PDA

Просмотр полной версии : Cardiovascular surgeon, phlebologist

Страницы : 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 [63] 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77

1. At the patient arterio vascular anervizm sasudov a brain of the patient pr...
  2. Hello! Give please advice or council on such question. To my grandfather it is fast 80 l...
  3. At me the vein on a leg or foot was deformed (a thrombophlebitis?) 8 years already there are more. Vozmo...
  4. Thanks for advice or council but if fairly that has not understood in medical terms as well as ch...
  5. Pains in the left leg or foot
  6. Thrombus as a by-effect
  7. Hello, the doctor. To me 41 year and for last two years I have transferred or carried the whole ku...
  8. Hello. Read, that at a varicose phlebectasia it is useful are contrast...
  9. To my mum of 45 years, she is excruciated by headaches and very much often. After polnog...
  10. The dear doctor! At me a varicose phlebectasia (as doctors speak), n...
  11. Very much it would be desirable to clean or remove this vile vein on a leg or foot. Where, as well as how much is....
  12. After abortion on nagah koe-where have remained vascular asterisks, which are visible...
  13. Hello! To me 42. Veins Were visible and earlier but did not hurt or be ill;be sick; and here in on...
  14. The child of 13 years has was traumatized on August, 25th, 2003. Has as a result occured or happened...
  15. Hello. That can recommend at fragile vessels: in forearms...
  16. Hello! At me a question in occasion of quality of a life during sklerozirovan...
  17. Dobrii den, skazite pozaluista y mena vegetososudistaa distonia mozno li p...
  18. Ilya Gennadevich, on iliauchi@doctor. ru has sent the second message (about n about and...
  19. At me for not clear reasons the hyperpulsation in the bottom extremities has begun...
  20. I recently have transferred or carried operation on a leg or foot, diagnoz-a varicose phlebectasia...
  21. At me a venous failure, a strong itch in the top part of legs or foots (in an inguen)....
  22. Manager. Unit of neurosurgery of a municipal hospital has given a direction on selekti...
  23. Good afternoon the doctor. At my father (age of 70 years) already for a long time varicose rassh...
  24. Hello, the doctor. To my father have appointed or nominated operation on input in an artery " sleep...
  25. To my daughter (1 year and 10 months), not having put the exact diagnosis (doubts between...
  26. Zaranie litter for gramatiku I need to do or make opiratsyju Varicose expansion...
  27. The dear doctor, The second week the leg or foot on the internal party or side from a knee hurts...
  28. I am am hurted often with vessels on the face and in a nose (a vasculomotor rhinitis, often siln...
  29. Hello the doctor. To my grandmother 81. Suffers a hypertonia, ISHBS, merts. ar...
  30. At me on a liver a hemangioma. Prompt it or her it is necessary to operate? Whether she can...
  31. Tell or Say, please, that such a hemangioma? How of it or her to get rid? Thanks....
  32. Hello. Consultation is very necessary. 3 weeks ago the opera has been spent...
  33. Hello, the doctor! Help or Assist, please!!!! At the relative sah diabe...
  34. The dear doctor, after pregnancy and sorts or labors at me has appeared varicose ra...
  35. Hello, urgently I ask to help or assist my mother of 75 years. Last 5 years at it or her...
  36. Varices
  37. Hello! To me 43 years, after a birth of the child have appeared varicose rassh...
  38. From for tobacco sechas legs or foots, 100 for time not proiti badly go...
  39. Hello, the doctor. Respond, whether it is possible to treat varikotsele ointments or to grow...
  40. Uv. The doctor not podkazhete - that such limfodent and how with it or him;them to struggle? If n...
  41. Hello Ilya Gennadevich. Vazaprostan - the EXCELLENT or DIFFERENT AGENT. In general p...
  42. The doctor, tell or say, where in Moscow it is possible to treat successfully a varices, a glaucoma and diab...
  43. What is the varicose illness or disease? I ask to send the answer! zx. dim_n@mail. ru...
  44. Hello, the doctor. Whether I know to the address of I address, if is not present, podsk...
  45. Hello the doctor! Tell or say please that delati to itself to address. At...
  46. Kind time of day! Prompt, why there can be strong cramps in ikron...
  47. Whether it is possible kak-nibud to get rid of the bursted vessels on the face (especially to a nose)...
  48. Good afternoon! To my mum in 1990 has been diagnosed: ileofemoralnyj tr...
  49. Hello! 2 months ago I have given birth and hardly later at me began to swell in...
  50. In 2 months after a chemotherapy (at me zlokach. limfoma) has appeared acute...