PDA

Просмотр полной версии : Cardiovascular surgeon, phlebologist

Страницы : 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 [53] 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77

1. Very much the following interests: the Raynaud's disease - what is it? than is dangerous and as izlech...
  2. Hello. After sorts or labors began to transfer or carry badly monthly, besides usual n...
  3. Hello the doctor! Since February of this year I began to feel myself badly, p...
  4. Congenital heart disease
  5. At me the varices of the bottom extremities, are one shishka and a little raisen in...
  6. What treatment is necessary at an ischemia of legs or foots?...
  7. The dear doctor. To my son of 7 years, about 2 years ago at it or him on ikranozhnoj to a muscle...
  8. The doctor. Whether tell or say, please, carrying out of massage of a back, a neck p is authorized...
  9. Privet, hotel by poiteresovatsia cto mne delat u menia pojavilas tiazest v...
  10. Whether probably paid treatment in absentia (under analyses, photos, etc.)...
  11. Hello, the Doctor. Very exciting situation: at my mum tromboflibit and...
  12. With early detsva at me ice legs or foots. Are not warmed even in warm socks....
  13. When I treneruju muscles of calfs, under a load, from the forward party or side of an anticnemion, in...
  14. At me a pain of a ulnar joint (but the most interesting hurts there where usually ber...
  15. Idja Gennadievich! What your opinion on efficiency of treatment I obliterate...
  16. The dear doctor, two months ago to me have performed operation in occasion of venous...
  17. Good afternoon! At my mum yesterday on 2 fingers of arms or hand as though vessels have bursted....
  18. With 1991. The diagnosis - limfogranulemotoz. 14 courses of a chemotherapy, 2 courses oblech...
  19. Hello the doctor, On an internal part beder there were proceeding cicatrixes...
  20. Hello. For last 6 months, on all body veins became visible, is small...
  21. Hello! To mine to the daddy of 69 years. It or he is disturbed with a pain in an anticnemion and stop only...
  22. Good afternoon, Prompt please in what of the Moscow clinics it is better obr...
  23. Hello! I hoel to learn or find out, at me a tortuosity of both carotids and at...
  24. Hello the Doctor! How to struggle with chronic postnatal or puerperal extensions...
  25. In 19 years cramps with a loss of consciousness have returned. In an interval retsedivnye...
  26. Uv. The doctor! Prompt what preventive procedures, medicines it is necessary...
  27. There were pains in calfs at night, there were nagging pains, and now and fine...
  28. To me of 46 years. Last 6 months after a continuous duty behind a computer, with...
  29. Hello the doctor. Exactly one year ago has transferred or carried operation, a varices of veins, on left...
  30. Hello, the dear doctor! Whether tell or say, please, it is counter-indicative...
  31. . Kind, day! My diagnosis: a valval failure big hypodermic ve...
  32. Hello! To me of 26 years. I recently have made duplex scanning brahio...
  33. After strong bruises on arms or hand or a leg or foot strong gemotomy, temperature 37 38...
  34. To me of 27 years, from 20 years the varices of veins of the bottom extremities have begun. Four years on...
  35. Hello! Help or assist please advice or council. At the father a cancer of pancreatic, 4 herds...
  36. The doctor! Help or Assist me!!! I in a trance! I shall begin to the order: to Me of 27 years, and lishni...
  37. ZDRASTVUJTE! AT ME VARICES OF DEEP VEINS BETWEEN THE UTERUS AND THE INTESTINE - DISPLAY...
  38. Zdravsvujte the doctor. I some years am engaged in bodybuilging and posdednie...
  39. Hello. I do not know to itself this question. To me it seems to something with krovoob...
  40. The dear doctor! Help or assist me please! To Me of 30 years. Have diagnosed " t...
  41. At me on legs or foots began to appear grids of vessels. What to do or make? Thanks....
  42. Hello! Whether it is possible to accept simultaneously amitriptyline and detraleks?...
  43. The dear doctor At my daughter (her of 36 years) following complaints: - Are frequent (oso...
  44. Hello! Prompt, whether it is connected with vessels? To me 43 at long 10...
  45. Hello, dear doctors! To me 33 years. At me in depth ikronozhnoj...
  46. Hello, such problem: At the father-in-law on right stop a gangrenous tumour...
  47. Zdrastvujte the doctor! At me with detsta on legs or foots, especially on breeches of steel on...
  48. Hello the dear doctor. At me a question such plana-to my son of 9 years...
  49. Hello! Tell or say please, whether it is possible to drink " ginkor a fort " at feeding...
  50. To me of 37 years. About three years ago has noticed in district ShChikolotok and a foot venous se...