PDA

Просмотр полной версии : Manual Therapeutist

Страницы : 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 [8] 9 10 11 12

1. Hello! My mum (54 years) had a sensation of a burning sensation and a numbness in...
  2. Hello!! At my mum of a problem with cartilaginous or chondral tissues on a loin. podsk...
  3. Tell about treatment of cervical vertebra or vertebrae...
  4. The neck, back hurts
  5. Application of manipulation at hernias mpd is the extremely disputable the moment...
  6. Tell or Say, whether actions of the masseur are justified: the small child, 10 months, p...
  7. Moi diagnos - Severe degenerative disc disease, L5/S1 - kak eto preodolet?...
  8. MY DAUGHTER OF 16 YEARS AT IT or HER STRONG SKALIOZ + THE KYPHOSIS WHETHER IT IS POSSIBLE AT SUCH AGE...
  9. Whether it is possible to correct a rachiocampsis in 20 years....
  10. Have displaced 4-th cervical vertebra
  11. The dear doctor, mine gastrenterolog has told or said to me to go to manualnomu terapev...
  12. Hello, the doctor! Whether Mozhno-to clamp a nerve of a thorax hanging on a horizontal bar....
  13. Hello. I am am disturbed with a cervical department of a backbone. In that district I not m...
  14. Greetings! I wish to learn or find out, than diving in an ice-hole is dangerous? I Am going to to dive on 3...
  15. Help or Assist, Yesterday has bent down in the afternoon and has felt a sharp pain in a backbone...
  16. Tell or Say, please that for preparation Wild Yam?. What responses about data prep...
  17. Hello the doctor! I have twisted the right leg or foot. As a result 2 has swelled up and...
  18. The doctor, good afternoon. To me of 29 years, and recently I began to notice neudo...
  19. Hello, the Doctor. Within last two weeks sometimes arise a palate...
  20. At fracture of a cervical vertebra (3 mm), whether mozhno-to turn a neck, even on...
  21. Hello! I shall be very grateful for the information: whether it is possible in Moscow najt...
  22. Hello, my grandmother very full, all life worked on tsem. A factory...
  23. Pains within 1.5 2 years in the top part of a femur outside. Isotope proverk...
  24. Zdrasti. U menja posle rodov jivot ne umen6aetsja, prodoljau kormit grudni...
  25. At me a scoliosis of 2 3 degrees, I was engaged serozno in navigation, can therefore...
  26. Umenja shortage of iron how to treat...
  27. My daughter has hit a head, has stretched or has dragged out ligaments or cords of a neck and has was traumatized 2 go she...
  28. Whether it is possible by means of manipulation will get rid of a hygroma on knee sus...
  29. The dear doctor! At my daughter (5, 8 years) the knee joint in r is deformed...
  30. Hello. I have made a computer tomography pojasnichno-kresttsovogo otde...
  31. Hello! Tell or say please: at me a scoliosis of 2 degrees. To me this diagno...
  32. THE BOTTOM FLACCID PARAPLEGIA
  33. Pain and giddiness
  34. Coccyx
  35. Massage
  36. After visiting manualnogo the therapist
  37. plechelopatochnaya pleksopatiya
  38. Punctual or Dot elekromassazhyor
  39. Brachium-scapular periartit
  40. Instability of a cervical department of a backbone
  41. The left brachium above right
  42. iskrevlenie a backbone
  43. Whether will help or assist me manualnyj massage?
  44. Scoliosis
  45. Preparations for usyhanija hernias of a backbone
  46. Pains of a lumbosacral department of a backbone.
  47. Pain in the field of a loin
  48. Hernia and sports?
  49. Disk on a place
  50. koktsigodenija?