PDA

Просмотр полной версии : Cardiovascular surgeon, phlebologist

Страницы : 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 [64] 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77

1. As a result of wound in December 1999 has been put diagnoz-a thrombophlebitis gl...
  2. Good afternoon! Advise please exercises and medicines for strengthening in...
  3. What of new preparations efektivnee help or assist at tjazheste with legs or foots. At me n...
  4. Zdrastvujte! At my brother trombangint to him have made operations ustonovili kata...
  5. Whether it is possible to do or make operation sklerozirovanija varicose rasshirenoj veins of an anticnemion...
  6. At me a phlebectasia on the left leg or foot since 20 years. Sejchas-47. To disturb have begun...
  7. Hello, To the father 71 year, enough often, recently it is constant bol...
  8. Good afternoon, the doctor! I ask your advice or council. About two months ago has visited or attended the center...
  9. At Me an atherosclerosis of extremities of legs or foots! Have offered an operative measure!...
  10. At my father (73 years) an obliterating atherosclerosis of the bottom extremities, hurting...
  11. The dear doctor, whether prompt are good with a view of prafilaktiki varices at bere...
  12. Mozhetja has incorrectly addressed, noja I do not know to itself to address. At me postoja...
  13. What to do or make at varices of veins on lene?...
  14. Uv. The doctor! How smoking influences a status of vessels? Norm or rate two packs in sutk...
  15. The girl has got in accident. To her have performed operation on an intestine, probably n...
  16. Dear Ilya Gennadievich! Tell or Say pozhalujstva, whether there is a threat ottor...
  17. Hello, the doctor. At walking "burn" a foot of legs or foots, Footwear convenient, and go...
  18. Hello, the doctor! I wish to make skleroterapiju for excision vascular...
  19. zdravstvujjte the doctor. At me veins on legs or foots and in the field of that are strongly allocated...
  20. At me varices, strong enough. Whether there is enough application of one cream " Ve...
  21. Hello! I one week ago had sensations of a pricking and a numbness...
  22. To me 22 years. Couple of days back fingers on the left arm or hand (a little finger and anonymous) and...
  23. Hello the doctor! To me of 20 years. On the left leg or foot in the field of a fold of a knee nebol...
  24. The diagnosis: posttraumatic kistozno-slipchivyj a cerebral arachnoiditis. Gi...
  25. Hello! On November, 15th to me have performed operation on varices on the left leg or foot....
  26. Ilya Gennadevich, you have told or said, that it is better to wave legs or foots without detraleksa.....
  27. Dear Ilya Genadevich! That you think about sklerotirovanii fine vessels...
  28. Hello, the dear doctor! I address with the big request: on top...
  29. Hello, and what means otfrezirovat the face?...
  30. Hello! Diagnose - an atherosclerosis of extracranial departments brasiotsifal...
  31. Hello! At me such question. To me 20 years and already are a lot of years at me on a neck...
  32. Good afternoon, the doctor. I know, that sometimes the varices become aggravated iz-for uvelicheni...
  33. Tell or Say, the doctor, whether it is possible to do without operation at an acute ischemia. What le...
  34. Hello, at me a varicose phlebectasia of the bottom extremities, oslozh. t...
  35. At me the beginning of varices (so the doctor has told or said). To me of 28 years, but already now legs or foots up to...
  36. The dear doctor. Prompt please, will cost how much at you to clean or remove...
  37. The dear doctor! Mum was performed operation on excision of a vein 2, with 5 months Back...
  38. prozoshla such situation, I do not know at what doctor to ask. Walked on wedding...
  39. Zravstvujte, the doctor! To me of 27 years. I suffer varices for a long time. On the right leg or foot in...
  40. I work 14 hours on legs or foots without exaggerations for all mine sotruddnikov already...
  41. After a hematoma on a leg or foot sometimes there is a heavy feeling in this place. On...
  42. Good afternoon! Whether prompt, please, it is possible for something to make at cross-section...
  43. All about those fine sosudikah on femurs. They have appeared at me after vtor...
  44. The dear doctor! I can address to the wrong address, but I do not know whom disturbs...
  45. zdrastvujte my father is ill or sick with a diabetes mellitis on this background has arisen obostre...
  46. (A question Anna from November, 30th) Good evening. The matter is that I do not use gar...
  47. Hello! I had a varicose phlebectasia, to me have made sklerotera...
  48. Very much disturb headaches, prompt an effective agent from a migraine....
  49. The dear doctor! At my three-week son congenital vascular maculae...
  50. Have suggested to clean or remove ecchymoses on legs or foots (at me varices, did or made also sclerotic...