PDA

Просмотр полной версии : Cardiovascular surgeon, phlebologist

Страницы : 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 [8] 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77

1. The dear doctor! After visiting the doctor to me have diagnosed - varicose...
  2. Through what is the time after operation or skleroterapii it is possible to renew for...
  3. Hello. Prompt please, whether reception tenorika/2 tablets can in...
  4. The dear Doctor! Tell or say please that such vegetososud. distanija and as...
  5. The dear doctor, please help or assist. My mum is paralysed 20 years in r...
  6. Zdrastvujte the doctor, I already wrote to you. At me on legs or foots vessels have as though bursted...
  7. Good afternoon! I on legs or foots (femurs) had "asterisks". In the evening posto...
  8. Strong nojushchie pains behind knees and in elbows. The divisional has told or said - an arthritis or...
  9. Hello, dear doctors! About 15 days ago I had a stretching And...
  10. The dear doctor, two months ago to me have performed operation in occasion of venous...
  11. Tell or Say, and at sleroterapii there are by-effects? Heard, that posl...
  12. Veins at me everywhere greater or big, especially on legs or foots, but not varicose, And at me...
  13. Hello, after an infarct became merznut even at plus of 5 degrees, and at...
  14. Hello, the doctor. My friend three weeks ago had an insult. An afterbirth...
  15. In vozrastve two weeks at my child has appeared in temjannoj parts red...
  16. Whether it is possible to remove the bursted vessels on litsy and how to prevent their occurrence....
  17. Hello! To me of 25 years. After pregnancy there were venous sites on odn...
  18. Hello, At me extremities constantly become numb, the pricking begins...
  19. At me legs or foots - arms or hand, especially legs or foots, and veins as if or as lead n constantly grow dumb...
  20. Hello! About one year periodically there are onychalgias, an itch, zhzhen...
  21. The doctor, the son on a head had a hemangioma any lobular after togas...
  22. Snake bite, 2 day posl a sting. An edema raspostranjaetsja on a brachium and thoracal klet...
  23. Dear doctor, many thanks for the encouraging and valuable information about sos...
  24. Hello. Tell or say please, petechias in due course disappear or pojavivshi...
  25. During pregnancy in a nose the hemangioma has grown. After sorts or labors to me it or her have removed...
  26. Hello, the doctor! At my mother-in-law a thrombophlebitis. Have now appeared kakie-...
  27. As the varicose phlebectasia is treated, whether there is a method of treatment by leeches and us...
  28. I about " a few centuries or blepharons ago above eyes have appeared kapiljary... ". You there speak pr...
  29. Whether hello At me to you such question can be cured superficial cook...
  30. Hello, the doctor! On UZDG have found out (I duplicate literally): " In VBB krovot...
  31. We already consulted to you. The diagnosis Diabetum because of it or this cut off 2 p...
  32. My friend often strongly has a blood from a nose, is simple so, without a strain and...
  33. I work seven years dalnobojshikom, but 3 months ago nachilis problems....
  34. Hello. At me here what question. To me have made sklerozirovanie large...
  35. Uv. The doctor, me 39 years, recently have started to grow dumb extremities of legs or foots. Not...
  36. Hello. Question - at the wife (30 years) predisposition to varices, at...
  37. The dear doctor! Prompt, please, varicose illness or disease of veins passes...
  38. Good afternoon! Tell or say pozhalujsta-the truth, that at venous leakage is easier, eff...
  39. Good afternoon, the dear doctor! To me 21 year, mum has told or said, that at me preraces...
  40. Hello! At me diagnoz-a deep vein thrombosis of the bottom part left legs or foots...
  41. Hello, the doctor. Excuse for importunity. You have suggested " to forget about tro...
  42. Whether respond, please, if restrictions in quantity or amount sklerozirovannyh veins...
  43. Hello the doctor, Please otvette on such question: yesterday I went and for...
  44. At me seryoznaja a problem. I constantly redden (basically ears and cheeks). Pr...
  45. Hello! At me a nagging pain under a knee proceed a week. Costing or standing...
  46. The doctor, time to you has come to address. Arched or arcuate inspissation was formed...
  47. At even not big load strong palpitation and shortage a cart begins...
  48. The doctor, hello! In a warm season, and also practically at any dr...
  49. To me 42 years on a body a lot of red rodinok from 1 mm up to 5 mm. What is it such?...
  50. Hello, the doctor. After long circulations on doctors to me have diagnosed...