PDA

Просмотр полной версии : Cardiovascular surgeon, phlebologist

Страницы : 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 [62] 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77

1. To the child 4 months In 2 weeks there was a hemangioma on the right ear and has grown up to to...
  2. On the right leg or foot hardly below shchikolotki from the inside any tumour....
  3. Explain pozhalusta that such an arthritis?...
  4. The doctor! Prompt what to do or make. To me only 21, and veins on legs or foots below a knee och...
  5. For me are available giongiomy on both parties or sides of a bridge approximately 5 7 years or summer having given or allowed...
  6. Than the thrombophlebitis of deep veins is dangerous?...
  7. Hello! At me a question such: on the left leg or foot beginning or starting from a knee downwards inog...
  8. Hello the doctor. At me assimetrija faces, she is shown that about...
  9. Hello. What prophylaxis of erysipilatous inflammations at a lymphostasis? And eshch...
  10. Whether the lymphostasis of the right anticnemion is connected with inflammatory disease female org...
  11. Hello, dear Ilya Gennadevich! Thanks for your advice or council to use...
  12. Hello, the doctor. To me 33 years. Three years nazat have performed me operation on at...
  13. Hello, the doctor! About half a year back I had a problem: n...
  14. Varices on calf. And a kind of a brown ecchymosis. How to be. And whether it is possible to swing or pump...
  15. Do not prompt, where in Moscow it is better to make duplex scanning of vessels?...
  16. Zdrastvujte the doctor, at me after sorts or labors has appeared varices. The doctor recommends d...
  17. At me in a year after operation (a resection of the left mammary gland and excision...
  18. At my father about one year an occlusion of arteries of legs or foots. While managed courses...
  19. Your consultation is necessary, is very concerned by a situation, I understand, that about...
  20. The doctor at me such question: for last years (me 30) I prinarovilas ho...
  21. The dear doctor, it would be desirable to learn or find out your opinion. More than month was on back...
  22. Dear, Ilya Gennadevich! With what constant pains can be connected to...
  23. Zdrastvujte. To me 17 and at me already small problem with augmentation of veins on but...
  24. Hello the dear doctor! To me of 16 years. During strong experience (n...
  25. Cavernous hemangioma, etc.
  26. We only, that from a maternity home. The child was born with numerous gimangeomami p...
  27. Hello! At the father (65) an ascending thrombophlebitis (the left party or side). In the autumn...
  28. Zdrastvujte the doctor One year ago to me have made skleroterapiju, but up to the extremity or end not...
  29. The dear doctor, I wish to add to the last letter at number or room 26621....
  30. During the second pregnancy veins strongly acted. Recently unexpectedly lop...
  31. Tell please, that for a misfortune " a coarctation of an aorta " and as with her borot...
  32. Last 2 months I wake up from terrible cramps in the field of calfs of legs or foots (ikro...
  33. Hello! I already neznaju where to address, a problem - me 25, 14_ l...
  34. Hello, artrolog has sent to you behind consultation. Went to the rheumatologist...
  35. I wake up and wait when proidet a numbness in legs or foots. In the evening if it is long not zas...
  36. At me rasstjazhki on a skin though I yet did not give birth or travail. Tell or Say please, that mo...
  37. Hello! To me of 20 years, at me a thrombophlebitis. Whether such disease is possible in...
  38. Dear Ilya Gennadevich! Help or Assist us, please, with a following question....
  39. To me of 40 years. There was a spontaneous hematoma of deep veins in lesvoj to a malleolus. Has passed or has taken place...
  40. The doctor tell or say please what happen siptomy a deep vein thrombosis of legs or foots...
  41. Hello! Detraleks for me dorogovato, he at us seems in 2 times doro...
  42. I ask to inform, whether elimination of an aortic aneurysm is spent now...
  43. Hello! To me of 30 years. At me to act began very brightly under kolenjami si...
  44. Above kolenki, on the internal party or side of a leg or foot has appeared 22 sm red with fiolet...
  45. At my mum (79 years) old strong varices. Now on a vein Very much sil...
  46. The doctor, help or assist. To me of 17 years, and on legs or foots already vascular zvezdy-it rezult...
  47. Dokotor prompt from what after all body including on the face pojavlilis with...
  48. Hello! Slowly, but steadily growing site of an ischemia in left visochn...
  49. Hello. Whether it is possible to accept detraleks while you feed kids. Thanks....
  50. The doctor! At me on the left leg or foot gde-that in an average part of an anticnemion hardly more to the left kost...