PDA

Просмотр полной версии : Cardiovascular surgeon, phlebologist

Страницы : 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 [40] 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77

1. Good afternoon! To my mum 44, and she is going to to do or make a phlebectomy on left legs or foots...
  2. Very strongly legs or foots hurt at circulation from lateral aspect beder from tazobedren...
  3. Many thanks for answers to my question, but we live in Latvia, in small...
  4. The doctor, at me narrowing of vessels on extremities, legs or foots if 15 degree there is less...
  5. After a trauma and operation, in couple of weeks at me the thrombus in a leg or foot was formed....
  6. Doctor Uchkin! Please, whether answer a question " the thrombophlebitis is curable? " ...
  7. Uv. The doctor! To me 24 years. Prompt, what is it can be. All the day hurted or was ill;was sick...
  8. Tell or Say please, at my mum an internal and superficial thrombophlebitis, ka...
  9. The doctor! Prompt as to operate or work at an initial stage of varices (a vein near...
  10. On a body there were red points, as if bursted sosudiki. One point on Pa...
  11. Zdravstvuite, the doctor! y me Obliterirujushii-Atherosclerosis Nizhnii of an extremity...
  12. Whether prompt, please, the occasion to address to the doctor if on legs or foots have begun p...
  13. That the expert in occasion of preparation IOV-VENUM ("Talion") and lnchenija thinks...
  14. Hello! Help or Assist me please advice or council! I vnutrevenno accepted plank beds...
  15. Hello, the doctor. At me posttromboticheskaja illness or disease, a clottage was deep...
  16. Half a year there was a pain, gravity, weariness in legs or foots, pulsatsi back...
  17. Whether tell or say, please, it is possible to delete varicose expanded veins on a stomach or belly?...
  18. Hello! The doctor, whether tell or say there are compression golfs hardly above to...
  19. Hello the doctor! To me 37. Has made fljuragrafiju, have told or said the aorta is developed or unwrapped....
  20. Hello! At the daughter (8 years) under glazikom-an asterisk from sosudikov diametro...
  21. Whether really it is good to drink a lot of water for veins???...
  22. Hello, the doctor! To me of 49 years. I work as the tutor in children's to a garden. On...
  23. The doctor, I had capillary grids on femurs as it is possible from them a log hut...
  24. Good afternoon once again. I asked about djufastone. It is a hormonal preparation di...
  25. Whether it is obligatory for treatment of vessels and an anemia To stop to smoke and for what we say lies...
  26. Vascular asterisks not only on legs or foots, but also on a back. This beginning of varices...
  27. The doctor, I do not know that with monoj! Never such was! About one month bol...
  28. Hello! Often, especially at night nojut a foot also "burn" soles of legs or foots, n...
  29. The doctor, once again hello. Gde-that in 4 months we shall be a fare in Mo...
  30. Zdrastvujte! About five years ago, on legs or foots, especially on femurs, have appeared to...
  31. Hello the doctor! To my wife in a maternity home have unsuccessfully put a dropper. Pr...
  32. The doctor, legs or foots from what it and that can be undertaken as sroch constantly grow dumb...
  33. Dear Ilya Gennadievich! At my little sister (13 years) two years ago have swelled...
  34. Hello! To me of 29 years when I was small periodically complained on...
  35. Hello the doctor. After pregnancy at me on privoj to a leg or foot veins have got out...
  36. Ilya Gennadevich good afternoon. I am am disturbed with one question. In the childhood to...
  37. In 18 years it is put diagnoz-a varicose varicocele...
  38. At my aunt of 77 years terrible trophic ulcers of legs or foots, t. e. Up to a knee it is damaged or injured...
  39. To the child (girl) of 9 years, it is inclined to education rodinok, is available congenital...
  40. From a lymphostasis the leg or foot has swelled up - one doctor registers massage, another frightens a cart...
  41. 6 years ago to me did or made Sa Sodium chloridum. The solution has got under a skin. As a result obra...
  42. The dear doctor! 3 years ago put a dropper, after that almost vsegd...
  43. Hello! I was directed to you by the therapist. Last 2 weeks at me pojavi...
  44. The doctor at me disease which as I know meets enough often-...
  45. Hello the doctor. To me 24 years, did not give birth or travail. On the right leg or foot the vein (is visible without...
  46. At my relative an angioma of a liver. Prompt, what inspection is necessary pr...
  47. Whether it is possible to use house miostimuljatorom at presence expanded I suck...
  48. Diana December, 17th 2003 13 : 56 : 31 Now I test material It is complicated...
  49. At the child since a birth has been diagnosed displozija poverhostnyh vessels to...
  50. Hello the doctor! To me of 40 years. I was ill one year ago. Being at job...