PDA

Просмотр полной версии : Manual Therapeutist

Страницы : 1 2 3 4 [5] 6 7 8 9 10 11 12

1. Kto-somebody prboval to be treated in the Center of manipulation on the basis of out-patient departments...
  2. Hello, podsazhite to me please: I very badly fall asleep and I sleep, in the morning...
  3. At me decent enough dislocation of the vertebra of a thoracal department (traumas were not)...
  4. Hello, what limiting sizes intervertebral gryzhy lumbar otd...
  5. To my father of 67 years. In a youth has transferred or carried the open fractures of an arm or a hand and a leg or foot. All...
  6. What is it such??? Infernal scelalgias do not allow to sleep. Begins so: I lay down...
  7. The dear doctor! I years 5 yearly get out in backpackings with...
  8. Good afternoon... At me problemka... To me 21 year, And I HAVE started TO GROW bald!!! e...
  9. Hello. It would be desirable to learn or find out your opinion. During sorts or labors in 99 year to me...
  10. The dear doctor! To my son of 11 years, was motor allalija, a jamming I suck...
  11. Dear Sergey Vasilevich! At me the vertebra in a loin on 0, 5 see is displaced...
  12. Zdrasti DOCK!!! I wish to take an interest at you about such problem!!! When...
  13. I have noticed such strange thing. CHere some hours after employment or occupation aerobik...
  14. Zdrasti Dock!!! I to you with such problem. At me pleche-scapular pereort...
  15. Hello, I wish to learn or find out as you concern to Chinese aparatu " convenient d...
  16. In 25 years has passed or has taken place course of treatment at vertebronevrologa (10 sessions). Pravostoronn...
  17. Hello! Tell, please, on the help manualn how much is real...
  18. Prompt, what responses about the Center manualnoj medicine on pr. Vernadsky?..
  19. Zdravsvujte. At me an interdisk hernia in krestotsovov a department of a backbone...
  20. posledenee time I began to feel attacks of a panic (2 2 times a month) - a shiver...
  21. The greater or big request help or assist advice or council: the back Terribly hurts, the doctor has diagnosed...
  22. ZDRASTVUJTE! I have pains in the LOIN ON THE RIGHT, ON THAT PLACE At me HAVE appeared KA...
  23. Hello, the doctor. Tell or say please, whether it is possible to pass or take place manualnuju rubbed...
  24. The dear doctor! Strong pains in lumbar area three years ago have begun...
  25. The dear doctor! At me it is some or a little bit questions! In me have found out a kyphoscoliosis...
  26. Magnitno-a resonant tomography of a backbone 160 95 86 TSKB Ministry of Railways...
  27. Here somebody responds to questions or not...
  28. Good afternoon! Prompt please, to what expert it is necessary will address pr...
  29. At me vertebra or vertebrae in thoracal and pojasnichno-kresttsovom a department are constantly displaced...
  30. The third day as has appeared nojushchaja a pain in the left part of a loin. I do not sleep...
  31. Zdrastvujte the doctor. I the guy 21 year. Already nektoroe time hurts me a neck, with...
  32. Hello the doctor. To me 34 years. At children's age at me sometimes bole...
  33. Greetings! Somebody can advise as in 19 years it is possible to develop or produce norm or rate...
  34. Hello! The dear doctor, I have found out inspissation hardly below a loin...
  35. Daughters of 15 years, it is very strong sutulitsja, high. Goes on employment or occupations on ispravl...
  36. Dear doctors! Please, your help is necessary to us! My cousin br...
  37. Hello, the doctor! At me an arthrosis kobchika (such diagnosis puts manualn...
  38. Good afternoon! Today was in hospital, has made a roentgen of a cervical department pozvonoch...
  39. The therapist has advised to pass or take place some sessions of manipulation. Has told or said, ch...
  40. Help or Assist, please, advice or council. To me of 25 years. 1, 5 years ago there was a pain in...
  41. WHO YOU?
  42. Hello! Prompt how to define or determine - whether the person has died (or has run at summer...
  43. Daughters of 18 years. In 8 years have diagnosed skalioz 2. Practically annually...
  44. Hello! Rengen has shown ostehondroz a cervical department and shift pozvonk...
  45. The dear doctor, My picture: 1. M, 35 years, body height 183, weight of 70 kg 2...
  46. At my mum an osteochondrosis of cervical vertebra or vertebrae (her of 48 years), iz-for it or him often zhu...
  47. Tell or Say pozhalusta, whether it is correct that at more than half of all people of a leg or foot not odi...
  48. Fracture of a neck
  49. Kto-somebody has any experience on a subject: treatment of a coccyalgia osteopat...
  50. Comrades, och. It is necessary good manualshchik in Peter. If can help or assist advice or council...