PDA

Просмотр полной версии : Cardiovascular surgeon, phlebologist

Страницы : 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 [50] 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77

1. Thanks for your answer. I from Kiev. Can you can advise kvalifitsirov...
  2. At employment or occupations by bodybuilging I in the field of a knee had a phlebectasia...
  3. Ilya Gennadevich, thanks for the answer. Still a question: as it is urgently shown operats...
  4. Hello, the Doctor! To me 32 years, 15 years the diagnosis varicose expansion ve...
  5. The dear doctor! Thanks for the answer to a question set by me 2 days ago...
  6. On television some times there passed or there took place the information on a new method of treatment for...
  7. The dear doctor! The reasons of my trouble - edemas in legs or foots, pains till evening...
  8. Signs: strongly merznut legs or foots and arms or hand, bleedings from a nose after frosty at...
  9. The dear doctor, has paid attention, that on a skin have appeared small are red...
  10. Hello, here some years I accept heroin, and already praktich...
  11. Hello! 43 years. The exact diagnosis is not present. It is put chronic entsifoli...
  12. Whether tell or say please it is possible to go much after excision of a trunk of a vein on a goal...
  13. In my mother have found out a stenosis in an ostium of a carotid (long 25 mm " zaku...
  14. U menay v poslednie mesyaci silno ustayut nogi, xotya rabota ne stoyachaya....
  15. At me after sorts or labors of steel of a vein vylazit on legs or foots. And so painfully at times happens...
  16. Hello, the doctor! To my aunt have diagnosed - " a critical ischemia nizh...
  17. I have transferred or carried two operations: aorto-femoral shunting and on renal arte...
  18. Good afternoon! The doctor has diagnosed: HVN (all back surface of legs or foots in veno...
  19. Hello, Recently was at flebologa. After survey was rekomendovanno...
  20. The dear doctor! What a preparation in your opinion is better sklerozirov...
  21. Hello. To me of 30 years Whether frequent trainings in a sports hall can (Power or Force...
  22. Tell or Say please, what preparation is better Etoksisklerol or Trombovar?...
  23. I several days ago was engaged in diving and plunged on enough bol...
  24. The doctor as it is possible to make veins less appreciable, t. e. To disguise. Can...
  25. Good afternoon, the dear doctor! Flebologom has been diagnosed: varices pr...
  26. The dear doctor, good afternoon. Respond, please, to my question. Can l...
  27. Help or Assist. At mother 1944 not passing or not taking place cramps ikronozhnyh muscles and top...
  28. Hello, Ilya Gennadevich! Prompt where to address? My daughter 18...
  29. Hello! In current of night, during a dream at me brushes of arms or hand, iz-grow dumb for...
  30. Zdrastvujte! At my husband veins on the right leg or foot from shchikolotki to a goal are expanded...
  31. Hello, at my mum a thrombophlebitis of deep veins. The anticnemion has become covered krasn...
  32. The dear doctor! At me the sclerosis of carotids, narrowing is more than 50 %, obsle...
  33. Hello, the doctor! Whether tell or say, please, normally it, when after op...
  34. About the nose (an initial degree) 8 years ago has been freezed. Now he (and a part...
  35. Zdrastvujte the doctor! At me vessels of an arm or a hand often burst at not strong impact...
  36. The dear doctor! The second night I can not sleep - the brush of the left arm or hand hurts. To me 3...
  37. Hello, prompt, please, what clinical displays giperto...
  38. Hello! The doctor, prompt please that to me to do or make with veins, they vi...
  39. Heard, that at varices antioxidants and in particular piknogenol are useful...
  40. Hello to me 26 tsu me high intracranial pressure, the reason - naru...
  41. Hello, Ilya Gennadevich! I Ask to respond to my report from 20 avgus...
  42. The doctor, prompt please, that it is possible to use at pregnancy (5...
  43. Hello, the doctor. The matter is that at me lately on shchikolotk...
  44. To me 44 years. .varikoznoe a phlebectasia of the bottom extremities, especially not a demon...
  45. Hello! At me a question on a trophic ulcer. PROBABLY, to the wrong address, but...
  46. During fizi cheskoj loads Begins very strongly bo...
  47. By results of US the stenosis right ileal femoral se is established or installed OA...
  48. I suffer a vascular disease of the bottom extremities already for a long time. Now to me...
  49. At me the vegeto-vascular dystonia (from 15 years), is shown frequent and strong p...
  50. Two days ago I podskalznulas also have fallen. Has hit a brow. Now at me si...