PDA

Просмотр полной версии : Cardiovascular surgeon, phlebologist

Страницы : 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 [56] 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77

1. At me one only a question on a frost vessels of a brain are narrowed or r...
  2. Hello. The woman 42 years. At me a varicose phlebectasia of both legs or foots...
  3. Hello the doctor at my son of 18 years on a back pojavilisrastjazhki. He go...
  4. Good afternoon! To you a sign such preparation " the Vascular surgeon "? If yes, as...
  5. Dear Ilya Gennadievich! After a phlebectomy of hypodermic veins, 3 weeks naz...
  6. Good afternoon! 23 years to me diagnose me illness or disease Rejno, but 3 more months...
  7. Whether tell or say, please, owe me still kak-or survey before operatsi...
  8. Good afternoon the doctor! Tell or say please, the syndrome rejno cures or not?...
  9. Zdravsvujte! C, how long wear compression kolgoty (18 22mmHg) p...
  10. After a strong solar combustion within a week at me a strong edema but...
  11. Hello, the dear doctor! I could not come into an Internet 21 numbers and the answer...
  12. To me have made ulrazvukove duplex research of veins of the bottom extremities, op...
  13. Hello the doctor! After a birth of the child at me the varices have started to appear...
  14. At me almost always a red and cold nose. A foot and a brush of arms or hand too often to...
  15. How to treat a trophic ulcer?...
  16. Whether it is necessary to treat "Asterisks" as well as where it to make?...
  17. Hello, the doctor. At my mum, 64 years, obleterirujushchy an atherosclerosis nizh...
  18. The dear doctor! To me diagnose " a secondary lymphostasis left bottom a horse...
  19. Good afternoon! Prompt, please, how much cavernous hemangioma (on...
  20. Good afternoon! To me 27 years, on legs or foots have appeared not greater or big venous asterisks....
  21. Hello! I wish to consult. To my son 14. At it or him very much vyd...
  22. Hello, at me the diagnosis: poperechno-a longitudinal platypodia of 4 degrees...
  23. Couple of days back pochustvoval boleznenye sensations in the right calf, sometimes pojavl...
  24. Hello, the doctor! At me in a popliteal space and szadu on femurs very much a kind...
  25. At me "asterisk" on legs or foots in the field of beder. I wish to get or start the child. What well...
  26. At me under kolenkoj the vein was raose, and on arms or hand very much veins often act...
  27. Good afternoon Ilya Gennadievich, About one year back you advised mine rods...
  28. At my friend (27 years, normal) on calf have begun a body build projavljat...
  29. Hello! To me of 18 years. Doctors have diagnosed reticular varices. At m...
  30. Ilya Gennadevich, I in the beginning of summer have decided to remove vascular asterisks on be...
  31. Hello. The doctor at me very much merznut legs or foots especially I go to bed and not m...
  32. After sorts or labors in three months on the left arm or hand below an elbow it became visible and became in...
  33. Prompt, please, where it is necessary to address for detailed consultation...
  34. How to treat varices
  35. Than dangerously varikotsele? Whether operation is obligatory?...
  36. Materi-75 years, suffer a strong varices, a thrombophlebitis and a heap vozrastn...
  37. Hemodynamic correction of a venous blood flow
  38. Hello! At me such situation, on one leg or foot (on an anticnemion) it was formed t...
  39. Hello the doctor! It is More 10 than years back operation on udaleni has been made...
  40. Arteriovenous fistulas on an arm or a hand
  41. Hello! To me 41 year. At me a thrombophlebitis of superficial veins on right n...
  42. Whether there are ways of not operative treatment iskrevlenie a carotid...
  43. Prompt, please, how much or as far as "obkatany" operations on excision poverhnos...
  44. In the summer we plan pregnancy. Whether there is to me a sense to spend now sklerot...
  45. I wrote to you, but is not detailed. I write still time. At me have found at US (Duplex)...
  46. Hello. To me of 25 years. I always had large veins, but after sorts or labors I...
  47. The dear doctor! In July, after consultation with vrachem in occasion of varices in...
  48. Good afternoon! To my child 4 months. In 2 months operation on uda has been made...
  49. Hello, the doctor. One month ago I have passed or have taken place a course skleroterapii, but up to these on...
  50. At 7 the child on the face fine hypodermic sosudiki, red and dark blue ts...