PDA

Просмотр полной версии : Cardiovascular surgeon, phlebologist

Страницы : 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 [46] 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77

1. Hello. I understand, that our situation desperate, but it would be desirable to know...
  2. The dear Doctor! About what constant gravity and weariness in legs or foots can speak...
  3. Hello the doctor. Prompt please what products predpochtitelne...
  4. Hello, to itself it is possible will address in occasion of aneurysms of an abdominal aorta (pre...
  5. February, 10th 2004 17 : 54 : 38 At my mum a scleroderma also were formed trofiche...
  6. The doctor, prompt please, my husband has strongly chilled legs or foots, now at it or him...
  7. Hello. Respond please as soon as possible. To me of 26 years. During...
  8. Tell please, what such skleroterapija? What effect and protivopokaz...
  9. Hello, the doctor. To me 26 years, I have a congenital synostosis of cervical vertebra or vertebrae...
  10. You, what such could not explain the CHARCOT'S DOUCHE? In its or his what cases naznacha...
  11. I after walking strongly am am hurted with legs or foots, at the nights they are reduced with a cramp. Veins of forces...
  12. Good afternoon! To me did or made dopplerografiju vessels of a member, thus after a nyxis...
  13. One and a half year ago have appeared (and continue to increase or be enlarged in quantity or amount) reproach...
  14. Hello. To my mum will soon do or make operation, t. To. At it or her varicose...
  15. In general that I since the childhood venastyj Veins especially thick on arms or hand letomju But...
  16. The doctor, to me 23 years and already year as on the left leg or foot behind from a knee and above became...
  17. Whether tell or say, please, it is possible to do or make massage of legs or foots at small varicose r...
  18. Hello! To me 38 years and on a skin of a breast appear pinkish asterisks, and...
  19. To my father of 67 years. In a youth has transferred or carried the open fractures of an arm or a hand and a leg or foot. All...
  20. At me a postradial fibrosis of tissues of an arm or a hand. Dysfunction of an arm or a hand develops. Than mozh...
  21. Hello! In my mum have found out a good-quality tumour On a produty or prodebt...
  22. Hello! Whether prompt, please, necessarily to do or make operation at tr...
  23. Kind time of day! At the child after ORVI i/or after treatment of this or it Baktri...
  24. Hello! Whether operation on excision of a hemangioma at the child of 4 months is dangerous...
  25. Razesnite please, that such gigrona a popliteal cell and what can...
  26. What medical agents on the basis of natural substances can be used pr...
  27. The husband Diabetum strongly is hurted with legs or foots. I ask you to appoint or nominate a medicine for putting off or taking out...
  28. The young man of 14 years, nearby 4 h months without traumas in the anamnesis has appeared an edema of rise...
  29. The brush of the left arm or hand, especially little finger grows dumb. It is difficult to do or make something, svjazann...
  30. Good afternoon. The doctor. To the father (63) have diagnosed after research " d...
  31. Hello. To me 25 years, at me constantly hurt legs or foots - stops and calfs. To the person...
  32. Night cramps ikronozhnyh muscles, in the anamnesis: a vascular grid of legs or foots. To what...
  33. The dear doctor! The therapist in conference has advised to address to the neurologist...
  34. Hello the doctor, my mum (65 years) complains of a unpleasant status (tja...
  35. To me have appointed or nominated operation on a leg or foot in connection with varikozn. Illness or disease n/konechn. 11 with...
  36. Good afternoon. I can not find the information on my disease anywhere. At me bl...
  37. To me of 56 years, the right leg or foot boliit from kolenki up to mezintsev and up to an inguen, and on left...
  38. To me 41 year At me a varices and a phlebitis of superficial veins of the bottom third right but...
  39. At me the moderate varices of veins n/to, 6 years ago did or made on one leg or foot sklerot...
  40. At me not passing or not taking place edemas on legs or foots. On the right leg or foot from shchikolotki and you...
  41. To me 26 at me obleterrirujushchy an endarteritis (Illness or Disease Reno). It would be desirable from not...
  42. To my son 4 months, the right arm or hand has suddenly swelled. Mobility is not broken or disturbed...
  43. I did or made MRT heads, there have told or said, that at me a cyst of a transparent septum (...
  44. Hello, the doctor! At me a problem of following character: Last night...
  45. Hello the doctor As will cure ostrohondroz...
  46. Hello the doctor! Tell or say please, that such an aneurysm and why sluch...
  47. The question can be a little ridiculous, but.. Why when I bend, at men...
  48. In my newborn child on calf it is found out gemoflegmona (or limfoge...
  49. Hello, the doctor. It would be desirable to learn or find out about the problem. A month on legs or foots...
  50. The doctor, tell or say, please, that such varikotselle? How much or as far as it is dangerous and...