PDA

Просмотр полной версии : Cardiovascular surgeon, phlebologist

Страницы : 1 2 3 4 [5] 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77

1. Hello the dear doctor! My brother has entered Military University, about...
  2. Good afternoon! Dear Ilya Gennadvich! At me such problem. About 1997...
  3. At me a vascular reticulum on legs or foots. Consulted in " the Center of a phlebology "...
  4. Hello the Doctor I hotelaby posovetovatsja, at my child to which 6 me...
  5. Hello the Doctor! To me of 39 years. This summer at me legs or foots have started to swell, but...
  6. Good afternoon! One month ago to me have removed a hemangioma of the right anticnemion 3 years or summer having given or allowed...
  7. Than to treat "asterisks" on legs or foots?...
  8. Tell or Say, whether it is possible to be engaged in an exercise room with varicose expansion ve...
  9. Dear Ilya Gennadevich! To Mine to the daddy 72 years, have found out a stenosis internally...
  10. Hello, dear g-n Uchkin. Excuse, that again I disturb you. You re...
  11. Tell or Say, and if all life to drink Troxevasinum as soon will appear collateral efe...
  12. Zdravstujte, To me of 28 years, did or made one of these days transvaginal US of a small basin....
  13. The dear doctor, you could not comment property new a preparation...
  14. Zdrastvujte. Prompt, please, what narcosis (the general or common or local) prime...
  15. The doctor, hello! At me the expanded veins on legs or foots, addressed to varchu...
  16. Hello, the dear doctor! Prompt what to do or make, please. In 22 go...
  17. Good afternoon! Prompt please, whether helps or assists krem-balm on the basis of eks...
  18. The dear Doctor! At me it is constant meznut legs or foots. Are warmed only in it is hot...
  19. Hello the Doctor. To me 28, the Floor of year back at me has begun strange rea...
  20. It is diagnosed - angioretikuloma the right frontal lobe. What is it such?...
  21. Dear Ilya Gennadievich! At me on a member the vessel was raose, became firm and at...
  22. Hello the doctor. As prophylaxis of strengthening stenok vessels you...
  23. Hello. To the child 1, 5 months That did not slip toddlers, we have put on or allocate on shch...
  24. Advise procedures for zakalivanija and from narrowing vessels. I in the mornings prin...
  25. At a daughter a congenital myopia of the right eye when have gone or send to school (now e...
  26. The dear doctor, my aunt many years have worked on Hdebzavode. At it or her zakup...
  27. I accept detraleks 2 days, very strong headaches, a giddiness, legs or foots...
  28. Advise, something, knees, especially at night / legs or foots very strongly hurt...
  29. Hello. At me in family predisposition to varicose expansion in...
  30. Hello, the doctor! I have some questions to you, respond please....
  31. Hello the Doctor! Whether tell or say, please, dangerously, when after operation...
  32. To me 51 year. I suffer a varicose phlebectasia, I am recommended to make about...
  33. At my daughter (10 months) vrazhdyonnaja a hemangioma of the left forearm. I hearing...
  34. dobrii den, xotela sprosit, y mena vegetososudistaa distonia, i yznala hto...
  35. Signs the following: the raised or increased pressure, a giddiness. A roentgen cervical from...
  36. In 1998 the arteriovenous fistula in occasion of absence periferich is imposed...
  37. Hello, the Doctor! At me sedentary job. Were nojushchie pains in promezhnost...
  38. Under ear lobules of ears saccules were formed. Whether it is dangerous? Thanks....
  39. At me one of vessels from heart to a brain is not developed. Tell or say, basically, in...
  40. At the husband after an insult the gangrene of the third finger stops of the left leg or foot has begun, at...
  41. Hello, the dear doctor! My wife one year ago had an edema limfou...
  42. I have learned or have found out the exact diagnosis: huge an aneurysm supraklinoidnoj parts vnutren...
  43. Ilya Gennadevich, hello. Once again I address for the help. Nasly...
  44. Question to the doctor. You in parallel work as the stomatologist? Why questions about in...
  45. At me on the back party or side of an anticnemion the leg or foot bakes. The therapist has directed to vascular...
  46. Hello!!! Explain consequences of a varicose phlebectasia with trofich...
  47. Two years ago has fallen, from a strain the hematoma in calf of a leg or foot was formed. Maza...
  48. The doctor prompt please if on an anticnemion in a place where it is located variko...
  49. Are dear the doctor, tell or say please, whether probably any treatment at rass...
  50. About vascular maculae, whether it is possible to specify many thanks for the answer about boln...