PDA

Просмотр полной версии : Cardiovascular surgeon, phlebologist

Страницы : 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 [69] 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77

1. Hello the doctor! To me of 40 years. I was ill one year ago. Being at job...
  2. Dermal hematoma of the left half of face. The area from a line smykanija labiums upwards up to...
  3. Good afternoon wished to specify at you to me lechushchy the doctor has diagnosed limfost...
  4. Thrombophlebitis of deep veins
  5. Hello doctors. Recently I had pains in the left part of a breast. ...
  6. The dear doctor, whether prompt please it is possible to cure varicose rasshir...
  7. Advise, please, an effective preparation for "struggle" against a cholesterin....
  8. The doctor at me already almost year fingers on one leg or foot grow dumb. For quite some time now one...
  9. I already wrote about varicose illness or disease. But answer a concrete question. In ef...
  10. Good afternoon, the doctor! I can be not on a subject I address, but I would not like l...
  11. At me " stogo - not from this " grows dumb the top part of the right leg or foot ("becomes numb")...
  12. Be, are kind respond. Varicose phlebectasia, accepted detraleks dv...
  13. Dear My daughter Katya was born with a tumour on a back in a thoracal department...
  14. The dear doctor! To mine now to the son almost 11 years. Approximately in 1, 5 years at...
  15. Hello. Prompt, please, what preparations could be accepted at...
  16. Dear colleagues! Who can share ideas - what can be...
  17. Frequent intravenous injections in arms or hand have transformed veins into stone pipes. Than l...
  18. Hello! Whether it is possible to address for consultation in occasion of varices of veins p...
  19. Hello. To me 34 years. On an anticnemion on external party or side " vascular ecchymosis "...
  20. Hello, the doctor. Operation on a uterus probably is required to me. But at me...
  21. The dear doctor! I already asked you about my husband - 40 years (on June, 25th 2001-...
  22. Hello, I wish to ask advice or council. It is necessary to me distant flight. I ...
  23. The dear doctor! Has noticed at the husband on legs or foots vzdutye veins, bordovo-it is violet...
  24. Hello, the doctor, me 36 years, 2 years excruciate strong onychalgias, to...
  25. Hello, the doctor. To me of 26 years and at me a leg or foot silnopokryty kapiljarnoj set...
  26. At me shoots in veins of legs or foots when I am tightened in the morning laying in postele, that e...
  27. Strong pains in ikronozhnoj to a muscle sensation, as after a strong cramp. Kaki...
  28. Nikolay on November, 28th 2002 02 : 26 : 40 Hello, the matter is that nearby 2 le...
  29. Bolshchoe thanks, the doctor! Has not absolutely understood communication or connection of illness or disease with chistotoi the nations...
  30. Tell or Say, please, where it is possible to buy or purchase detraleks...
  31. That is, to treat leakage basically it is unpromising operative by?...
  32. uv. The doctor, I cannot arrive, I live very far. That you can posovetova...
  33. Prompt to what expert to address in occasion of sosudov-kappiljarov...
  34. Hello! To my grandmother 74 years, thirty years she lives with one kidney....
  35. The doctor! Prompt please that better elastic rollers or antvarikoznye...
  36. The DOCTOR, HELLO. rebenokrodilsja with sosdistymi maculae on a forehead (vvide gal...
  37. The dear Doctor, already almost year at my mum (her 61 year) from time to time hurts legs or foots...
  38. One year ago mum has made skleroterapiju. All veins were cleaned or removed, but there were two kr...
  39. Good afternoon the doctor! To mine to the daddy of 85 years it or he is hurted strongly with legs or foots even when n...
  40. Vsledstvii disturbances of a cerebral circulation there was 30 mines a loss sozna...
  41. I spouses is hurted constantly with a head the right half of neck and otpravoj lopatk...
  42. At mine 9 monthly daughters a hemangioma since a birth (on right to a side a bubble napo...
  43. Zdravstvuyte doktor. Mne 33. U menya est predraspologennost k varikoznomu...
  44. Hello the doctor! I am am excited sledushchaja with a problem: I have got a job...
  45. The dear doctor, at me hron. Veins. nedost-t 2. (capillary and venous...
  46. Thanks for the answer! Here has therein arisen following. In the instruction etoksiskl...
  47. Recently constantly disturbs feeling of a numbness under kolenkami. Vozmo...
  48. Help or Assist to answer a question
  49. Thanks for the answer to a question from 13 numbers. Explain, pozhalujsta-I in a conference...
  50. To my son of 14 years. When at it or him arms or hand are freely lowered or omitted, on them is very strong...