PDA

Просмотр полной версии : Cardiovascular surgeon, phlebologist

Страницы : 1 2 3 [4] 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77

1. Since August 2003. The colorless liquid with pravooj sinuses constantly follows but...
  2. The dear doctor - I am afraid skleroterapii - and suddenly you to me so with vr a little...
  3. Hello, at my mum the varices already for a long time also have joined superficial t...
  4. The Barrow. Romanov Vitaly Ivanovich, 1948 of a birth urgently requires in...
  5. Hello the doctor! Recently I very strongly feel a disadvantage a feces...
  6. To daughter almost year. On the right foot from below is gimangioma in the sizes 1, 5 h...
  7. At me legs or foots strongly swell and hurt. Character hurt - twisting. Especially in those...
  8. Hello Ilya Gennadevich! At me it was formed morbid shishka diamet...
  9. Uchkin, and you whence, actually? Can, we shall meet, will tell, where and as...
  10. The dear doctor! I Address to you once again, the matter is that an arm or a hand and not p...
  11. Hello, About three weeks ago I was disturbed with a lumbar pain, then a pain...
  12. At my daughter 16th years on legs or foots and arms or hand nabuhajut also burst vessels, form...
  13. Hello the doctor, me of 29 years and at me the varicose phlebectasia, is possible l...
  14. The doctor as you concern to "Venorutonum" and similar agents....
  15. The father in 80 years was ill with an atherosclerosis. At it or him fingers of the left arm or hand blacken. Uda...
  16. Whether on how much efektivno treatment tricky gemangeomy on the face Vincristinum...
  17. What to do or make, if on legs or foots strong varices (veins stick out of legs or foots)? Help or Assist!...
  18. That is, leakage of the main type poddaetssja to treatment malotravmatichnymi op...
  19. The dear Doctor! Help or assist, please! To My father 44 At it or him strong a goal...
  20. On Saturday in the evening I have very strongly fallen from a bicycle. On a leg or foot (internal st...
  21. The answer I can assume, but nevertheless - your opinion on a technique of the doctor..
  22. I do not know at what doctor to ask it is possible you and I ask you. To me of 16 years...
  23. Hello. To me of 45 years. In 1985, 1987 operations on bottom have been spent...
  24. Dear Ilya Gennadevich! 1, 5 months ago was fracture n/malleoluses. All...
  25. Duration of gestation of 12 weeks. Tell or say please what agents it is possible ispol...
  26. Hello. Several days ago the beginnings to notice, that ends of fingers on...
  27. Edema and burning sensation in legs or foots. It is diagnosed - tramboz neprohozhdenie in are deep...
  28. Hello! My mum (50 years) many years suffers varices, but on operatsi...
  29. I was born in 1941. In 1966 my right leg was amputated. My diagnosis is en...
  30. Hello Ilya Gennadevich. Vazaprostan has started to give effect after 7 sis...
  31. Hello the doctor! At me varicose illness or disease of the right anticnemion since the childhood. Dv...
  32. The wife had on a foot red maculae. A leg or foot in itself in the evenings an edema...
  33. Prompt please how to get rid of a grid of the bursted vessels, I heard...
  34. Good afternoon! It is how much effective asklizan at treatment vascular zvezdoche...
  35. Dear Ilya Gennadevich! At my wife an initial stage of varices of legs or foots (where...
  36. Hello the doctor! At me a varicose phlebectasia on testicles. Describe on...
  37. Hello! I already in the beginning of July addressed on conference. In April 2003 g...
  38. At me 30 weeks of pregnancy. Very strong varices on legs or foots. Up to beremenn...
  39. My grandmother now passes or takes place treatment vazaprostanom - at it or her illness or disease of vessels n...
  40. The dear doctor, explain please. The reason of occurrence varicose r...
  41. At mum (65 years) on a background of an obstruction of vessels on a leg or foot have developed serious...
  42. Has transferred or carried a thromboembolism of a pulmonary artery in June 2003. Accepted varforin 7...
  43. The doctor, prompt - what to do or make? Yesterday I am sharp zabotelo under a crest or fornix stops, with...
  44. I shall be grateful for the answer to a question: whether treatment by leeches is counter-indicative...
  45. Hello. One year ago I laid on inspection at nevropotologa, the reason...
  46. Hello. With my daughter (1 9) after cauterization of a hemangioma has remained shra...
  47. Hello, Ilya Gennadevich! To me of 26 years. Legs or foots often began to hurt or be ill;be sick me...
  48. Hello the Doctor! To me of 38 years, I of a fragile body build, constantly, nachina...
  49. Zdrastvujte, the doctor. I have cramps of legs or foots (calf) at night. That to me on...
  50. On varicose then it is some or a little bit counter questions: it is how much morbid ope...