PDA

Просмотр полной версии : Cardiovascular surgeon, phlebologist

Страницы : 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 [66] 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77

1. Hello the doctor! Prompt please in what honey. The center in Moscow mozh...
  2. The dear Doctor! To my father of 89 years. He always was, that is called, a lung...
  3. At the slightest dropping temperature (18 20) merznut arms or hand and legs or foots also become blue. Och...
  4. The dear doctor! At me strong edemas on legs or foots in the field of rise and lodyzhk...
  5. At my grandmother a diabetes mellitis. She has already lost one leg or foot 5 years ago, se...
  6. Hello! Mum today has bought or purchased leeches! But how to address with them we not zn...
  7. Hello, the doctor! Help or assist advice or council. The doctor recommends operation on is removed...
  8. By the way, the son about five years ago on crests or fornixes stop had red "freckles", for...
  9. At my grandmother and mum during the certain periods (after long intensive hod...
  10. The doctor! Prompt as correctly bintovatnogi?...
  11. Hello the doctor, Disturbs a strong cold fit of a body in process of change of distempers...
  12. Hello, the doctor. Ten years ago I had a clottage of a deep vein in p...
  13. Hello the doctor! To me of 29 years. Has given birth 2 go to the child, now to him 11 month...
  14. To my son almost 4 years. But till now do not pass or take place patrimonial maculae on a forehead and about...
  15. Hello. The information on diseases of a blood, their treatment is very necessary to me...
  16. The dear doctor, many thanks for the answer, do not prompt still, where all t...
  17. Hello! Wrote to you one week ago with the complaint on merzlivost legs or foots and a back p...
  18. The dear doctor! From time to time on fingers of extremities (more often on arms or hand) burst...
  19. Tell or Say please, whether homeopathic drops IOV-VENUM for ever osta can...
  20. After sorts or labors (8 months) on femurs of steel, especially on internal them poverhno...
  21. Hello. Tell or say, pozhaljsta, after skleroterapii how long it is necessary to wear...
  22. Dear Ilya Gennadevich! My wife has begun course of treatment vazaprostanom, on...
  23. The dear doctor, at me to you 2 questions - prompt please as influence...
  24. The dear doctor! If pozvodite, at me 2 questions. 1. At the wife already the third...
  25. Hello! 05.07. 2000. It has been made onkooperatsija, radical mastopo...
  26. Zdravtsvujte the doctor! At my mum (57 years) in July have begun bolevyj ushchushchenija...
  27. Hello. Prompt, please, as it is necessary to choose antivaricose kolg...
  28. Hello! I nekotroe time asked you a question in occasion of a numbness back...
  29. The gastroenterologist has appointed or nominated Pariet. For the fourth day of reception began to hurt or be ill;be sick a goal...
  30. Hello the dear doctor! Please advise! To me of 37 years, recently...
  31. Prompt please than it is possible to help or assist at the diagnosis a cirrhosis of a liver, ZHKB, var...
  32. To the child 1 year. Congenital gemongioma the left brush. Whether excision is possible or probable at...
  33. The dear Doctor, I ask your advice or council. At my mum varicose expansion ve...
  34. Hello the doctor, me of 20 years. One week ago on a biceps have appeared dark blue pr...
  35. Hello, the dear Doctor. To me 31 year. From 9 years has started to swell left n...
  36. The doctor as you to find I has written down, only please, otvettte on 2 question...
  37. Forgive or Excuse, if to the wrong address... At me some days grow dumb the big finger...
  38. Zdrastvujte the doctor. To me 30 years in current of 12 years suffer varicose is expanded...
  39. On one leg or foot during the second pregnancy the small slice of a vein became bole...
  40. What the dense blood, and how it nazvaetsja the medical term means? Naskolk...
  41. I all time am am hurted with vessels near a neck. And through time. What is it can...
  42. Good afternoon! To mine to the grandfather (76 years), have performed operation in 82 hospital, okol...
  43. Hello. At me generalizovannyj an atherosclerosis. Plural tromboemb...
  44. To me of 27 years. 2 months ago there was an edema on a dorsum left stops...
  45. At my husband legs or foots grow dumb, to itself it is possible for us to address, and that you will advise...
  46. The doctor, hello! At me on legs or foots varices. In the course of time veins are shown in...
  47. I a year accepted 2 times detraleks, and now to me have appointed or nominated a preparation djufasto...
  48. Help or Assist advice or council, please. On the left leg or foot - varicose expansion - vydel...
  49. Zdravstvujte. I during pregnancy very much was hurted or was ill;was sick with legs or foots and have appeared with...
  50. What could it be? Within last day three times on the move suddenly in...