PDA

Просмотр полной версии : Cardiovascular surgeon, phlebologist

Страницы : 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 [51] 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77

1. Dear d-r Uchkin, thanks for the answer. Yes, precisely, me diagnosed nejr...
  2. THE GIRL OF 13 YEARS SNACHALO HAS sharply fallen GEMOGLABIN, During 2 X WEEKS IN HUNDRED...
  3. The dear Doctor, hello! Whether whether I know often set to you similar in...
  4. I am pregnant, 9 weeks. On legs or foots there are vascular stars. Whether can uvelichits...
  5. At my son (2.5 years) since a birth on the face vascular maculae, which menjae...
  6. At mother an edema of the left leg or foot a month. An occlusion of a deep vein under a knee. In...
  7. Whether really the soya lecithine reduces a cholesterin?...
  8. Whether hemangiomas by right of succession can be passed?...
  9. Hello, the doctor. Can, I ask a tactless question, but how much is VA...
  10. In current of half a year delicacy in legs or foots is periodically observed. Has made probeliefs...
  11. ayva March, 10th 2004 03 : 10 : 16 zdrastvuete the doctor I have passed or have taken place all diagnostics of m...
  12. Within a month edemas of palms (when arms or hand are lowered or omitted downwards, palms will melt krasn...
  13. After operation (apenditsit), in reanimation the insult has paralysed or paralyzed the left part those...
  14. The doctor look or see please my case history In occasion of a pain in an anticnemion ...
  15. The grandfather, the father, all thin, with large veins. But I have set up a record. Veins on a horse...
  16. Hello! After pregnancy has noticed, that on legs or foots (is stronger on femurs)...
  17. The grandmother of 67 years at night tests pains in the field of byoder and anticnemions. Pains bol...
  18. Have diagnosed - a vascular disease, distances II group of physical inability. But...
  19. Prompt how to treat and than for a varicose phlebectasia of legs or foots. In advance bla...
  20. The dear doctor! At my husband an endarteritis - a foot swelled, fingers red...
  21. Gda-that with one month ago has pressed gonolyzhnymi boots erednjuju a part of an anticnemion....
  22. Doctor Uchkin! Well where you? Well on whom you have left us (in sense have thrown...
  23. Uv. Ilya Grgorevich. We treat a hemangioma to the child 1, 9. (superficial, with faso...
  24. sindrrom rejno angiotrifonevroz the diagnosis of the neuropathologist at zero temperat...
  25. Hello the doctor! To me 24 years. During beremenosti began to swell up strongly...
  26. Still I hope... To me 24 years. At me hereditary predisposition...
  27. Hello, the Doctor! At my mum (55 years) a problem with arms or hand (a brush of arms or hand), about...
  28. Hello. Will not prompt me please, whether izlichima illness or disease, when in ve...
  29. The dear doctor! 1) in the West for treatment of an atherosclerosis the doctor has registered prini...
  30. Hello the Doctor. Tell or say as to be, I when sleep, arms or hand in elbows of a fold...
  31. Hello, the dear doctor! It would be desirable to receive consultation on a trace...
  32. How to cure a varicose phlebectasia without operation? prodolzhitelnost...
  33. Hello, the doctor, For the last time has appeared much kapiljarnyh with...
  34. The woman of 65 years, bursts a skin on soles, the lymph exudes. Doctors consider or count ch...
  35. Hello! Tell or Say please in what there can be a reason of a numbness of a skin not...
  36. The dear doctor! After a birth of the child has strongly added (about 17 kg) in in...
  37. The doctor, to you my mum addressed - you have cured it or her) but a pancake as from alko...
  38. Hello, the doctor! At me the easy or light;mild ache in a body is periodically felt-...
  39. Hello! To me 23 years. Cramps of the left leg or foot recently have become frequent...
  40. At me have recognized a Raynaud's disease so speak, and signs such: More close to winter of measures...
  41. The doctor, tell or say AS it is possible to clean or remove an edema of a leg or foot (posttrombofletichesky a syndrome p...
  42. Dear g-n Uchkin! To me 27, since the last summer of steel vylazit veins on pover...
  43. To me of 20 years, at me beautiful long legs or foots, but on them has appeared fine kapelja...
  44. Day kind! Anticnemions began to hurt or be ill;be sick me 2 days ago. (It is serious uvl earlier...
  45. Tell or Say, please, that new has appeared from medical products for leche...
  46. Hello, the dear doctor! At me here already whole week legs or foots swell...
  47. Hello the doctor. At me years with 15 on the left leg or foot was a site sosudikov (d...
  48. Hello. I awfully was frightened: a second day as at me the leg or foot has grown dumb...
  49. Tomorrow I go on sklerozirovanie, I beg, tell or say, it is sick or not!!!...
  50. Hello! With me after a fence of the analysis of a blood from a vein always remains bol...