PDA

Просмотр полной версии : Cardiovascular surgeon, phlebologist

Страницы : 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 [48] 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77

1. Hello the doctor! My uncle (to him 48 years) has broken a leg or foot in district of an anticnemion...
  2. Help or Assist!! I write and am excruciated from a pain!!!! To me of 25 years, a week successively me...
  3. Hello! Prompt please, whether it is possible predaidet a hemorrhage in mo...
  4. At me varices. Whether only operative treatment already helps or assists....
  5. And nogiozhno to smear with Troxevasinum, at feeding by a breast?...
  6. As a result of scanning and survey flebologom it is diagnosed: hr. Veins....
  7. Hello, the Doctor! At me within 1.5 years a constant sonitus, oshchu...
  8. Hello, when I have become pregnant at me the leg or foot, pojavils began to hurt or be ill;be sick pravoja...
  9. obleterirujushchy an atherosclerosis
  10. To the father 51 year. At it or him a varicose phlebectasia on legs or foots. Recently he has chilled...
  11. At rise in temperature of air at me calf of legs or foots so otekajut-kamenejut that...
  12. Whether there is a surgical treatment varikotsele? (At an initial stage). ...
  13. At me the right leg or foot in district shchikolodki and itself stop swells. This leg or foot even...
  14. Hello the doctor and where you now accept?...
  15. Dear Ilya Gennadievich! Half a year has passed or has taken place after excision big hypodermic...
  16. The dear doctor, whether it is possible to do or make massage on legs or foots And the strengthened gymnastics...
  17. Began to disturb strong nojushchie pains in ikronozhnoj to a muscle of the left leg or foot. Come...
  18. Hello! At the father (55 years) oblitirujushchy an atherosclerosis of arteries. A gangrene p...
  19. Hello. At me on a sexual member large veins act. For the last...
  20. Hello! To me of 19 years. The friend the doctor the neuropathologist has told or said, that at me the EC...
  21. What modern techniques and preparations exist for treatment trophic I...
  22. Hello, Ilya Gennadevich! Whether you are engaged in treatment of trophic ulcers?...
  23. Heard about such method as skleroterapija veins, when an acting vein simply...
  24. Hello, the doctor! Tell or say, how it is necessary to treat a deep vein thrombosis? Delat...
  25. Hello, the dear doctor. Would like to address for consultation. At me...
  26. To the grandfather of 77 years. From the beginning of May it is hospitalized with the diagnosis ableatirujushchy ate...
  27. Hello, the doctor! I ask you to express opinion in occasion of device DENAS and...
  28. To me 52 years. Recently there were two problems: - At long driving...
  29. Tell or Say I has curtailed or turned to itself a neck and the jumped out vertebra or vertebrae have pressed to me vessels in a neck...
  30. The dear doctor, Whether it is possible to accept detraleks, not swallowing tbletku entirely...
  31. The doctor, thanks for the answer! I shall call to you in serdu-chetvergb phones zap...
  32. Nearby godo visited or attended the vascular surgeon back. He has told or said, that at me with a vein...
  33. I am am hurted constantly with legs or foots, gravity in legs or foots, they all time hot. Feelings...
  34. Hello, the doctor. At me posttromboflebitichesky a syndrome here already 10 le...
  35. For a long time I wish to perform operation on legs or foots (varices), but all kak-that was impossible...
  36. Hello! I am am disturbed more and more with my face. At me constantly red...
  37. Hello! Recently has addressed to vrachu-to the surgeon in occasion of veins on legs or foots...
  38. Hello the dear doctor. I heard about treatment of varicose expansion in...
  39. Hello! Whether tell or say please should begin to live ranka on a finger stops with...
  40. Hello. I recently went to hospital. To me have told or said, that at me to left...
  41. On a prepuce have inflamed lymphatic soudy blisters or blebs and e were formed...
  42. How to you it is possible to get on consultation?...
  43. To the son of 12 years probably to make endovaskuljarnuju operation with rentgenkotrolem on...
  44. Hello! Whether tell or say, please, it is possible to visit or attend pool at trombofleb...
  45. Hello! At my mum a varicose phlebectasia on legs or foots, tell or say could...
  46. Failure of veins
  47. 5 days ago pressure 170 on 100 has risen for the first time and from a nose the blood has gone....
  48. Recently on an arm or a hand about a brush there was a thickening on a vein, which for today...
  49. Hello, the dear doctor.))) I ASK to respond only doctors. To me 17 l...
  50. Hello! At my son to whom 6 years, too there was a red point on...