PDA

Просмотр полной версии : Cardiovascular surgeon, phlebologist

Страницы : 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 [43] 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77

1. Hello! To me 30 years, at me often grow dumb 3 and 4 fingers on one leg or foot, and...
  2. The dear doctor, If in you there is even a lobe of a regret to me respond...
  3. The doctor, tell please that such vegeto a vascular dystonia, and as...
  4. Prompt please, at mine ottsa-a gout as it is possible for him to help or assist what...
  5. Would like to receive consultation, in occasion of the diagnosis and possible or probable treatment. ...
  6. Good morning! The doctor, prompt please! To the Daddy (72) 3 weeks ago was...
  7. The dear doctor! To me 20 years, but at me on legs or foots are already shown small...
  8. Hello, the doctor! My daughter of 14 years. Yesterday has noticed vascular setochk...
  9. Hello! I since July, 15th of this year have started to treat "asterisks" on femurs...
  10. At the girlfriend varices. Prompt the good doctor (the vascular surgeon) in Sankt-...
  11. To me of 49 years. I accept Femoston one and a half week, in occasion of a climacterium. Slightly st...
  12. Hello! To me 64 years at me since 20 years the expanded veins. At night me m...
  13. In the summer I was in hospital with the diagnosis neokljuzivnyj a clottage grubokoj left a floor...
  14. To me 22 years, most likely I too hypochondriac, but shall better ask. At me on...
  15. Good afternoon! My husband very much often recently is hurted with a head, izme...
  16. Hello, the doctor! To me of 35 years, the second pregnancy, term 21 week. At me...
  17. Mne postavili diagnoz-venozno-limfaticheskaja nedostatochnost. Kak mozhno...
  18. Ilya Gennadevich - at the father like a ulcer bolee-have less brought down on legs or foots (before...
  19. Dear Ilya Gennadievich. I understand, that a question not on your faculty, but so...
  20. At me varicose expansion, I accept ZHanin (contraceptive) with most malen...
  21. Hello, the doctor. 2 months ago to me have performed operation and in district zapjast...
  22. The dear doctor! In a month, after abortion has started to accept hormonal...
  23. At my mum the thrombophlebitis has begun. The leg or foot has reddened, hurt at night. She poset...
  24. Zdravstvyite. Mne 20 let, na C. T Angio obnaryjili syjenie bryshnoy aorti n...
  25. Tell or Say, what such skleroterapija?...
  26. The doctor help or assist advice or council! One week ago operation on both legs or foots has been made, about...
  27. Hello. The doctor. My mum (66 years) has transferred or carried an acute ischemic insult...
  28. Prompt, that it is possible to undertake to me 25 years, and at me already veins are shone n...
  29. The dear doctor! At walking I as though lose orientation, legs or foots not slushajutsjano...
  30. Hello! Prompt, please, where it is possible to buy or purchase Qualitative anti...
  31. Hello! At me such question: How much myself I remember on the right leg or foot at me...
  32. The dear doctor! To my husband 41 year. 10 years ago to him have diagnosed " about...
  33. Zdrastvujte, at me an endometriosis, as treatment I am compelled or forced prin...
  34. At my mum after an intervention of surgery its or her status has worsened a microinsult...
  35. Hello, the Doctor, I heard, that hormonal contraceptives are harmful at...
  36. Hello. In the instruction to a depilator with a cooling attachment or nozzle has read through about...
  37. Zdrvstvujte. Specificity my jobs (pianist) assumes presence are beautiful...
  38. RESPOND pozhajlusta!!!!!! At me gde-that since 6 7 years on the right arm or hand kra...
  39. The dear doctor! At my mum, her 82 years have grown dumb fingers of arms or hand, do not feel...
  40. Good afternoon! At me on a leg or foot a vascular reticulum which has appeared after lech...
  41. Hello! At me on legs or foots appears much "pautinok", vessels burst...
  42. Good afternoon, the doctor! To my mum 74 years. Last time she often complains...
  43. Good afternoon! Here already during a year on the left femur (in the field of a pocket...
  44. Whether it is possible savit leeches on legs or foots at varices for a resorption of ecchymoses after...
  45. Zdravsvujte! At my mum a varicose phlebectasia, prompt please in...
  46. Hello! To me 32 years, disturb reticulums on legs or foots. I am engaged in aerobics....
  47. Ilya Gennadevich, prompt please why after two sessions skleroter...
  48. At me in the field of calfs of legs or foots have appeared shishki-tumours of type ripening f...
  49. Hello the doctor! At me a thrombophlebitis and chronic venous nedostatochn...
  50. Hello! Prompt, plz, what exercises (= kinds of sports) it is unequivocal...