PDA

Просмотр полной версии : Cardiovascular surgeon, phlebologist

Страницы : 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 [39] 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77

1. SHejka femurs
  2. The dear doctor! At me on the right leg or foot - varices Has passed or Has taken place angioskanirovanie...
  3. Zdrastvuite. U moei supruge posle vtorih rodov 8 let raznita v pravoi noge...
  4. One week ago has strongly hit a head, there was greater or big shishka, in opinion of sweat...
  5. At mine strange reaction on alkogol-strongly reddens all face, simply burn...
  6. Dear Ilya Gennadevich! I ask your advice or council, t. To. Already addressed to not...
  7. The dear Doctor! At my father the attack of acute pains vdo at this night has begun...
  8. Prompt please, that it is possible to make in such situation... Practically...
  9. Hello, 19 years, on legs or foots the capillary reticulum is visible to me, whether it is possible for me...
  10. Coming back to my question, please, why do not recommend to accept...
  11. Hello! Mine dochepi 8 years. Approximately in 1, 5 her years under an eye has bitten...
  12. To me 22 years. At me a varicose phlebectasia of the bottom extremities on nachaln...
  13. Hello! Tell or Say please, as often in your practice after skleraz...
  14. At My mum diabetic angiopatija legs or foots. There was a gangrene. The phalanx is removed...
  15. Hello! At me the right leg or foot from fingers up to a knee in a month has swelled on...
  16. The doctor! Why on brushes of arms or hand and up to an elbow at me a vein vzduvajutsja and on them as...
  17. Hello, the doctor. To me 42 years and at me are cleaned or removed on 1 vein stvolovoj (with in...
  18. I with 1950 r. 20 years very slow thickening of the right leg or foot is observed...
  19. Have got vazaprostan, to instructions it is written, that can arise it is complicated...
  20. Hello. For me in some places on a body are available "trailing" Rhodinum...
  21. What is proliferative center SHEMBA at a fibroadenoma...
  22. Hello! At my father a capillaritis. But anybody from doctors cannot is exact sk...
  23. Hello! At me after operation on excision of a varicose phlebectasia...
  24. Please answer my question!!! Or it is greater or big secret? A little...
  25. Ilya Genadevich, I can not phone to you. Tell or Say please, how much with...
  26. Hello, the doctor. I had problems with the left arm or hand - gde-that three...
  27. At my father have recognized an erysipilatous inflammation with " a secondary phlebitis ", after lech...
  28. intradjusory...
  29. Good evening! After sorts or labors arms or hand (especially at night) from elbows d began to swell...
  30. To the woman of 40 years. Two months ago it is operated in occasion of varices left nizhne...
  31. Dear doctor Uchkin advise please what ointments or gels for legs or foots l...
  32. Prompt please what is it can be? I rise in the morning and with a pain I compress pal...
  33. Whether tell or say, please, probably surgical intervention at flebotrom...
  34. How much myself I remember (me 44) my mother suffers a varicose phlebectasia...
  35. To me of 19 years. Never through a skin appeared through veins and vessels. And here for a year...
  36. Five years ago to me gel has been entered into anticnemions and femurs stselju correctings of forms...
  37. Ilya Gennadevich! Tell please where it is possible to take the information about lecheb...
  38. Dear, Ilya Gennadevich, tell or say please what to do or make? Any more I do not know ku...
  39. At me varicose rasshchirenie veins. It was by right of succession passed. Stvolovye in...
  40. The doctor excuse that once again I address, I wrote to you in occasion of a tumescence on...
  41. Recently very much excruciate cramps. There are often and longly not holidays...
  42. The doctor, to me have made sklerozirovanie veins, but them it is visible (though they and steel not you...
  43. Hello, there can be it to you a question if there is no that advise to itself about...
  44. Hello the doctor! Please, prompt! At the husband constantly merznut legs or foots...
  45. The small child is in hospital in unit torakalnoj surgeries. I eat...
  46. At me a complex or difficult situation with health. Exact doctors do not put the diagnosis, and lech...
  47. The doctor insists on operation in occasion of varicose illness or disease of legs or foots, but I in any way...
  48. Whether it is possible to cure in the therapeutic ways varicose illness or disease of 2 stages?..
  49. The doctor, help or assist, please. Today has noticed at itself on an arm or a hand (on a fold ki...
  50. Thanks for the answer, uv. The doctor, BUT... In the field of knees there were veins - truths...