Просмотр полной версии : Manual Therapeutist

Страницы : [1] 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12

1. Treatment of back pains
  2. Constantly raised or increased temperature
  3. Body height
  4. poluptoz
  5. Dorsodynias
  6. The backbone hurts
  7. Iskrevlenie a backbone is as nibud it is treated?
  8. Scoliosis of 2-3 degrees
  9. Back pain
  10. Back pain
  11. Septum amneosticheskaja + atypical kosolapite
  12. Instability cervical vertebra or vertebrae
  13. kosolapie
  14. Massage
  15. Question to the doctor! At my son / 13 let/on the basis of R-grams have put di...
  16. Whether helps or assists at a deforming spondylosis quantum therapy?...
  17. Hello! At me an osteochondrosis and a scoliosis of a backbone. The girlfriend (not the physician...
  18. The doctor, whether tell or say the truth, that prblemy with a backbone can cause...
  19. ZDRASTVUJTE! The DOCTOR HAS told or said THAT At me the DISK FAILS. WHAT DOES IT MEAN..
  20. Good afternoon! At mneja some days pains in a neck, especially on ut are felt...
  21. Problem such: at an inclination of the case to the left or to the right crackles in a breast, and as...
  22. The dear doctor! Heard what to pierce ears (for sereg). It is possible not in ljubo...
  23. Pregnancy 38 ned. A jamming of a nerve. The left leg or foot above a knee with vnesh. storo...
  24. Whether manipulation can help or assist at a delay psiho-motor development...
  25. Uvazhameyj the doctor! Advise how to get rid of a pain in the field of a fold susta...
  26. Whether it is possible to cure a platypodia 2 j degrees by means of manipulation and...
  27. Hello, the Doctor. At me grows dumb, right that the left leg or foot, why that sra...
  28. The dear doctor! At me a scoliosis of the first degree. Whether it is possible for me to be engaged fi...
  29. To my daughter of 26 years, the diagnosis skalioz, one scapula absolutely leaves, kak-as if...
  30. Vyacheslav October, 28th 2003 10 : 49 : 36 Hello the doctor, me 21 year, at men...
  31. It is impossible to turn a head: the neck hurts and rakes in a head. The slightest d...
  32. The dear doctor! After employment or occupations on yoga there was a pulsation in the field of grudn...
  33. Good afternoon! I have periodic pains in a backbone in the field of p...
  34. Hello, the doctor! To me of 25 years. At me a scoliosis of 2 degrees. Tell or say, to a sting...
  35. V poslednee vremja y menja pojavilis silnue boli v mushzah spinu, ot lopato...
  36. The doctor, tell or say please pregnant women it is possible to address to manualnomu terape...
  37. Hello, the doctor! At my girlfriend of a problem with a backbone. The beginnings go...
  38. The dear doctor. At me a scoliosis. What - I do not know. One year ago, hardly it is less...
  39. The dear doctor! Some months do not pass or take place a pain in the field of left l...
  40. Continuation of a question (Me 23 years, I of high body height - 198 sm)... You have given...
  41. Hello. Me already tredy day hurt in all joints (down to a cyst...
  42. Hello! Prompt pozhalujsa in such question. At the young man 36...
  43. Hello! Tell or say mozhnl by means of manipulation to correct a posture and...
  44. What contraindications exist at an osteochondrosis? Whether it is possible to lift tjazh...
  45. Hello! Tell or say please, whether the therapist in so can manualnyj help or assist...
  46. Hello! At my brother after a raising of gravity the skew of a trunk has gone...
  47. Hello, the doctor! My mum from sedentary job began to hurt or be ill;be sick awfully sleep...
  48. Explain how to correct please a subluxation of coccyx (have made MRT pojasnichnog...
  49. Hello, the dear doctor! To a great regret I cannot name to you...
  50. Hello, the doctor! I am pregnant, at us 31 week. The matter is that earlier...