PDA

Просмотр полной версии : Cardiovascular surgeon, phlebologist

Страницы : 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 [55] 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77

1. Hello, the Doctor. At me on perenosetse at the left has appeared vascular kras...
  2. The dear doctor. In reply to your questions about plaques. UZDS did or made. Too...
  3. Kind put the doctor! I write to second time. I just recently did or made UZDG shejn...
  4. The doctor, prompt. In August to me have performed operation on the rights. noge/var...
  5. I ask you not prisyllat reports on this address. It is A lot of reports, and...
  6. Hello. At me after treatment of fracture of an anticnemion by apparatus Illizarova on...
  7. Hello the doctor. To me 33 years, during pregnancy, and especially after r...
  8. Veins began to act for last 2 years at me on arms or hand, persons very strongly...
  9. Dear Ilya Gennadevich! I wrote to you on September, 22nd. You have responded on...
  10. My sister (73 years) had an instant insult this morning - was took away pr...
  11. Good afternoon! At me in pol-ke is not present flebologa. 4 years ago after a birth r...
  12. The dear doctor, ottsu-83 years, achrestic, very much itch nogi-a goal...
  13. Where in Moscow it is possible to make tamogrammu heads???...
  14. Good afternoon. Praise a medicine " Jov-venum " do not prompt how much or as far as he it is good...
  15. The diagnosis: obliterirujujushchy an atherosclerosis of vessels of the bottom extremities. A clottage l...
  16. Hello, prompt, please, at me varices (by right of succession from both...
  17. Whether it is possible to accept preparation IOVenum if there has come or stepped an exacerbation and has inflamed...
  18. Tell or Say, where in Moscow operate a liver (excision Hemangiomas for example) on...
  19. Now to my child of 5 years. In vzraste 3 h months was pstavlen the diagnosis bol...
  20. Hello! I shall be grateful for the answer! To me 37 years, am going to to give birth or travail in it or this...
  21. Zdrastvujte, the doctor! In 1999 to me have removed a thyroid gland, I accept ti...
  22. Recently there were pricking pains in the field of shchikolotki the right leg or foot, about...
  23. At me every evening begins with strong cramps in stops of legs or foots and calfs. On in...
  24. To me 24 years. At me hereditary predilection to varices (already did or made sklrot...
  25. Hello. At me in the field of a pubis sites on vascular or blood on each side are increased...
  26. Hello. 8 months ago there was a complex or difficult operation - collected a leg or foot...
  27. At my daughter (10) arterio-venous malformatsija (mnozhistvennye duraln...
  28. Prompt, whether please it is possible at a varicose phlebectasia (a stage of the beginnings...
  29. Whether curably in general a hereditary varicose phlebectasia? I am active zani...
  30. Hello, I had vascular asterisks on femurs. Vrach-flebol...
  31. The dear doctor! To me 34 years. At me vylazjat on legs or foots of a vein, all over again on odn...
  32. Adenoma of a brain...
  33. Hello, the Doctor! At my husband (53 years) a varicose phlebectasia on...
  34. To me of 27 years. At me as doctors - speak a thrombophlebitis of internal veins! Has shown...
  35. Hello, the doctor! At me swell up legs or foots, especially By the evening. That is necessary affairs...
  36. At my mum, 63 varices, the exacerbation has begun, have written out Troxevasinum, but ch...
  37. The dear doctor. At me varices years 15. Now to me 35. While especially not...
  38. The dear doctor! Tell or say please, legs or foots and arms or hand and m why can grow cold...
  39. At mum from time to time noet under a scapula the left arm or hand also gives and all veins send or have left on l...
  40. In 2 years to the child has been diagnosed - a cavernous hemangioma in district...
  41. To me 32 years, in 16 years have opened trophic ulcers of an anticnemion. Them it was possible will cure...
  42. At moeuj grandmothers (72 years) about thirty years ago were fracture of a leg or foot. Put...
  43. Hello the doctor! To me of 50 years. Began to notice, that The erection weakens, a penis...
  44. To me of 35 years. Strong varices np both legs or foots. Recently there was a strong pain...
  45. At me on the face strongly appreciable expanded kapiljarnaja a grid. About 8 years ago de...
  46. After introduction of a nyxis in a vein (chloride) inspissation, puffiness was formed...
  47. The dear doctor! In a dream when I lift arms or hand above a head, brushes ru grow dumb...
  48. Zdrastvujte! At me almost constantly red and cold arms or hand, it is very fast r...
  49. After many operations at me thrombuses in veins of arms or hand. What treatment you porek...
  50. Good afternoon the dear doctor, at the son (15), prastyl, with temperature 39, 1...