PDA

Просмотр полной версии : Cardiovascular surgeon, phlebologist

Страницы : 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 [52] 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77

1. The doctor, I ask your advice or council! The diagnosis: limfodema. At me except for edemas of legs or foots you...
  2. At me s-a tortuosity of a carotid, the doctor has appointed or nominated an angiography, whether it is possible vme...
  3. To me of 29 years, the diagnosis: klapnnaja a failure of both femoral veins. Rekomend...
  4. Hello! At mine dochere on an arm or a hand the hemangioma to her of 12 years and now would become...
  5. Fine wreaths
  6. On March, 23rd has got in failure or accident: impact by a back part of a head and a neck! After impact...
  7. Uv. Dock., at the husband very easily burst kapiljary on the face, even during to shave...
  8. The dear doctor. To mine pape-63 years. At it or him ateleskeroz, and parkinsonoliz...
  9. Good afternoon! I had a problem, sometimes happens that starts to reduce...
  10. The doctor, prompt please, business all that recently have put me di...
  11. Hello. Prompt please as it is necessary to behave patients with sindro...
  12. Hello, the doctor! At me varices, heard, that Longly it is impossible to be...
  13. Good morning the doctor, and what you had I shall enter under a lesion of nervous system?...
  14. The dear doctor! Once again in occasion of a question on purpose or appointment of a preparation " Lovenok...
  15. Hello! My question on varices of vessels of a stomach and an esophagus, I accompany...
  16. Good afternoon the doctor! At me to you such question, cold, sinjushnie arms or hand, ino...
  17. Hello! It would be desirable to learn or find out your opinion in occasion of excision vascular...
  18. The doctor, hello! To Me 25 years, 3 months ago at me have appeared golovokru...
  19. Hello. To my mum one of these days have removed a cholic bubble. For the second day posl...
  20. Good afternoon! At me varicose illness or disease of veins of the bottom extremities. Couple of years on...
  21. The dear doctor! Whether prompt, please, wearing narrow trousers can, in...
  22. The doctor, I would like to pass or take place a course skleroterapii (I already have such experience...
  23. Hello! To my daughter half a year. Since a birth at it or her on a forehead, near by, on ve...
  24. The doctor, hello. It again in occasion of a hemangioma at the child. You advises...
  25. The dear doctor, whether you explain to me that with me? During neskol...
  26. Dear doctor! I very much have early given birth rebenka-in 19 years. Now to me 26, on l...
  27. Good afternoon! Whether I know to the address of I ask the question if can prokomme...
  28. The dear doctor, to me of 25 years, did not give birth or travail, but I am going to shortly, on...
  29. At the child (3 years) kappiljarnaja the dysplasia on the face how to eliminate this deffek...
  30. The dear doctor, at me on fingers of arms or hand and palms began to appear malenki...
  31. Hello! At me such problem. At the child 2, 3 years on a lower lip already...
  32. Tatyana (and.. 37596) May, 29th 2003 15 : 44 : 51 Ilya Gennadevich huge spa...
  33. Uv. The doctor, now the big diffusion is got with infra-red saunas....
  34. At my mum a varicose phlebectasia, has started to notice and at itself, whether is in...
  35. Hello! Prompt pozhalujsa in such question. At the young man 36...
  36. The dear doctor, has noticed, that in cold weather at me strong delicacy and...
  37. To me 42 years, from pereferii the Find. Congenital varices. On one leg or foot of forces...
  38. At me varik. A phlebectasia on both legs or foots. Operation at once have made after r...
  39. The dear doctor, At me varicose rassherenie veins of 1 stage. A little mes...
  40. Hello the doctor! At me I so think already a thrombophlebitis, instead of is simple rasshi...
  41. I on the face have vascular asterisks... The laser, certainly, them ubir...
  42. To the girl of 15 years, is engaged in ballet. On legs or foots, in the field of knees and shchikolotok in...
  43. Hello! Whether tell or say, please, it is possible for me to accept hormonal prot...
  44. At me it is sharp vyrazhenye swell shchikolotok about 15 sm on height of a leg or foot. Hearing...
  45. Dear Ilya Gennadevich! Whether you use for liquidation fine ...
  46. I address to you in occasion of illness or disease of my husband. I direct or refer to you results UZ...
  47. Hello! Tell or say please, whether it is possible at varices of 1 2 degrees zanima...
  48. Hello! Whether prompt, please, it is possible for the child (boy) of three years for...
  49. Good afternoon! Whether it is possible to prick solkoseril v/m, or it is not effective? Simply...
  50. The dear doctor. After strong impact it was formed a hematoma on back hundred...