PDA

Просмотр полной версии : Manual Therapeutist

Страницы : 1 2 [3] 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12

1. The doctor, at me sedentary job, recently in district lomatok (between left lopatk...
  2. The dear Sergey Vasilevich, what treatment is spent after putting off or taking out inflamed...
  3. The dear Doctor, Whether tell or say, please, it is possible to become the masseur without honey...
  4. Zdrastvuite, doctor! Hotelos bi sprosit u was pri skolioze li..
  5. The dear doctor! And whether there is a case when the disk is ill or sick, but has not bursted with vyda...
  6. Good afternoon! At me a question to manualnomu to the therapist: On KT at me obnaruzhe...
  7. Panteleimonu: If you answered my questions. Can will tell or say then, kako...
  8. Hello...!!! Advise please a complex of physical exercises...
  9. After visiting manualnogo the therapist, strong headaches have begun, are left...
  10. Hello, the Doctor! Whether tell or say, please, it is possible by means of manualnoj those...
  11. Zdrastvujte, the Doctor! At me to you such question, in February of this year to me sd...
  12. Mum 1.5 years is ill or sick: a syndrome spastic krivoshei on a background subcortical...
  13. Help or Assist, please, advice or council. To me of 25 years. 1, 5 years ago there was a pain in...
  14. Tell or Say pozhalujska how to address to manualnomu to therapist Galina Sergey Vas...
  15. Some years I have pains in a back, to be exact a backbone and hardly below it or him...
  16. Hello! Problems with a back have begun after sorts or labors, (10 back) - is long...
  17. To me of 30 years of a leg or foot h-the figurative form. Money for operation is not present. Prompt, as m...
  18. At me which sedentary job recently was much up to 10 in den...
  19. Hello, the doctor. Today since morning to me painfully to turn a neck in left st...
  20. Tell or Say pozhalujska how to address to manualnomu to therapist Galina Sergey Vas...
  21. I shall be grateful, if will prompt contact phone good manualnogo those...
  22. The doctor has told or said, that at me a subluxation of coccyx. Tell or say pozhaljsta what does it mean...
  23. Hello, the doctor. I write to you again about mum. This time I shall try or taste under...
  24. uvazhayemii doktor, podskazhite pozhaluista vozmozhno li povisheniye tem...
  25. To me 23 years, I of high body height - 198 sm, a body build thin. Problems with...
  26. Hello the doctor! In the winter I have caught a cold, ORZ + back pains, oblegcheni...
  27. Kind time of day, 1. After visiting manualnogo the therapist all zame...
  28. The dear doctor, at me a syndrome of the angry intestine, a hypotension tolstog...
  29. Dear doctor! What is the diskosis? manualnyj the therapist has given out me the information or inquiry, cht...
  30. Good evening, the doctor! To me of 57 years, the back hurts years 25, often was cervical oste...
  31. Hello, the DOCTOR! Very much I ask to respond. I since September was hurted or was ill;was sick with a back...
  32. Hello. After carrying out of inspection to me have diagnosed osteohond...
  33. My husband constantly asks pomasirovat to him a back, t. To. At it or him sedentary jobs...
  34. Constant and strong crunch in shejnnom a department, a loin and brachiums. The right arm or hand...
  35. I about 3 weeks ago have bought or purchased eleptichesky a simulator (type conducted only costing or standing), posl...
  36. Hello! To me of 30 years, job sedentary. Last 2 3 months gde-that with...
  37. BY phone 540 74 63 your nurses (managers) do not know such iss...
  38. Kind time of day, Functional blockade in a cervical department arises...
  39. To me have diagnosed an osteochondrosis of a lumbar department of a backbone + nestab...
  40. Hello. Three days went much. All the night long, after the first day of programs...
  41. To my son of 16 years, at it or him it is visible to the naked eye, that the left brachium above...
  42. Good afternoon! What vnutremyshechnye can be used preparations for usyhani...
  43. Good afternoon! At me a question: almost one year ago at the man of 24 years was kompressio...
  44. Veins on arms or hand in district act where feel pulse. One acting a wreath to...
  45. Good afternoon. I had a right-hand scoliosis of 2 degrees of a thoracal department...
  46. Whether it is possible to cure a phobia manipulation and acupuncture? If yes...
  47. I at failure or accident had a fracture of vertebra 2 to shift 3 aside...
  48. Recommend manualnogo the therapist in Sankt-Petersburg. I feel, that neo...
  49. Whether it is possible for 4 monthly child to visit or attend manualnogo the therapist. We go sejcha...
  50. Good afternoon! At me a question: almost one year ago at the man of 24 years was kompressio...