PDA

Просмотр полной версии : Cardiovascular surgeon, phlebologist

Страницы : 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 [68] 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77

1. To my father of 50 years. One week ago doctors have diagnosed tromboflibit bottom...
  2. Hello. To me recently have removed gimangiomu, but I and have not understood, what is it...
  3. Hello. To me of 17 years. At me bilaterial anomaly Kimmerli. In a principle...
  4. The dear doctor! To my father of 75 years, last time has sharply worsened sposo...
  5. Hello, the doctor! Prompt, please, that to me to do or make or where obrat...
  6. Hello the doctor! To my mum 54 years. Last years strongly hurt legs or foots...
  7. The doctor, prompt please, my husband has strongly chilled legs or foots, now at it or him...
  8. Whether it is possible to cut out veins on a member, if yes, where and as it is fast.?...
  9. In occasion of an atherosclerosis of arteries of the bottom extremities it is offered rvaskuljarizir...
  10. Zdravtvujte. I htela to learn or find out about such problem: to Me of 26 years and at me already ch...
  11. It is varices?
  12. The doctor, at me and my sister with the years before a menses and during - bo...
  13. Zdrastvujte, to me 42 years in September, 2002 the greater or big lipoma has been removed...
  14. Zdrastvujte, One year ago on tylnoj to the party or side knees greater or big was formed gemot...
  15. A few centuries or blepharons ago above eyes there were kapiljary, likely they not then pojavilis...
  16. Doctor Uchkin, YOU tell or say how much is your consultation and gdn konsultirue...
  17. To me of 28 years. The last time for the face voblasti a nose Have appeared vascular zve...
  18. Hello, the doctor! At me on one clottage (an internal vein), for razzhizhe...
  19. The dear doctor, At me a varicose phlebectasia n/extremities. I accept...
  20. Prompt! To me 21 at me it is strong lopujutsja vessels on legs or foots... All legs or foots in...
  21. Hello the Doctor! The leg or foot hurts, meat is more correct on a femur as though has grown dumb and...
  22. Tell or Say please, what method of treatment of a superficial hemangioma most e...
  23. How much is operation on excision of superficial veins on a sexual member And che...
  24. At me a varicose phlebectasia. To me suggested to be operated, but I refusal...
  25. Hello, Ilya Gennadevich! She is your not taken place patient with " pereme...
  26. Help or Assist, at me a strange case! To what doctor I shall not come with the problemo...
  27. Hello, at my husband such trailing rodinka, she seemed to him that you...
  28. Repeatedly I ask to answer my question: whether It is necessary necessarily after operas...
  29. Hello! Legs or foots in the evening when I come from job at me diko are scratched from...
  30. To me of 30 years at me the grid on femurs in the past year began to appear vennaja...
  31. I can sleep only on spine/a stomach or belly that arms or hand were strictly on a bed. If...
  32. After operation AORTO CORONARY SHUNTING at me a problem with a leg or foot from a cat...
  33. Hello! At my daughter (7) a hemangioma on pojasnichno-kresttsovom a department...
  34. Hello, the doctor! What signs of occurrence of thrombuses? It is illness or disease pozhel...
  35. The dear doctor, That you recommend for prophylaxis varicose rasshire...
  36. Hello, the doctor! When I sit, legs or foots, a loin and inguinal area grow dumb....
  37. Whether I do not know correctly I have chosen the doctor but nevertheless. At me testicles it is located...
  38. Hello. At me the polyarthritis, and last time became very strongly an edema...
  39. At me for kolenjami and below a varicose phlebectasia. Veins it is visible especially n...
  40. Hello the doctor. Has started to be engaged in run. After jog on legs or foots, spere...
  41. Zdarvstvujte, To me of 20 years, on legs or foots of steel projavljatsja veins, in the field of a knee...
  42. To me of 55 years. By results of ultrasonic inspection of vessels of legs or foots to me with...
  43. Headaches in the left half of head. Have diagnosed: a dystonia of vessels...
  44. To me of 27 years, body height 193 see On legs or foots - anticnemions, femurs, a foot are visible thin sini...
  45. The dear doctor! I am am hurted with legs or foots, burn stops, edemas on legs or foots! Earlier...
  46. Kind time of day. At me since 14 years a lymphostasis of both anticnemions (now to me...
  47. Hello! I wish to learn or find out that enter at treatment of a thrombophlebitis, when lech...
  48. Tell or Say please, whether dangerously distention of a vein (a carotid?) at the basis...
  49. Tell or Say please what parity or ratio between quantity or amount venous and arterial...
  50. Hello! At me hereditary varices. To mum in 24 years have made operatsi...