PDA

Просмотр полной версии : Cardiovascular surgeon, phlebologist

Страницы : 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 [58] 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77

1. Hello. To me 24 years, at me have very strongly got out veins from above stops, and...
  2. Hello. Last time at me to get tired there were very strongly legs or foots, vyst...
  3. The doctor respond, please on series of my questions. Has begun, strong progres...
  4. Uchkinu from Natasha: yes what difference what surname?? I have written: a thrombus in in...
  5. Dear Ilya Gennadevich! As it is necessary itself for a message that as it is possible more longly n...
  6. The dear doctor! At my aunt, which 68 years the greater or big open wounds on a leg or foot...
  7. Name, please, products containing a cholesterin...
  8. At me a thrombophlebitis of deep veins. Accepted giparin ekskuzan Aspirinum agupar...
  9. Good afternoon! At my husband the arm or hand (a brush, fingers periodically began to swell, with...
  10. I address at 3 j time, respond please! The doctor, anticnemions very or very much hurt and...
  11. Hello, the doctor! I have set this question to the endocrinologist, but he has told or said it...
  12. Dear Ilya Genadevich! To My father 72 year, he the diabetic. In the last we say lies...
  13. uvzhaemyj the doctor podskazhyte that such skalenus a syndrome...
  14. Dear Ilya Gennadevich! Advise, please, that to me to do or make: ointments...
  15. The doctor, after operation still I wear a bandage, for the night I remove or I take out me disturbs that...
  16. 2 months ago has made sklerozovanie capillary reticulums of both anticnemions, se...
  17. Ilya Gennadevich! Good afternoon, your consultation is necessary. To me 24 years at...
  18. Hello, at me the started varices of the right anticnemion. Whether it is possible to bypass without...
  19. Zdravstvyite docktor, skajite pojalyista, chto takoe ulcus cruris, eto chto...
  20. Hello I am engaged in greater or big tennis, month 2 we were not engaged, sejch...
  21. Dear Ilya Gennadievich! Excuse for the vast message. I wrote to you...
  22. Dear doctors! If the diagnosis - an initial stage of varicose expansion...
  23. Hello. Did or made skleroterapiju 2 times it was shown in small quantities or amounts...
  24. Hello. I here recently have read through about the laser on pairs or steams gold, which in...
  25. The dear doctor! Whether it is possible to smear eskuljusom legs or foots? I apply this ointment dovol...
  26. Hello! To me 24 years. Vascular asterisks on a leg or foot start to appear...
  27. Zdravstvvujte! To me of 38 years. After a birth of the second child began to act in...
  28. At my brother an atherosclerosis of the bottom extremities. Have forbidden to smoke, cannot...
  29. Hello. During pregnancy I had varices, but not so sil...
  30. What is it - the leg or foot is scratched, then on this place pojavletsja a large ecchymosis. Not uda...
  31. Prompt, please, where in Moscow delete hemangiomas the laser? At the child...
  32. The doctor explain please that means such diagnosis: the Syndrome top...
  33. Hello. The woman of 75 years, suffers edemas of legs or foots on a background intimate or cardiac nedo...
  34. Hello! To us only 3 months have found out in my daughter mixed gemong...
  35. 7 Years on a leg or foot, and then gradually and above began to appear dark burs...
  36. Hello, prompt, please, in what illnesses or diseases is engaged angeohiru...
  37. Zdrastvujte! I am going to to delete wreaths on legs or foots, a loin and brachiums ozone...
  38. Excuse but on etlefonu you could not advise us I live in remote places....
  39. Dear Ilya Gennadevich, still time of many thanks for your references...
  40. What with me will do or make on operation? The doctor has told or said, that at me in an inguen nerab...
  41. In continuation of a question from 14.02.04 in 12.21: I have visited or attended the surgeon 16.02.0...
  42. Hello! At me here days 5 unpleasant sensations are present: pokal...
  43. Such situation - some years at me during the moment of an orgasm as if " vstupa...
  44. As it is possible to stop nachavshii varikozny rashrirenie veins. And vopshche esl he per...
  45. Legs or Foots swell
  46. Legs or Foots as kolodki
  47. The dear doctor, at me an edema in district shchikolotki. Sometimes he reddens, and a goal...
  48. Hello. Whether it is possible to avoid occurrence kapiljarnyh grids on legs or foots at zhenshchi...
  49. Three thrombuses
  50. Ilya Gennadevich. Big to you thanks that you do not deny assistance...