PDA

Просмотр полной версии : Cardiovascular surgeon, phlebologist

Страницы : 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 [9] 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77

1. 32 years, the driver - the professional, have started to get particularly onychalgias (...
  2. The dear doctor! To me 49, at me with 98 - go year diagnoz-rhematoid artr...
  3. Whether it is possible to do without opiratsii at varices mashenki and whether it threatens besplod...
  4. To my brother have diagnosed - a Raynaud's disease. You could not is more detailed opi...
  5. Hello, the doctor! Many thanks for a heading! Tell or Say, how much an example...
  6. What reasons of occurrence of vascular asterisks on legs or foots at the girl can be...
  7. C the doctor for the answer but the matter is that we live in Rostove-na-to Don, and...
  8. Hello, the doctor! At me 1, 5 years ago were ditocias. After sorts or labors...
  9. DOCTOR! Chto delat: u menya pri chodbe, a seychas neskolko dney silno bolit...
  10. Hello, the doctor. RVG n/to has shown, that it is considerably broken or disturbed venous about...
  11. Varices of anticnemions. Legs or foots constantly nojut, sometimes redden and are scratched. According to...
  12. The dear doctor At my mother (her of 75 years, raised or increased krovjannoe pressure...
  13. Hello! After pregnancy legs or foots began to hurt or be ill;be sick and more precisely appear...
  14. Izvinite za shrift, drugogo net. Pochitala vashu konferenziu i u menia tako...
  15. Dz: compression fracture of a body of the seventh thoracal vertebra, spinno--mozgovo...
  16. Thanks, Ilya Gennadevich, you have calmed me:) But here still a question: at me...
  17. Hello, Prompt, please, the answer to a following problem: At men...
  18. Dear Ilya Gennadevich, during what time it is possible To call to you for konsult...
  19. Hello the doctor! When to my son was 1 Month the neuropathologist has specified on...
  20. Hello, the Doctor. My mum 11 years is ill or sick with chronic disturbance moz...
  21. Hello! After operation in occasion of a varicose phlebectasia on left...
  22. The father have written out from a hospital (an obliterating atherosclerosis), referring on it or him...
  23. The dear doctor, to me have made duplex doplerografiju and have diagnosed...
  24. Hello, at my daughter (1, 4 years) on a neck since a birth a hemangioma (11 sm...
  25. The dear doctor! For quite some time now at me began to reduce a foot of legs or foots and calf. Pr...
  26. The doctor what to do or make at me on falose on a head a vein what to do or make?...
  27. Hello, Ilya Gennadevich! You advised in occasion of a hemangioma at in...
  28. Hello. On a background of reception Detraleksa (the middle of the first course) arises...
  29. Dear Ilya Gennadevich! To Me of 20 years. In 14 years there was a vascular grid...
  30. Hello. Consult pozhalujta, I on temples had veins...
  31. The doctor, ultrasonic research has shown a hemangioma of a liver. How much or As far as e...
  32. The dear doctor, last year began to weaken memory, me 48 years, prin...
  33. Hello. To me of 27 years. All begins with a burning pain in a finger of an arm or a hand, he si...
  34. Zdravsvujte! Tell or say please, what medicines (except for IOV-VENUMA) effect...
  35. The doctor, whether tell or say, please, is bzoperatsionnye methods of treatment of varices...
  36. To me of 28 years. About two years ago I have paid attention, that at me an arm or a hand kak-as if about...
  37. Good afternoon! At my sister 32 years, in 10 years have put a thrombophlebitis are deep...
  38. At applying a gypsum on the left leg or foot, there was a squeezing stops that has resulted or brought...
  39. Hello consult please on such question: to me 24 years, in...
  40. Prompt, whether really crude perepelinye eggs reduce a cholesterin?...
  41. Kind vecher-day the dear Colleague, disturbs you the general or common surgeon, I...
  42. Tell please more in detail about consultation angiohirurga and where it or her it is possible...
  43. 7 years ago, in 17 years, to me have diagnosed a deep vein thrombosis right go...
  44. At me weak vessels the circulation of the bottom extremities of varices also is broken or disturbed...
  45. Hello. My problem - at me probably something with vessels on brushes r...
  46. Ilya Gennadievich! Many thanks for the answer! You have written, that septums of m...
  47. Hello! On a leg or foot there was a huge hematoma. A bruise was not. First...
  48. At the five-monthly child maculae in all leg or pinch. Doctors disagree or...
  49. Good afternoon! Many thanks, that so have quickly answered on my question on on...
  50. Hello! My father (to him 42 years) strongly disturb pains in left noge-...