PDA

Просмотр полной версии : Homeopathist and nonconventional medicine

Страницы : 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 [14] 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89

1. Ignatsiju 30 have accepted at once 4 grains, no trouble, and that everywhere is written...
  2. Whether there are homeopathic agents for treatment Allergic rhinitis and...
  3. As, in your opinion, whether ointment can eskuljus help or assist at vascular asterisks...
  4. Have found out kistu-operation if will not decrease is supposed. Obrat...
  5. Whether prompt, please, somebody collided or faced with doctor Voloshkevich Ol...
  6. Hello! Whether tell or say please my "problem" gomeopaticheski is treated...
  7. Tell, please, about action of following preparations: an aconite, a belladonne...
  8. Whether it is possible to clarify (to cure) a scar from a combustion an iron 2 day time prescription? Under...
  9. Prompt, whether it is possible to cope by means of homeopathic agents limfode...
  10. Vladimir Vladimirovich! In what days at women it is better to hand over analyses on chlamyses...
  11. The dear Doctor! What agent is better for depression of Prolactinum - Mastodinon...
  12. Hello the doctor! Tell or say, please, your opinion on advantage or benefit, tselesoobraz...
  13. Prilipko N.S. Here you speak about ready preparations for treatment disbakter...
  14. To the father have performed operation on excision of a polyp in a rectum. Operation has passed or has taken place ud...
  15. Greetings, whether tell or say please it is possible izlichit a chronic rhinitis gomeapatie...
  16. Hello the Doctor! Prompt any homeopathic preparations for...
  17. To Lenin. And you and the truth of Century Dvorjanchikov? Though for me it unimportantly, simply int...
  18. Whether the homeopathy treats sex frustration, whether in particular it is possible to raise or increase...
  19. Zdravsvujte, the doctor. Advise to strengthen, please, what agents a varnish...
  20. Hello! You could not prompt methods of treatment of a thrush (including on...
  21. Hello! Please, help or assist. At the baby of 6 months strong di...
  22. Hello, the doctor. How much it is necessary for time nonresident to survey...
  23. What homeopathic preparations can be applied at an asthmatic attack...
  24. Was on reception at the gynecologist in occasion of a beginning or starting climacterium. Has registered America...
  25. Dear g-n Lenin! You recommended for my daughter preparation Mahonia 3 ooze...
  26. Hello the doctor. Umoej daughters a undifferentiated vasculitis of averages and m...
  27. Whether the leukoplakia moch is enough cystoscopy for statement of the diagnosis. A bubble?...
  28. Advise homeopathic preparations helping or assisting at a gout, t. e. snizhajushch...
  29. Good afternoon. I all about a keratoconus. And what it is possible to consider or count as signs? Razdvoe...
  30. The dear doctor! Whether It is treated gomeopatieej man's sterility or barrenness (Azospermija).....
  31. After a unsuccessful sensibilization (almost the shock was) I am afraid to accept medicines...
  32. Hello. Help or assist us, please! To My son 3 years. Problems nachalis...
  33. Tell or Say, from what age it is possible to give children homeopathic agents? Spa...
  34. Evgenie, 37. After a trauma of a breast the fibrosis of a papilla and auras has started to be formed...
  35. Hello! To my son 1991 r. Have put such clinical diagnosis: hr...
  36. The dear doctor! It would be desirable to learn or find out, whether has any contraindications...
  37. Hello the Doctor! My child (5) goes in sadik, but thus often bol...
  38. Hello! The status awful, all time would be desirable to sleep, legs or foots hurt, hair...
  39. Hello, the doctor! Help or assist, please! Today has occured or happened in the morning, probably...
  40. To me 45 years, are a lot of rodinok on the face. The neigbour has advised to deduce or remove from the face give birth...
  41. The dear doctor, to me the doctor has registered preparation Gormel With, but I have lost reko...
  42. Uazhaemyj the doctor, at acute beginning ORVI you advise an aconite, and then belado...
  43. What can You suggeste for Interstatial cystitis? Thanks...
  44. The doctor, Prompt how to restore flora of an intestine after strong infektsi...
  45. Tell or Say please, whether it is possible to get to you on reception? Where there is you Kli...
  46. Hello! Whether there Are any homeopathic preparations at fobicheskom si...
  47. Hello dokktor! I am ill or sick vulval or vaginal gardnerelloj. Is and grybok. Nazn...
  48. The dear doctor! Prompt, to itself from homeopathists it is possible to address in Odessas...
  49. gomeopatam-and to what are applied tilija and populjus?...
  50. Hello. At my son adenoides of 1 degree has read through in magazine that mozhn...