PDA

Просмотр полной версии : Cardiovascular surgeon, phlebologist

Страницы : 1 2 3 4 5 [6] 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77

1. I ask to help or assist professional advice or council: at zhenzhiny 70 years on a site of 5 sm vnu...
  2. Good afternoon! To me 31 year. Couple of years back at me on fingers and a palm right r...
  3. At my child of 11 years veins on legs or foots are strongly visible. Whether it is normal for it or him...
  4. At mum have made operatsiju-have removed 2 toes and cleaned to stop in sledstv...
  5. Hello! Tell or say please, Ilya Gennadevich, if according to caverns...
  6. At me 2: 1. I take or spend a lot of time on legs or foots (I work j) and z...
  7. To me of 29 years At me a lymphostasis of the bottom extremities. Whether tell or say has appeared that...
  8. Hello! To my grandmother of 79 years. A diabetes mellitis. On the big toe...
  9. The doctor, prompt please, at the son 21 god/it is diagnosed HVN - 2 with...
  10. Dear Ilya Gennadevich, To me of 30 years. The diagnosis - a stenosis of both internal...
  11. Hello! I am pregnant, at me varices of external genitals. pojavila...
  12. The doctor, at inspection of a liver (US) in the right share it was revealed images...
  13. The dear doctor! Whether prompt, please, it is possible to clean or remove fine vascular...
  14. Good afternoon! Advise as medikamentozno it is possible to cure varices of legs or foots / m...
  15. To me 30 years and at me after sorts or labors have appeared dark blue veins on legs or foots. Prompt to...
  16. Hello! The doctor very much would be desirable to know your opinion. Modern (osnovny...
  17. Hello, the doctor. Two days ago at me neither from that nor from this have begun bolet...
  18. The dear doctor. To me 42 years. Constantly chustvuju a pricking in calfs, stop...
  19. Good afternoon! To me 24 years, at me on inspection have found out chronic about...
  20. Tell or Say the doctor, than it is better to strengthen blood vessels? Medicines what or...
  21. Hello, the doctor! At my wife (33 years) and daughters (2 years) appear p...
  22. I ask to prompt, whether is flebologichesky the medical center in JUZAO Moscow?...
  23. At me very much often reduces a foot. I am engaged in fitness, and recently...
  24. Hello. At my husband superficial varices. At anybody from it or him rodstven...
  25. During strong frosts has chilled a brush of an arm or a hand. Nearby 4 mesjasjatsev soprovozhda...
  26. Prompt, please, at the diagnosis false an aneurysm of a femoral artery as...
  27. "Has burned down" on the sun. For the second day have swelled pogi from a knee and below, especially p...
  28. Modern aspects of treatment of varicose illness or disease....
  29. Zdrastvujte. I on 24 week of pregnancy and at me Veins began to hurt or be ill;be sick on but...
  30. Very thin arms or hand and on them all venous grid acts. What can be pr...
  31. Question to the doctor. Hello, on legs or foots began to appear venous " nitochki...
  32. Tell or Say, please, as it is possible to strengthen walls of vessels (at me predilection...
  33. Hello, the doctor. I wrote on April, 20th in occasion of a hemangioma at the son. Rescue or save...
  34. The dear doctor, in what case it is necessary to do or make operation at the diagnosis " in...
  35. Help or Assist! Vascular grids. Now from shchikolotki up to a knee the skin has swelled up and to...
  36. Hello, the doctor. To me 24 years, I for the first time have noticed at myself on legs or foots variko...
  37. Hello the doctor! When I carry a package in arms or hand, Though he not so that and tjazh...
  38. Operation AKSH. Whether there is an opportunity to operate at you. For the inhabitant of Moscow about...
  39. Hello. To me of 25 years. Recently on the left leg or foot has appeared varicose rasshir...
  40. Prompt please what to do or make? I the second night am am hurted with legs or foots. From se...
  41. Dock! After treatment there are firm sites of a vein on left predplechii (on z...
  42. At me a question: the hemangioma is a pathology of pregnancy or genetic zabol...
  43. (68) the atherosclerosis a blood on an artery not popada is diagnosed my aunt...
  44. The doctor prompt. At my father, to him 63 years, two years ago began to grow dumb n...
  45. Dear Ilya Gennadevich! To Me 24 years, besides vascular "asterisks" on n...
  46. The dear doctor, at my husband (55 years) obliterating endoarteriit, porazhe...
  47. Hello, the doctor! That can cause occurrence on legs or foots, in osn. n...
  48. Whether tell or say, please, it is possible together with Detraleksom to accept Mastodinon. Sp...
  49. To me 27 years, the migraine excruciates, the appreciable difficulty venous is revealed about...
  50. Why excision gimamgion surgical by is not recommended? Whether Can pr...