PDA

Просмотр полной версии : Cardiovascular surgeon, phlebologist

Страницы : 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 [44] 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77

1. That can tell or say in occasion of: http: // www. vasilevych lviv. ua/ Mozhna in...
  2. I am am disturbed with unpleasant sensations in legs or foots. e weariness in the evenings after...
  3. Hello, at me reduces strongly legs or foots and there is it kak-that suddenly....
  4. Prompt, pozh-that, whether shorts or trousers which are on sale in spe are effective...
  5. To doctor Uchkinu (I wrote couple of days back): the doctor, and in general medical golfs...
  6. Good afternoon, the doctor! I can be not on a subject I address, but I would not like l...
  7. What exercise stresses (aerobics, shaping and t. The item) are possible or probable at varices...
  8. Hello, the doctor. At me 10 years ago after a birth of the child on an anticnemion...
  9. At me on femurs vascular asterisks how from them to get rid? They not the reasons...
  10. Hello. Consult, please, me on a following question. Bo...
  11. Good afternoon, the doctor. Consult, please. Whether it is Enough of that...
  12. In 1998 disease has begun. Diagnosis TGV, a trophic ulcer of an anticnemion. In 199...
  13. Hello the Doctor! Recently began to visit or attend a sports hall and to be engaged power or force...
  14. Nearby 5 ti years back at me legs or foots have started to hurt or be ill;be sick: Grow dumb a foot of calf. nepri...
  15. Hello the DOCTOR! After the arisen dorsodynias has visited or attended a sauna. On a trace...
  16. To me of 15 years. The surgeon has told or said, that at me varices of veins of the left testicle. It is necessary operir...
  17. How to get rid of vascular asterisks?...
  18. To me have diagnosed a lymphostasis in doubt. Otvette, please, harakte...
  19. The dear doctor, I am am disturbed recently with pains on femurs and on n...
  20. Hello, the doctor. At me to you the greater or big request, help or assist advice or council. Business...
  21. Advise, pliz, clinic in which it is possible to remove the laser big darling...
  22. Good evening, I after sorts or labors on the external party or side of a femur, had centers...
  23. Hello, the doctor! To me 31 year, did not give birth or travail, gipotonik. Recently...
  24. Hello. Situation: to Me of 20 years. In 12 years has been diagnosed: Lima...
  25. What is proliferative center SHEMBA at a fibroadenoma...
  26. Hello the doctor. Last time (approximately god-an one and a half) at me on a body...
  27. c has cut an arm or a hand, hardly below an elbow, has cut a radial artery. After operats...
  28. Hello. Mine diagnoz-limfodema the right leg or foot, it is sick for a long time. About pnevmomas...
  29. At me the indication to stendirovaniju a subclavial artery. It is how much safe...
  30. The dear doctor, I do not know, this question to the wrong address, but nevertheless can. At mine...
  31. Hello! Tell or say what to do or make, if at the slightest loads (even, when...
  32. Zdrastvujte! At my husband veins on the right leg or foot from shchikolotki to a goal are expanded...
  33. Hello, whether it is possible to do or make skleroterapiju varices on rise stops sideways...
  34. Hello, the doctor! Probably I to the wrong address, you correct for me. And problems...
  35. Srasibo g-n Uchkin for the answer. Unfortunately we live not in Moscow and in you on pr...
  36. Hello! My doctor has offered me skleroterapiju, but I now feed reb...
  37. Ilya Gennadevich! Good afternoon. The doctor has diagnosed my mum poverhnostn...
  38. Well, for example: a vein have removed. Whether are solved all problems?...
  39. Hello, the doctor! Today I was on consultation at the vascular surgeon...
  40. Hello! At me after a birth of the second child in 1998 would appear...
  41. Hello! At me the left bulbar vein, external - 17 mm is expanded. With what...
  42. Gde-that 2 it was surveyed back, have diagnosed (probably) the Cholecystitis. CHto-...
  43. Mothers 78 year. With z June strong pains in an anticnemion basically the left leg or foot, prakti...
  44. Hello! 1, 5 months ago has made sklerozirovanie kappiljarnyh grids...
  45. Hello, Ilya Gennadevich! At me the anticnemion is awfully scratched and itchs, persons...
  46. Hello. Tell or say, please, as traktoavt result of the analysis of a blood n...
  47. Hello the doctor! What is the edema on a leg or foot and as it or her 7 What afterbirth...
  48. Good afternoon! Tell or Say please - whether can cause or call overconsumption...
  49. The doctor! JAvedu an active way of life I run, pool, aerobika, but I notice on...
  50. ZDRASTVUJTE! PROMPT pozhalulujsta TO ME 16 YEARS AT ME STRONGLY ACT VE...