PDA

Просмотр полной версии : Cardiovascular surgeon, phlebologist

Страницы : 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 [60] 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77

1. Good afternoon. Tell or say. Whether there is any maintenance therapy pr...
  2. If on a surface there is a small piece of a vein as it or her to treat...
  3. Hello!!! Tell or Say, please, as to me to struggle with the following: at me...
  4. At me the thrombus has got in a trunk of a pulmonary artery. Have made a plication of a vena cava...
  5. Hello, the doctor! In the morning 4 go December I have felt very strong lumbago...
  6. Respond please, that such isledovanie urovenb Prolactinum. THANKS....
  7. Good afternoon. To me of 20 years. The matter is that at me on legs or foots have started to appear...
  8. To me 33 years. Seven years ago has given birth to the child. After that there were veins on p...
  9. Hello the doctor! Thanks for the answer in occasion of a trophic ulcer at mine 76...
  10. Hello the doctor! At me the end of the big toe constantly grows dumb...
  11. Prompt, please. When to legs or foots it becomes cold, they begin str...
  12. Help or Assist, pozhajlusta! 2 months ago has given birth to a daughter. I nurse. On legs or foots...
  13. Good afternoon, the Doctor. To me 45 years and 2 years a climacterium. Vposlednee time bespoko...
  14. To my relative of 65 years at it or him anefrizma a brain, he very much likes...
  15. Hello, the doctor. At me already long time brushes of arms or hand especially grow dumb...
  16. Hello the doctor. I on 29 week of pregnancy. Two weeks ago obnaruzhi...
  17. Zatekanie extremities ento to you? Arms or hand become numb in during a dream in a position " TR...
  18. Hello! Visit of the qualified doctor having gift or for nothing ubezhde Is required...
  19. Vein under kolenkoj
  20. Prompt, please, that means to bandage by technique Sigga?...
  21. Hello! At me pregnancy of 31 32 weeks. Have found out AFA (antifosfol...
  22. The dear Doctor! Coming back to a question on constant weariness and sensation t...
  23. Good afternoon. Prompt, please, already in 14 years at me on legs or foots hardly above...
  24. The dear doctor! Whether it is possible to carry out power or force exercises in an exercise room...
  25. It is diagnosed - a bursitis and osteoparoz. The preparation a glucosamine hondr is appointed or nominated...
  26. Hello Ilya Gennadevich. I today was at you on reception (with " pr in the morning...
  27. I go on a Charcot's douche. On femurs have appeared melie sinjachki red color. As with...
  28. Hello. My mum is hurted very strongly with legs or foots, she can is normal a course...
  29. Hello. To me of 28 years. At me constant gravity in legs or foots, but it is bright vyrazhe...
  30. Hello, May mum on May, 20th has got in hospital with ishimicheskim an insult, 30...
  31. Hello, the Doctor! At me operation is planned for October. What you to an owl...
  32. Hello, the DOCTOR. To me 23 years, at me on the right leg or foot with internal storo...
  33. At me reticulums on legs or foots began to appear. On consultation the vascular surgeon...
  34. At me HVN 1 degrees. To me the doctor has advised to make skleroterapiju. Heard about...
  35. Prompt, please, in what cases it is possible to use golfs for the pro...
  36. The dear doctor! At my father (55) a thrombophlebitis. The right leg or foot, all of stop...
  37. Hello, Ilya Gennadevich. I - nonresident, therefore count only...
  38. Good afternoon! To me 23 years, during recent pregnancy on legs or foots pojavilis...
  39. The dear doctor! Help or assist us please, at the husband More year hurt but...
  40. Doctor Uchkin! pozdrlavljaju you with arrival from holiday! ZHedaju to you energy, zdo...
  41. Hello. To me 42 years. Recently legs or foots began to hurt or be ill;be sick me below knees, bo...
  42. Hello, the dear Doctor! At me predisposition to varices: already...
  43. Hello the doctor! Five months ago I have passed or have taken place a course skleratirovanija a vessel...
  44. Hello Ilya Gennadevich! At me varicose expansion of a vein on left...
  45. Ilya Gennadevich, and still everywhere frighten of cramps at pregnant women (however, as...
  46. Hello, at me varicose expansion. I did or made sklerozirovanie twice...
  47. About 20 years ago at me after sorts or labors the left leg or foot has started to swell. The diagnosis the surgeon p...
  48. Prompt where it is possible to address in occasion of treatment of varices on legs or foots....
  49. The doctor! Respond please to a question!!!! To the child 4 months In 2 weeks pojavi...
  50. Hello the Doctor! At moegu the father 60, has transferred or carried a myocardial infarction, postoja...