PDA

Просмотр полной версии : Cardiovascular surgeon, phlebologist

Страницы : 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 [45] 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77

1. At me a varicose phlebectasia. Inspection doplegrafiej has shown horoshe...
  2. I on the left femur had small asterisks (at the grandmother - venous r...
  3. The dear doctor! You could not prompt, on what variant of treatment osta...
  4. Dear Ilya Gennadevich! At mine tetushki (her 80 j year) problems with vessels...
  5. Hello! At me on a body have appeared a small amount of red points...
  6. The doctor tell or say please, how much or as far as Troxevasinum in capsules is worse detraleksa...
  7. Whether there can be problems with vessels the reason of a weak erection? Delov volume, that t...
  8. Ilya Gennadievich! I have asked an additional question to a question from 9.12. prosh...
  9. Ecchymoses
  10. Prompt, please, how much or as far as it dangerously. When I longly am on legs or foots...
  11. Good afternoon! At me the phlebectasia, angiohirurg recommends operation, tell or say...
  12. At me on legs or foots has appeared much " red pauchkov " vessels burst and also...
  13. Good evening! Prompt what methods of treatment primenimy to patients varikozny...
  14. Hello. Such question: if to accept, that from hormonal OK oslabljajuts...
  15. Zdrastvuyte. Menya interesuet kakoy vred (pobochnye deystvitviya) mojet pr...
  16. Zdravstvuyte doktor, prostite chto net russkoy klaviaturi. Proshu prokonsul...
  17. Whether there is a hope to cure a trophic ulcer of an anticnemion on a background varicose rasshir...
  18. The dear doctor! Than to explain occurrence of "fibrillation" only in the right eye...
  19. The doctor at me a varicose phlebectasia on legs or foots after sorts or labors. I while ispol...
  20. One and a half year ago operation varikotsele is made with is left by sklerazirovanija...
  21. Hello, the dear doctor: To me of 56 years, job always was sedentary. Ve...
  22. Hello, the doctor! On legs or foots vessels burst. First would appear easy or light;mild...
  23. Hello! Ilya Gennadevich, how long it is necessary to wear an elastic roller posl...
  24. Doryj day. I have transferred or carried operation on a leg or foot connected with varices of veins. At me...
  25. After sorts or labors the left leg or foot has started to swell have diagnosed after a patrimonial thrombus...
  26. Hello the doctor! 1.5 years suffer zalozhennostju a nose. Tests, provedyonn...
  27. What for an animal a thrombophlebitis and how with it or him;them to struggle?...
  28. Hello. My diagnosis - hypoplastic limfodema the right leg or foot of 3 stages...
  29. Whether racing loads and varices are compatible? And at obmatyvanii legs or foots ellastiches...
  30. After Troyanov's operation and sklerozirovanija a superficial vein of the left anticnemion....
  31. The dear doctor, during last 5 months at me on a leg or foot above kol...
  32. Dear doctor! The gynecologist neznachil to me Mersilon for a regulation of a cycle, but years...
  33. Hello, the doctor! RVG has shown delicacy of venous valves. Thus kro...
  34. Hello. Ilya Gennadevich still I wish to receive one consultation. It is a little...
  35. Dear! I send my question for your specification. Sysha August, 23rd 2...
  36. To me 17 at me varicose rasshchirenie ovaries. That to me to do or make....
  37. Tell or Say, please, at me varices of the bottom extremities, now I follow a policy...
  38. Hello, the doctor! Umoego the son 46. Have started to appear red pjatn...
  39. Are kind put the doctor.! I in current of year am am hurted with a head... Pains in necks gla...
  40. Hello! Tell or say, if strong onychalgias, edemas, about one month back...
  41. Ilya Gennadevich, whether respond, please, it is possible to consider or count rozatsea (pink at...
  42. Hello! Prompt, please, as ecchymoses soon should resolve...
  43. To mum 74, doctors have diagnosed her trafichesky a ulcer on both nagah. ra...
  44. Hello the doctor! Very much I hope, that you prompt, what is it can be....
  45. Hello! Advise, please, I can accept what measures for ukrepl...
  46. I wish to check up a status of lymphatic system: vessels and a lymph. Addressed...
  47. Whether it is possible during monthly to accept "Anavenolum"?...
  48. It is possible vylichit a thrombophlebitis on legs or foots and how, with what medicines? If mozhn...
  49. Moi myj kogda zasipaet - dergaet nogami. emy 40 let. Prodoljaetsy yje davno...
  50. The dear doctor when it is still applied turboflebodistruktsija?...