PDA

Просмотр полной версии : Cardiovascular surgeon, phlebologist

Страницы : 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 [57] 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77

1. At my brother the following diagnosis: Epidermofilija stop. Recurring rozhisto...
  2. Hello! At me such problem: About two years ago at jog has pulled n...
  3. Hello, the doctor! At me a varicose phlebectasia, a lot of venous seto...
  4. At mother, age of 90 years, on soles of both legs or foots would develop red with pus...
  5. Whether prompt, please, there are contraindications at use a masseur...
  6. Dear, Ilya Gennadevich! Thanks for advice or councils, in occasion of varices (the counterexpert...
  7. Dear Ilya Gennadevich, that you would advise To esteem about treatment prep...
  8. The dear doctor! To my father of 85 years. More than 20 years suffer an ischemic heart disease, stenokardie...
  9. Good afternoon! 15 years (me 42) suffer varices. Did or Made skleroterapiju on...
  10. Prompt, pozhalusto with what at me onychalgias (on vnesh can be connected...
  11. Ilya Gennadevich! Whether something Is known to you about a new method in the field of limfol...
  12. The dear doctor! On UZDS has shown narrowing carotids. Explain to a sting...
  13. Good afternoon the doctor! Tell or say, whether it is possible to visit or attend a steam room, if on one leg or foot (...
  14. At my mum the diabetic gangrene, is in the surgeon. Unit. 2 months...
  15. Good afternoon! Up to pregnancy the insignificant phlebectasia was observed. This...
  16. Kind time of day! To me 24 years and recently (about half a year) st...
  17. Good afternoon, the question sledujushchij-that means sklerozivno To get rid from gemang...
  18. Hello, the doctor! To me 32. I suffer a varicose phlebectasia (nasledst...
  19. zdravstvujte, u moej 15 letnej do4eri limfozastoj v pravoj noge, poslo v z...
  20. It is diagnosed - ileofemoralnyj a clottage of the right bottom extremity. prove...
  21. The dear doctor! To me have made US of veins and recommend operative lechenie-kr...
  22. The doctor, prompt that takou vegeto-a vascular dystonia? To me 23 years. It is frequent...
  23. Hello. After operation skleroterapii has passed or has taken place year, and ecchymoses still...
  24. Hello! Prompt, that can mean occurrence plural sinjach...
  25. Now in hospital at me the grandmother dies. In opinion of the attending physician of chances p...
  26. 2 months ago has made sklerozovanie capillary reticulums of both anticnemions, this...
  27. Hello, Ilya Gennadevich! At me on calf the asterisk has acted as though and...
  28. Hello, the Doctor! At my husband from a cold and for excitement fingers on arms or hand...
  29. Do not prompt, at UZDG research, when iisleduetsja rate of a blood flow...
  30. At my father iz-for gangrenes have amputated a leg or foot. At it or him terrible phantom bol...
  31. To me 29 years, kapiljarnaja the grid on legs or foots for a long time disturbs, and she is constant...
  32. Hello, coming back to my question (from November, 7th): unfavourably, kon...
  33. Hello! I in the childhood have fallen to a back and have hit a nape. Has passed or has taken place years 1...
  34. At me often merznut legs or foots. I awfully am afraid what is it from a bad circulation...
  35. By result of an angiography most likely at me Occlusion back connect...
  36. Hello, the dear doctor! At the husband after a fracture of spinal column (has passed or has taken place...
  37. aperirovalsja on anomaly arnolda kiari three years ago there was an invalid 3...
  38. Good afternoon. Consult, please. I have enough vyrazhenny...
  39. The dear doctor. At me except for asterisks and expansions often appear sinja...
  40. What is the critical ischemia of an extremity....
  41. The doctor, hello! Approximately one year ago I have damaged or injured;hurt cosmetic karanda...
  42. Dear, Ilya Genadevich! In what way you treat rassejanyj a sclerosis? ...
  43. After sorts or labors on femurs were showed kappiljarchiki red and dark blue color. That...
  44. Hello, I do not represent, to what doctor it is necessary to address with such simp...
  45. The dear doctor! Thanks for consultation in occasion of venous grids. Tell or say...
  46. Good afternoon! The dear doctor, I in current of year am am excruciated with headaches (with...
  47. Hello! At me it is not clear why the leg or foot in the field of an anticnemion began to swell....
  48. To my grandmother of 79 years. Two years lays without movement. From it or this have appeared pr...
  49. At me on a leg or foot outside under a knee has appeared shishka 1 later after sorts or labors....
  50. The dear doctor. Already for a long time began to notice, that veins on arms or hand, near a neck and n...