PDA

Просмотр полной версии : Cardiovascular surgeon, phlebologist

Страницы : 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 [67] 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77

1. The dear doctor, Whether it is correct, that Histaminum expands or dilates kappiljary and narrows kru...
  2. Hello. Me already there is more than month back the snake in a leg or foot has bitten (will assume...
  3. Tell or Say please, than still except for - Detroeksa, Massages, elektrofoeza with lid...
  4. Thrombophlebitis - whether it is possible from it or him vylechiitsja?...
  5. Hello! 10 years ago I have performed operation on excision stvolovoj veins...
  6. Tell or Say please, I heard, that spirituous tincture kolanhoe if it or her vtir...
  7. Hello! To me 23 years. Obviously, at me genetically bad veins (on...
  8. Hello. Respond, please, at me a vascular reticulum on femurs, on...
  9. The dear doctor! What reason of occurrence of hum in a head. To the patient 73...
  10. After carrying out in current of 5 days of the droppers appointed or nominated by the neuropathologist (Ka...
  11. The dear doctor! Application of a preparation "Lovenoks" is how much justified at...
  12. How to treat a thrombophlebitis and whether there are national agents?...
  13. Constantly even in warm weather cold a foot of legs or foots...
  14. Whether it is possible to do or make massage of a leg or foot at vaspalenii deep veins?...
  15. The dear doctor! To me 31 year. In February I have performed operation on excision of veins...
  16. Hello Ilya Gennadevich! Advise as it is possible to get rid from "dark blue"...
  17. The doctor who tempratury can be accepted a bath at varices? Thanks....
  18. Inform - voskulit it is passed by right of succession?...
  19. To me 24. After 1 2 hours I resemble on foot start to get tired strongly stu...
  20. Dear Ilya Gennadevich! Please, glance in the of mails. A box! I can l...
  21. The doctor, hello! The Question not in a subject, but we are familiar with you already for a long time, and in...
  22. Hello the doctor. I 1, 5 years ago have given birth to the child. Now handed over a blood...
  23. At me a deep thrombophlebitis. It would be desirable to learn or find out what contraindications sushch...
  24. Tell or Say please, whether is symmetric, t. e On both legs or foots it is expanded...
  25. Occlusion of an internal carotid on 90 - 95 % by results of UZDG + aritm...
  26. Hello the doctor! Prompt how to treat please varices on calfs about...
  27. Hello! At me to you such question: 1. Whether the platypodia sochetats can...
  28. Hello, the doctor. To me of 20 years. Since January of this year brushes r have started to grow dumb...
  29. During pregnancy veins on one leg or foot have acted. In consultation have told or said...
  30. Asterisks the varices also have increased
  31. Zdravstvutu the doctor, Prompt pozhalusta, in what of honey. ucherizhdeny prime...
  32. Veins of the left leg or foot
  33. Hello dear Ilya Gennadievich! To the information from August, 28th from Tat...
  34. Hello! At me on legs or foots veins are brightly expressed. In district stop, malleoluses...
  35. I ask the help, it is urgent: After sorts or labors in 1999. There were strong varices snacha...
  36. Failure of valves right big podooh-noj veins
  37. Why at me burst vascular or blood sosudy-especially on a brush of the right arm or hand?..
  38. At the son-in-law (30 years) has occured or happened partial paralizatsija the left half of body. Were at...
  39. Hello. Tell or say, whether it is harmful to legs or foots at a varicose phlebectasia to...
  40. At my mum 2, 5 years ago have amputated a leg or foot (gangrene). A wound has quickly begun to live...
  41. What signs vegeto-a vascular dystonia. And as she appears....
  42. The dear doctor! To my father 79, the veteran of the Second World War, in 1998. Without everyones issled...
  43. In a drugstore have advised for treatment of varices of a tablet and a cream "Asklezan". Mozhn...
  44. Very much I ask your advice or council. I now in the strongest depressii-5 months ago ud...
  45. From your answers has understood, that effective prophylaxis of varices is not present, and edins...
  46. The doctor! Recently I notice puffiness of anticnemions, stop with fine sinjachka...
  47. The leg or foot began to get tired at hotbe. The doctor has registered Aspirinum, to stop to smoke and bol...
  48. Prompt, pozhalujtisa, what is it can be such? I have some for 30. And here...
  49. The dear doctor! To me 24 years, one year ago suddenly began to appear "asterisks"...
  50. That is varovar this same as trambovar simply other name? Simply at...