PDA

Просмотр полной версии : Cardiovascular surgeon, phlebologist

Страницы : 1 2 3 4 5 6 [7] 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77

1. Hello! I am am disturbed with occurrence from easy or light;mild mechanical influence...
  2. Zdravstvuite. In 1998 excision of a thymoma and a lymphosarcoma in sredostene, Kav...
  3. Hello. I am am hurted strongly with veins on legs or foots, the surgeon skazl, what is it not...
  4. At me zhilber, and here I have thought, can iz-for it or this at me a vein such bolsh...
  5. To me of 35 years. Last 2 years I am engaged in aerobics and stepom, it is very appreciable uv...
  6. Hello, the Doctor! Tell or Say please, if at the exposed diagnosis:...
  7. Hello, the dear doctor! The child (4) has transferred or carried a vasculitis (gemor....
  8. How it is possible to clean or remove a venous grid on legs or foots? No Any puffiness, pain and t....
  9. Hello the doctor. To me 33 years Last hope for you. At me swell...
  10. Hello! Tell or say, please, at me hereditary predraspolozhennost...
  11. If somebody knows where it is possible to find the information About an angiofibromatosis, on...
  12. Hello, the doctor. To me of 27 years and at me a varicose phlebectasia. Skazhit...
  13. Zdrastvujte. At my husband a plaque in a carotid. Odini doctors urgently...
  14. Hello, the doctor! To me of 38 years. In 18 years to me did or made operation on left legs or foots...
  15. The dear doctor, at me venous reticulums on both legs or foots. To me have advised...
  16. Good afternoon! The question consists in sledujushchem-what restrictions exist for t...
  17. Where it is possible to esteem how to treat gemoroj. At me when I go in tuale...
  18. The dear Doctor! There can be you can recommend good kliniku/vra...
  19. Hello, the doctor! At my husband more than three years strange sensations...
  20. Hello misters! At my mum a thrombophlebitis of 25 years. Now at it or her about...
  21. Varices or not?
  22. I recently have handed over the analysis on group of a blood and a rhesus the factor. Whether happens such, that...
  23. The dear doctor! At my husband (36 years) on legs or foots under a skin are felt are firm...
  24. " To me 53 years. One week ago the acute pain in a knee at night has begun. Pressing in about...
  25. Hello, the doctor! At me a weak erection. I conduct a healthy way of life...
  26. At me a thrombophlebitis here 11 years. Last month have appeared 2 trophic...
  27. Hello Ilya Gennadevich! Advise how to get rid please from otd...
  28. Good afternoon. 61 year is diagnosed the man atherosclerotic okljuzija...
  29. The doctor, last 2 months constantly hurt me a leg or foot, even at night, simply...
  30. Zdrastvujte, the doctor! At me after sorts or labors have appeared krasno-dark blue vascular...
  31. u menya problema. poslednee vremya ya stal zamechat chto koja stalo ochen l...
  32. Hello! Two months ago has got in hospital with a thrombophlebitis deep...
  33. At me enough greater or big vascular asterisk not far from an eye. posovetujt...
  34. Zdravsvujte! Kak-that already wrote in konf-iju, at my brother on one leg or foot...
  35. The doctor prompt please, what to me to do or make? To me painfully to eat, close ro...
  36. Good afternoon, the Doctor! I some time consulted to you on p back...
  37. The dear doctor! At a birth to the boy it is diagnosed arteriovenous d...
  38. Hello, the doctor. It would be desirable to consult to you. At a daughter 4 h years...
  39. At the husband obliterating disease of legs or foots, on a room goes almost normally, and...
  40. To me of 19 years. On stupnjah veins, but on other parts of legs or foots are very strongly visible...
  41. Hello! Whether it is possible to visit or attend a sun deck and the masseur, if at me on femurs...
  42. At me the ring or annular and nodal erythema on anticnemions, now has appeared on elbows...
  43. The dear doctor! Help or assist, please, with such situation. The diagnosis of the patient (...
  44. Hello. After a continuous duty behind a computer there were pains in oblas...
  45. Hello, At my daughter (1, 5) I with the wife have noticed on a brow whether shi...
  46. At me syndrome Rejno. Whether treatment by the device " bioptron-2 " can help or assist?...
  47. The doctor, prompt as ozonotherapy influences varices?...
  48. The daughter was born in hemangiomas on a leg or foot and a breech (small). In 3 months of hundred...
  49. Hello, the doctor. Whether you where at us in the country it is possible sdela can respond...
  50. The dear doctor, At me - posttromboticheskaja illness or disease, was a clottage twice...