PDA

Просмотр полной версии : Homeopathist and nonconventional medicine

Страницы : 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 [11] 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89

1. Dear homeopathists! By means of your methods to me 10 years ago have cured bron...
  2. What is MUMIE? Why it or him advise to accept to my mum? bioenergetik otri...
  3. The doctor, days tell or say please how much successively is possible to drink Polyphepanum at hro...
  4. Dear d-r! By results of analyses and the US have diagnosed me DTZ 1 with...
  5. Hello, Anna (and.. 10554). Thanks for the answer about a hog a uterus. Up to prie...
  6. For those who asked: the forum on our site has renewed job. Topeka not p...
  7. Tell or Say, how much dearly or expensively to be treated by a homeopathy? For example, chronic pyelo...
  8. Hello, at me a fibroadenoma of a mammary gland, whether tell or say it is possible will cure...
  9. Tell or Say please, whether probably treatment of an obesity by means of homeopathic...
  10. Dear Vladimir! I congratulate you on a holiday! For me he associates...
  11. Have put erosion shejki uteruses. The doctor has told or said to wait till the autumn and to not treat....
  12. Elena as it is good, that you the dermatologist! I some years was treated in TSKVI (d-r...
  13. Good afternoon, prompt please as bang eninatsiju kompozitum SN. To me p...
  14. Dear doctor Dvorjanchikov! Can prompt good vracha-a homeopathist in...
  15. Hello. Whether there is a homeopathic cosmetics (except for Veledy)? I have...
  16. Please, advise an agent for depression of appetite! I eat too much...
  17. The hysteromyoma recently has been found out in my mum (approximately 5 6 weeks). In about...
  18. The dear doctor, How to cure homeopathic agents demodekoz pjatil...
  19. My consultation at a homeopathic forum 03.ru is suspended on neop...
  20. To me it is not clear here that if your methods so well help or assist where a heap...
  21. The dear doctor! I am flied or treated by a homeopathy, but last time at me naprjazhenn...
  22. Hello. Whether tell or say and chlamydias play a role in immune system?...
  23. And to you it is necessary to come already with the put diagnosis from the doctor or only with...
  24. Dear Mark Samuilovich! How to get rid of attacks of a migraine? In advance spa...
  25. Hello, the doctor! Prompt, please, as it is possible to get rid from triho...
  26. What is method Folja?...
  27. Tell or Say please, whether it is possible having harmonous enough figure, it is not inclined to...
  28. The doctor! I have enough for a long time boundary frustration of mentality and I of it or him n...
  29. Tell or Say, it is possible to treat gomeopaticheski a diffusive or diffuse toxic struma? At me on...
  30. Whether it is possible to help or assist a homeopathy at an epilepsy? If yes, than. Thanks....
  31. If here it is not pleasant to you descend or go in other forum, section gomeolpatija http:...
  32. Hello, the dear doctor! It again I with our ill-starred atopicheskim...
  33. The doctor, inform, please about an opportunity of treatment of a mastopathy gemeopatichesk...
  34. The doctor, I heard, that have let out or have released contraceptives for men. Jotas...
  35. Uvazhamyj Doctor Dvorjanchikov! In 2000, me did or made PTSR and at me obnaruzh...
  36. Has transferred or carried discussion of absence at advising homeopathists red the author...
  37. What preparations apply to restoration of hair, and their strengthening (above...
  38. How to treat an excessive aerogenesis?...
  39. 39 years. Wished to do or make operation on veins, but have postponed and have translated or transferred me in terap...
  40. Please prompt as to cure a lambliasis at 2 h the years or summer child. Except for g...
  41. The dear doctor! To my mum of 50 years. Recently at ordinary medical survey...
  42. Hello the doctor! At me here what problem. Sometimes (enough taki-it is frequent...
  43. Whether it is possible to get rid by means of a homeopathy of polyps of a nose and a genyantritis? I want...
  44. Thanks for the full answer, but how much years I should be treated and than?!..
  45. Tell or Say, please, what attitude or relation spetsialistov-homeopathists to preparations...
  46. Good afternoon! Tell or Say please, at mum pressure often raises or increases, swell...
  47. In what sense of application of different tinctures zhen-shenja, eleuterokokka and t. Item at...
  48. Hello. At my girlfriend after sorts or labors all face has become covered by spots. All g...
  49. And what, Dvorjanchika Have expelled?...
  50. Hello. To us have advised TSerebrum kompozitum for treatment PEP (to the child...