PDA

Просмотр полной версии : Homeopathist and nonconventional medicine

Страницы : 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 [12] 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89

1. Hello, read, that before purpose or appointment of homeopathic treatment neobho...
  2. Hello the doctor. At me a fibromatous mastopathy. The doctor momolog has appointed or nominated le...
  3. Uvazaemyj doktor. Ja pytajus lecit v polosti rta naryv domashnim doktorom l...
  4. Vladimir Vladimirovich! If you in Moscow I very much would like to meet....
  5. Doctors suspect the initial form of a psoriasis. As I am flied or treated at a homeopathist...
  6. Whether the homeopathy helps or assists at plural myomatous sites?...
  7. To the child 4, 5 years. giper it is erethitic, but very clever. How to help or assist him to be nemno...
  8. The dear doctor, at me such problem - after any nervous nagruzo...
  9. Dear doctors, thanks big for the answer on a bronchial asthma....
  10. Hello! To the child of 7 years. Has not passed or has not taken place and 6 ti years as at last have put...
  11. Dear or Expensive doctor, me very much interests smptomy preparation Lac felinum prigota...
  12. Hello! Whether prompt please it is possible to apply simultaneously 2 gomeo...
  13. The answer to an anonymous homeopathist. On a homeopathy I read books for a long time and much. Mine...
  14. The dear doctor! One month ago to me have performed operation on excision cancer has swelled up...
  15. What homeopathic medicines are most effective at treatment revmatoidno...
  16. Hello! Pazjasnite, pochnmu homeopathists cannot treat oncologic bo...
  17. Hello, the doctor! Advise, please, as to us to be. To my mum 49...
  18. Hello the Dear doctor! At me a retrocervical endometriosis back...
  19. In the center Paracelsus (Racing) accepts Osipov's homeopathist And., somebody m...
  20. The doctor, whether it is possible vylecht a gout at its or her initial displays?...
  21. Hello! That it is possible to use after numerous antibiotikov-lichi...
  22. To daughter 4 years, from 2 years have started to collapse or be blasted a forward teeth. Have diagnosed "...
  23. Hello, the dear Doctor! I am flied or treated by a homeopathy and at me a question: gomeo...
  24. Alexey February, 12th 2003 09 : 35 : 30 My daughter (13) eksudativno-ka...
  25. Whether prompt, please, it is possible a homeopathist. Agents to correct or adjust consisting...
  26. I have already read through, that in Tolyatti....
  27. And what such soft shampoo? It is necessary to look at components or on proizvoditel...
  28. Hello. Tell or say please, the panic neurosis is treated by a homeopathy? For...
  29. At me rare or infrequent leather zabolevaenie-vitiligo. Tried to treat it or him, but while...
  30. Hello! As you consider or count, whether will do much harm treatment on Semenovoj (bazirue...
  31. segodna vrach-the homeopathist has written out to me medicines: grafi 6 and a fukus 3. Under the scheme or plan...
  32. The doctor good afternoon. At me a following question. Whether exist homeopathic...
  33. Good afternoon! The head often hurts, the pain is shown in the field of a nape, nauseas...
  34. Kak ludi zarajautsia enterococcus? Mogout li devochki 11 let bolet imi? Kak...
  35. You asked about the diagnosis? A secondary amenorrhea as a result of growing thin. But sv...
  36. How to stop a lactemia. Advise please a preparation....
  37. Hello, dear Doctors! I ask your advice or council. At me pregnancy 4...
  38. asmatichesky tussis after dolgovo lnchenija a homeopathy, but without rezultatno....
  39. Whether has somebody positive experience of application of preparations of firm Heel, in...
  40. The doctor, hello... It again I. My girl also has passed or has taken place full obsle...
  41. Good evening, Doctor Dvorjanchikov! Me interests, if the smear will go...
  42. Uv. d-r. Zak! Whether it is possible to cure a ulcer 12. Intestines a homeopathy, IN FACT consider or count...
  43. Hello, the doctor! At me a pain between a neck and a vertebra. Probably, it ost...
  44. Tell or Say, please, than adenoides 2 step are treated. From the point of view of a homeopathy...
  45. The doctor, prompt, please, effective gomeopatichskoe an agent for in...
  46. The dear doctor! Whether it is possible to grow thin by means of a homeopathic preparation "..
  47. Good afternoon! Tell or say please, there is a guarantee of 100 % of treatment by means of go...
  48. To the child have registered homeopathic medicines for a rachitis (names to not read through...
  49. Help or Assist! At me an eczema, on what is not present an allergy. I work as the hairdresser or barber, not h...
  50. Hello, Vladimir! On subject glass it is necessary to paste et...