatment at alcoholic dependence?...
  20. Dear Vladimir! To my son (1 10 months) on Saturday for the first time have made r...
  21. Dock, zravstvujte! Has sent on panacea pismo-I look forward to hearing. There are problems and...
  22. How it is possible to remove a gout without a surgical intervention?...
  23. Hello, Vladimir! Whether tell or say, please, are harmful hormonal protivo...
  24. Hello! Daughters of 8 years. We are observed after operation in occasion of gidronefr...
  25. Diagnosed about 7 years ago: a chronic obstructive bronchitis with asmatichesk...
  26. Mine el adres-sukh_bukh@kitoboy. ru I shall wait very much from you a questionnaire For...
  27. Like very well, but Often to crying, both for pleasure, and from films, from it is good...
  28. The doctor, tell or say please, whether under force of a homeopathy to cure vegeto-sosudis...
  29. At me a congenital polycystosis of both kidneys (complicated chronic, postojann...
  30. The dear doctor, I place a part of data about Vlairine. e about itself it is possible...
  31. Prompt please, whether there are any homeopathic medicines for...
  32. I that Avdeev's son of Century, which to you, mister Zak, shlet everyone chu...
  33. Izvenite, there can be a question set repeatedly, is not assured or confident, that has pressed on kn. " From...
  34. Hello! I accept Mastodinon, in anotatsii is specified, that is shown at not...
  35. The dear doctor! Advise please any homeopathic prepar...
  36. The doctor, advise, whether please it is necessary to do or make Break between reception feok...
  37. Hello! Prompt please, whether is any homeopathic...
  38. Whether prompt please it is possible to apply a preparation "calm" for the child 1...
  39. Hello. At me pleche-a ulnar periarthritis. Whether it is possible to relieve of it or him...
  40. The dear Doctor!!! To my son now 1 year and 8 months. Whether after cold...
  41. Hello, dear g-n Dvorjanchikov! I to you address for the first time. But at m...
  42. Hello! 7 years I am am excruciated periodically with a migraine. Tried to treat...
  43. The dear doctor, podskazhitete please - what, proceeding from your experience...
  44. Prompt, whether there are homeopathic preparations which it is possible to accept for p...
  45. On term of 17 weeks pregnancy has interrupted. All happens by itself, without in...
  46. Whether can kak-to facilitate a homeopathist that current of oncologic disease?...
  47. How personally you think, up to what age it is necessary to nurse the kid? To mine...
  48. Dear Vladimir when at last you will open branch in Moscow, can eats...
  49. Help or Assist with treatment of illness or disease Rejtera and Bekhterev. Than to treat? Where it is possible prio...
  50. From a periodic headache have advised to accept bolegolov. Tell or say on...