PDA

Просмотр полной версии : Cardiovascular surgeon, phlebologist

Страницы : 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 [59] 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77

1. The dear doctor! Help or assist to understand. The third day excruciate awful head...
  2. HELLO. PROMPT PLEASE IN WHAT CLINIC IN MOSCOW IT IS POSSIBLE prokonsu...
  3. Hello! The last time sudorgi in legs or foots at night, vascular zvezdochk...
  4. Hello the doctor! At me after sorts or labors on femurs vessels and zvezdo have acted...
  5. The doctor! Whether advertised or promoted LIZIVIT-With really treats an atherosclerosis?...
  6. Zlravstvujte, to me of 35 years. Oshshchushchaju a simultaneous pricking in a liver, gases...
  7. Recently passed or took place inspection in occasion of erectile dysfunction in Scientific le...
  8. Advise what to undertake please if the leg or foot has swelled at mum an inflammation in...
  9. Hello! At me on a small site of a leg or foot strongly appear through veins (not...
  10. Hello the dear doctor! Your help is very necessary. After operation on g...
  11. Hello, the Doctor! To me 23 years. One year ago has noticed, that pains have begun on...
  12. The doctor, tell please, that it is necessary to undertake at venous leakage...
  13. The dear doctor. We live in the Netherlands where " the house doctor " nothing knows...
  14. The dear Doctor. Explain, please, why on arms or hand from a face sheet...
  15. The dear doctor! Within a year me bespakojat pains in the right arm or hand, and tochne...
  16. Good afternoon Ilya Gennadevich! At mum by results of MRT hemangiomas are revealed...
  17. Gospodi, Kak ghe horosho chto ya nashla vash site! Ya zhivu v Anglii i zd...
  18. Hello! The dear doctor, respond, please, how much urgently it is necessary...
  19. Dear Ilya Gennadevich! To My mum (51 year) in September sdelili sklerozir...
  20. Hello! To my mum of 55 years, for a long time suffers a varicose phlebectasia...
  21. The dear Doctor, consultation is necessary. The woman of 52 years last years 10...
  22. Hello! At me pulls a back part from a knee up to a femur of the left leg or foot, vyle...
  23. Phlebothrombosis of deep veins
  24. Zdravstvyite. Y menya o4en opyxaut nogi za den, osobenno letom, da i rab...
  25. After an angiography with accommodation of spirals (embolization). (a hemangioma right...
  26. The doctor, prompt, whether it is possible to accept a varicose phlebectasia mini-drank or saw...
  27. Vein on a fold of the big finger
  28. Advise, please, to to address itself. At me on rise of a leg or foot in that me...
  29. Prompt, please, to what expert to address, last time si...
  30. Zdrastvujte, the Doctor! Nodules how long resolve Also pass or take place ecchymoses posl...
  31. The dear doctor! At my aunt in 18 years the leg or foot has been amputated. (now to her 6...
  32. On the right arm or hand - fingers have increased at width an one and a half more year back, in the winter....
  33. Hello! Explain, whether there is a difference what laser to delete vessels: ross...
  34. Good afternoon! To my mum 64 years. At it or her on the right leg or foot varices. The second year on...
  35. 18 years and at me on the right calf are visible to me of a vein, tell or say, whether it is possible from them log huts...
  36. The dear doctor! At my mum such problema-at it or her arms or hand grow dumb. She obrashch...
  37. The dear doctor! It would be desirable to receive references on a following question:...
  38. Whether renders a medicine Phenazepamum negative influence on vessels?...
  39. To the child 2 years, on a forehead and under nosikom vascular maculae, since a birth hardly pobl...
  40. It is diagnosed - an aneurysm of a vessel of a brain. It would be desirable to receive...
  41. The dear doctor, give, please, advice or council. At my father osteohandroz, koto...
  42. Hello. Prompt the MOST EFFECTIVE AGENT FROM EXTENSIONS (ointment or...
  43. Hello, prompt, please, what of preparations is better prime...
  44. Hello! To me of 37 years. Where from 25 years at me ends p have started to swell up a little that...
  45. On arms or hand very terrible dark blue veins also are thick. It is necessary from time to time on...
  46. Hello! At my husband (37 years) after capital treatment of a teeth (3 d...
  47. Legs or Foots swell. I drink not many or a lot of;much 1, 5 litres a day Liquids + that in meal, soleno...
  48. Hello, the doctor! To me of 18 years. At me a following problem: on left but...
  49. Hello! There can be it a question and not absolutely to you, but help or assist pozhalujs...
  50. Prothrombin