PDA

Просмотр полной версии : Cardiovascular surgeon, phlebologist

Страницы : 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 [49] 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77

1. Hello the doctor. At the husband strong varices. I do not know as correctly to describe...
  2. Explain, please, skleroterapija helps or assists only for excision I suck...
  3. Three months ago on one leg or foot calf began to be inflated or fanned (evenings she in volume...
  4. On May, 14th 2002 12 : 55 : 49 Hello! To me 24. I passed or took place inspection...
  5. In a week operation on veins on both legs or foots is necessary to me. Would like to a floor...
  6. skajiti, doc. cmojit li bolnoy govorit normolo posli insulta v afgust 2000....
  7. Hello, the dear doctor! At me to you such two questions: 1. At me p...
  8. Hello, the doctor. At me veins on arms or hand and legs or foots are expanded. Thus I hu...
  9. Hello! At the child, 7 years, a leg or foot constantly in ecchymoses. From neznachitel...
  10. Dear Ilya Gennadevich, thanks for your answer on http: // www. doktor...
  11. Good afternoon! YOU speak, that physical exercises at varices protivopok...
  12. Ilya Gennadevich! Huge to you thanks for the answer from 5.12.04...
  13. Good afternoon! Prompt please the help ortomolekulja is how much effective...
  14. Good afternoon! To me have diagnosed: a varicose phlebectasia. Sensations: pr...
  15. Hello, dock! At not absolutely elderly person (55 years) syndrome Rejno...
  16. Hello! Than the hemangioma from " vinnova maculae " differs....
  17. Hello! I would like to learn or find out treatment of a lymphostasis (elephantiasis) konservat...
  18. At me on legs or foots have begun veins and I feel weariness. What will you advise me?...
  19. The doctor, I after operation on veins accept detraleks almost daily in teche...
  20. Hello, at me such question: When do or make a nyxis in a vein, get at once...
  21. At me on a member burst kappiljary. What is it means?...
  22. Prompt please, at me in district of a neck about a back, something was raose, about...
  23. Ilya Gennadevich, tell or say, please, when I tap with palms on legs or foots...
  24. As it is possible vylechet vascular asterisks on legs or foots. And what the medicine is possible p...
  25. At me it is very visible a vein under kolenkoj. The doctor recommended treatment by drops Esk...
  26. It again I. Will not prompt why after fiz. Loads on muscles of calfs, they at m...
  27. At me a lymphostasis of the bottom extremities, legs or foots swell up to knees. Tell or say mozhnoli...
  28. Tell or Say please if the myoma is located on a vascular fascicle, whether threatens e...
  29. Hello, to me 20, as a result of fracture of pelvic bones After the car...
  30. The dear doctor! That that in the mornings I wake up legs or foots grown dumb, and with recent p...
  31. Hello. To me of 28 years. On the face recently began to appear sosudi...
  32. At me 2 years it is constantly turned and the head hurts, the backbone, kos hurts...
  33. Hello, the doctor! To me of 20 years. In January to me have put angeospazm arteries...
  34. 18 years ago operation in occasion of a thrombophlebitis n/has been spent to. A part ve...
  35. I on legs or foots had any white specks of the different form (at nadavl...
  36. The doctor at my father merznut legs or foots itrjasetsja the right arm or hand, he sometimes loses about...
  37. The doctor, prompt please. The woman of 60 years, each 4 days attacks gipert...
  38. I ask consultation. Very badly I go, legs or foots weak, very much swell below knees...
  39. To mum 73., 2 years ago has struck a knee, it was surveyed, doctors nothing nah...
  40. Hello, Ilya Gennadevich! To mine to the daddy of 70 years. It is diagnosed atero...
  41. Good afternoon! The help and your advice or council is necessary to me. At my grandmother it has been spent on...
  42. To the father five years ago have performed operation. A thrombophlebitis. Have removed veins and have stuck together....
  43. Ilya Gennadevich of thanks for the answer, but the matter is that we from Peter, therefore...
  44. I am pregnant, 25 week. The varices have become aggravated. That mozhnosdelat for decrease...
  45. The dear doctor! Disturb onychalgias, there were grids. Has addressed to sos...
  46. Hello! I do not know from what and to begin, at me a week it is intolerable are strong...
  47. Whether it is necessary to do or make operation at an aneurysm of a carotid?...
  48. Hello. My problem - "heating" of extremities. Basically disturb...
  49. Hello, the doctor. After the second sorts or labors at me on the left leg or foot (an anticnemion, behind...
  50. Hello! The dear doctor, advise, that to me to do or make. poslednii to pair or steam...