PDA

Просмотр полной версии : Cardiovascular surgeon, phlebologist

Страницы : 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 [54] 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77

1. Hello. Mine dochenke 9 years. Recently has noticed at it or her on a cheek bursted...
  2. At me D obliterating endoteriit predlogajut treatment vazoprostanom. And more...
  3. Doctor Uchkin, well where you were gone?.......
  4. The dear doctor, help or assist! To me only 25 and at me on legs or foots have appeared fine...
  5. The dear doctor! When it is possible to visit or attend pool and to take a bath after fle...
  6. There were ecchymoses on folds of both legs or foots. Any pains not soprovo...
  7. Hello!!! Iz-for frequent exercise stresses on legs or foots became strongly vi...
  8. Hello. At mine daddies (50) on palms burst vessels without special me...
  9. Good afternoon! Dear dokotor, at my husband since the childhood an elephantiasis left arms or hand...
  10. Hello. At me such question: whether the nyxis of 40 % of a glucose made in we can...
  11. Hello, at a daughter (2.5 mes) on a leg or pinch the hemangioma, and on her was formed...
  12. Hello, the Doctor. At me on a background of the raised or increased weight circulation l is broken or disturbed...
  13. Greetings to me 24, last 5 6 days has grown dumb the big (1) finger on the right leg or foot (pr...
  14. Hello! I know that there is a technique of treatment of veins urinoterapiej! You...
  15. Hello. To my mum of 65 years, at it or her a varicose phlebectasia. She asks...
  16. At me varicose expansion of 1 degree. On the internal party or side of the left anticnemion...
  17. Whether are applied at a thrombophlebitis " hot nyxes " (Sodium chloridum of a calcium)?...
  18. Hello, Ilya Gennadevich! To my mum 62 years she wishes to pass or take place treatment...
  19. The doctor! Hello! To me 22, during pregnancy has started to develop...
  20. Three days ago I have noticed an edema of the left leg or foot. Disturb pains, today was on...
  21. Hello! To me 21 year. In 12 years has swelled The left leg or foot in the field of shchikolotki...
  22. Dear, the Doctor! At me on legs or foots the grid began to appear kappiljarnaja. Kaku...
  23. At my father obletirujushchy endorteriit the bottom extremities. posovetuite prepa...
  24. Good afternoon. Has read through your previous advice or councils to patients, but the answer has not found....
  25. At me during ginekologich. Inspections of US have found out varicose rasshire...
  26. The dear doctor, To me of 26 years. Varicose illness or disease has got to me on nasledst...
  27. In the morning, in bathing when cleaned a teeth, has casually looked or seen at legs or foots, mamachka a sort...
  28. Thanks for the answer! And Vazonit or Trentalum will not cause or call accustoming? Effect from Tr...
  29. Nearby 2 h years hydropic legs or foots. Under kolenkami "bags" (on odnej to a leg or foot it is more)....
  30. Ilya Gennadevich, advise "first aid"! I Understand, that it is necessary to address...
  31. Hello the doctor! Has passed or has taken place 3 months after operation on excision varicose races...
  32. Hello, the doctor. 74 years, to her operation on is recommended to my mother in...
  33. Tell or Say please where it is possible to learn, esteem or find out, esteem about sklerozirovanii. The surgeon with...
  34. Good afternoon! At me a varicose phlebectasia. Last time and places sko...
  35. At me on legs or foots veins in the form of dark blue thin pautinki became appreciable. Whether it is impossible...
  36. Hello the Doctor. To me 24 years, since recent time at me on the right leg or foot...
  37. Ilya Gennadievich! Brushes of arms or hand and fingers on legs or foots cold. Even in warm pogo...
  38. DEAR ILJA GENNADEVICH! WHAT TO DO or MAKE? LEGS or FOOTS HURT EVERYWHERE, STRONG WEARINESS...
  39. Hello, whether prompt, please, it is possible to visit or attend sports employment or occupations...
  40. Hello! Prompt how to treat, please, legs or foots and with what to begin: cook...
  41. Not kazhetsja that, sometimes, you not correctly give you advice or councils....
  42. The doctor, tell or say, whether it will be possible for me to give birth after the transferred or carried 6 years nazat...
  43. Than reddening of cheeks (up to bright color) every day to veche can be caused or called...
  44. To me 28 years and at me strongly swell legs or foots in a zone shchikolotki already more than year. Och...
  45. The boy 1. Was born with extensive violet maculae on the left arm or hand (zapjast...
  46. Have appeared on femurs of "asterisk", and veins were allocated for anticnemions. What to do or make, p...
  47. Hello. In me have found out varices of a seed or spermatic funicle (at the left). It is possible l...
  48. Hello the doctor! Prompt please where obratitsjai that is possible bude...
  49. At my husband terrible veins on legs or foots, to its or his father at the same age as now...
  50. The doctor, I wish to share with you the observations. Recently mnogi...