PDA

Просмотр полной версии : Cardiovascular surgeon, phlebologist

Страницы : 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 [65] 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77

1. Hello, the doctor. At me krasno-dark blue asterisks on legs or foots also appear...
  2. Zdrastvujte the doctor. Last night has noticed on a fold of the left leg or foot a tumescence...
  3. I prochla here, that oral contraceptives "help or assist" varices. And if it is that...
  4. External ileal and femoral vein at the left considerably and non-uniformly rassh...
  5. The doctor, during 2 h month disturb constant nagging pains (than that n...
  6. 21 year, at me on legs or foots veins (beremennostej was not) are strongly visible to me. All...
  7. shishki on legs or foots
  8. Hello, the dear doctor! To me of 25 years, in 18 was the first operation, a vein...
  9. oblitirujushchy an atherosclerosis
  10. Hello the doctor! Help or assist! To my mum (her 63 years) 4 e year back, the doctor...
  11. The dear doctor, explain to me please, I have made magnitno-nuclear rez...
  12. zdravstvuite! u menya poslerodovii varikoz, rasshirenie glutealnoi veni. vr...
  13. Whether tell or say, please, apparatus of quantum medicine can help or assist at variko...
  14. Hello! At my husband pojavvilis any red rough strias on...
  15. Hello the dear DOCTOR. At me the Atherosclerosis of an aorta on a background sugar...
  16. At treatment of an orchitis doctors recommend to use warm kompresom. In sprav...
  17. The doctor, advise, that it is possible to undertake to lower a pain and to what in...
  18. Hello, the doctor. 1. At me on a leg or foot vascular maculae 1, 51, 5 and a vessel...
  19. Hello! My husband - was or former sportsmen-the body builder. To him of 27 years. One year ago...
  20. Good afternoon! To me 23, the diagnosis the Scleroderma, the regional dermatologist except for vi...
  21. To me 28, yet did not give birth or travail. Strong hereditary varices. At that that reguljar...
  22. At mum greater or big trophic ulcers of the right anticnemion. Often recurring or relapsing rozhist...
  23. Hello. Three days ago there was a pain in the left leg or foot. A pain nojushchaja, and legs or foots...
  24. I on the face had small vascular "specks". First one, cher...
  25. Hello, dear or expensive colleague. I student Novrsibirskoj medical akademi...
  26. One year ago to mum (45) have put tromboflibit deep veins on legs or foots. In perio...
  27. To me of 26 years. At me on legs or foots appears more and more vascular zveedochek, per...
  28. Hello, gradually I clean or remove sklerozirovaniem veins on an anticnemion, but I do not know...
  29. At a sudden exercise stress (for example, pullings up on a horizontal bar) - rezk...
  30. Hello the doctor, Daughters 1. 8 months above a brow have noticed a prominence or mamelon. Survey...
  31. The young man 22 years at insignificant (at strong tembolee) ponizheni...
  32. After introduction of 28 mg. vazoprostana the erection was saved 3 ch. Then has passed or has taken place sa...
  33. Hello, the Doctor! At my grandmother a syndrome diabetic stops. Imeets...
  34. Hello! To me 42 years. At me on legs or foots the varicose phlebectasia, one...
  35. zdrasvujte, the doctor! 1, 5 weeks I in the right ear have a hum in the evening...
  36. Hello! On May, 7th asked a question in occasion of maculae on legs or foots at my mum (p...
  37. Hello! Tell or say, what your opinion about BADe our firm " Nutri-farm "...
  38. My God, my God! I read about sores and I am horrified: that only is not present at us! So...
  39. Hello the doctor! At me one leg or foot, and with recently swells at...
  40. Good afternoon, the doctor. Prompt please, than pains can be caused...
  41. Hello. At me a habit to sleep only on right to a side, iz-for it or this I p...
  42. Hello! Tell or say please how long the leg or foot (can swell despite of...
  43. Gde-that about two years ago the beginnings to hurt or be ill;be sick one leg or foot (femur), has sharply raised or increased WITH...
  44. Hello, the doctor! At my son (5 years) in an oral cavity on the right cheek vro...
  45. The subtotal stenosis (90 95 %) internal left carotid, at is passable...
  46. Hello. I do not know, whether I address to the address of, but at me such problema-...
  47. The trophic ulcer of an anticnemion was formed in 1987 after a bleeding of a vein....
  48. Dear Ilya Gennadievich, thanks that help or assist people to solve their problems....
  49. The dear doctor, disturb not clear headaches. It would be desirable obsledova...
  50. neznaju to itself to address. I 7 years ago had a trauma sew. On given mom...