PDA

Просмотр полной версии : Cardiovascular surgeon, phlebologist

Страницы : 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 [41] 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77

1. The doctor, at me often merznut extremities also become blue. Even in the summer in a heat fingernails or nails of m...
  2. Tell or Say, the doctor, after skleroterapii, approximately in 3 5 months on a place...
  3. Hello, the doctor. Five days ago on the varicose site has appeared it is painful or unhealthy...
  4. Hello, the doctor. At my mum (62 years) an obliterating atherosclerosis sos...
  5. Hello the doctor! Advise, please, what medicines it is necessary prinima...
  6. Obviously, it is necessary to do or make koronoragrafiju, but any narcosis is counter-indicative to me....
  7. Calf on a leg or foot and together with her noet heart, arterial pressure began to hurt or be ill;be sick...
  8. The dear doctor! To me 53 years. I on the right leg or foot had livors....
  9. Hello the doctor. To me of 19 years. On the top party or side my genital an organ...
  10. The dear doctor! Approximately one week ago in the left leg or foot have appeared strange oshchu...
  11. You have told or said, that that at narrowing an internal carotid on 80 % is necessary...
  12. Hello, during the short period (ok. Year) have noticeably acted podk...
  13. Constant feeling of gravity, pressure in a head, impression such, that goals or heads...
  14. I can confused, but explain how to do or make, please, an alternating douche n...
  15. Good afternoon. I work as the turner. 30 years, from them workers 10. In the last we say lies...
  16. Good afternoon! At me on the right brush of an arm or a hand years 7 is fine red toch...
  17. The doctor at walking in a femur (up to a knee) arises a sharp acute pain, it is necessary ses...
  18. Hello the doctor! To me 21 year. Prompt please, at me in poslednne...
  19. To me have diagnosed varices uterine and tazovyh veins. Whether tell or say I can about...
  20. Hello, the doctor! At my husband (to him 51) an obliterating endarteritis...
  21. TELL or SAY PLEASE. WHETHER it is possible for my MUM TO MAKE the ANGIOGRAM of CAROTIDS...
  22. Good afternoon the doctor! Advise pozhlujsta, after laporoskopicheskoj operations...
  23. The dear doctor! At me very much travmatichnye legs or foots, costs or stands to me kuda-nibud...
  24. Prompt the most effective ointments, medicines on treatment of varices. At mine...
  25. At me often nojut legs or foots, job sedentary. I am afraid, that the varices will develop. Mine...
  26. Good afternoon! You could not prompt where it is possible to pass or take place least dearly or expensively...
  27. Dear Uchkin I. ! Prompt, if to the address of has addressed: after uprazhn...
  28. Hello! At me have started to appear through veins on all body, especially they z...
  29. The dear Doctor, help or assist please with advice or council with here what problem. Would wash...
  30. The dear reader!!! I address to you as would like to receive otve...
  31. Forgive or Excuse, please, but that such duplex scanning, I about such still n...
  32. Zdravstvute! You casually do not have coordinates Sigvarusa? And that at them on a site of m...
  33. Kind night! That is in your opinion more effective at treatment of varices: sklerotera...
  34. The doctor, I wish to consult with you. What procedures, as a rule, about...
  35. The dear doctor! Thanks for the answer. (mum of 58 years - varikoz-one pochka-that...
  36. The doctor, at weather changing excruciate strong headaches. Pressure happens in...
  37. Hello! At me veins on one leg or foot below a knee behind are expanded. To me et...
  38. Dear Ilya Gennadevich! To Me 23 years, and at me from the inside kole...
  39. In the last couple of years vessels (punctually) JU in a plenty began to burst...
  40. At me nehodzhkinskaja limfoma in a ulnar bone. After a local irradiation and...
  41. To me of 56 years. At me a varicose phlebectasia. Frequent cramps in legs or foots (stop...
  42. The dear doctor! At my husband a problem - constantly wet legs or foots. Estestven...
  43. Hello the dear Doctor! To me 24 years. Varicose illness or disease. As you otn...
  44. Tell about a method of vacuum decompression and where there is a center where primen...
  45. Hello the doctor, at my father ablation of the left leg or foot up to a femur in result...
  46. At my mother-in-law (her 61 year), especially vision has sharply fallen to one eye and her...
  47. Whether the strong scoliosis + a jamming of a nerve in pojasnichno-kresttsovom a department p can...
  48. y menja torchala vena, nebolshoy ychastok. posle dypleksa rezyme: osnovnaj...
  49. Hello, the doctor! At me diagnoz-varices of veins of the bottom extremities. About...
  50. Dear Ilya Gennadevich! At me vascular reticulums on legs or foots (above kolenka...